Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heather has posted on Instagram about her one month anniversary. With all her posts it feels like waaaaay longer than a month

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im starting it too. If I ever feel like commenting on the season I'll post it under spoilers, don't worry guys 🤭.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im starting it too. If I ever feel like commenting on the season I'll post it under spoilers, don't worry guys 🤭.
I appreciate that, thank you.
Enjoy!!

eta I really like Mary. I think she comes across very sincere. I think she's more mature than the others and maybe stands out because of that.
I'm wondering what happened with her and Vanessa in the trailer...🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just remembered we are going to be seeing that Russian man trying to sell that 100m dollar listing again, aren't we???

I like Mary too and I do like her sense of classy style.. Her hubby is a bit questionable but they seem happy according to Instagram.

I will post under spoilers too.
I DEFINITELY do NOT want to spoil it for anyone 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So I know we know it's all pretty much staged and stuff, but at the beginning of episode 2, where Christine is talking to Vanessa about Emma and Mary..... Emma hasn't entered the show yet, but Christine suddenly brings her up. The dramatic "Her name is Emma" *sigh*....
Annoying that it shows how fake and staged it actually is, when it usually does quite well at seeming un-staged and at least unscripted.

Reactions: 6
So I know we know it's all pretty much staged and stuff, but at the beginning of episode 2, where Christine is talking to Vanessa about Emma and Mary..... Emma hasn't entered the show yet, but Christine suddenly brings her up. The dramatic "Her name is Emma" *sigh*....
Annoying that it shows how fake and staged it actually is, when it usually does quite well at seeming un-staged and at least unscripted.
I’ve just got to this bit … it’s sooo fake 😂

Also… what the hell is going on with Heather’s hair extensions? Has she never heard of colour matching?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just got to this bit … it’s sooo fake 😂

Also… what the hell is going on with Heather’s hair extensions? Has she never heard of colour matching?
Yes!! I thought it was just me. Then I thought maybe it’s suppose to be like that with all the money she has for the best hair makeup people 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx

Reactions: 2
[I'm having so much anxiety the way Christine is holding thr baby with her hair extensions practically in the baby's mouth 😬😬😬😬/SPOILER]

Just looked it up Season 5 is already filmed and done and dusted.
Early 2022 release date 😊😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There has to be an ulterior motive to Christine's closeness with Amanza. I can see how she has got Vanessa onside, she's new and probably knows she has to keep Christine onside, so makes it easy for Christine to manipulate that and fake closeness with her. But Amanza.... that's come out of left field. Last season's Amanza would not be this close to Christine, especially now Mary isn't close at all with Christine. I think Christine has master manipulated her way to be close with Amanza, to rub it in Mary's face.

Reactions: 5
Christines fashion is absolutely amazing and horrendous at the same time. What was that chair bag in the first episode?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not a spolier
But I literally fell over on the ground running to get my phone.
So in Season 4 Episode 5 what do I see in Chrishelle's hands????

A 3/4 pack of CRUNCHIES 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Talks about how they are her favourite of all time, it's an Irish treat and found in Ireland and the UK
Just thought it was hilarious 😋😋🇮🇪🇮🇪🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maya looooooves to play both sides, doesn't she?
I actually enjoy her "staying in my lane, minding my own business vibes ". She's there to work and enjoy her coworkers but doesn't get herself in too much drama. A bit boring but she looks like the only one with a good head on her shoulders.

Amanza looks so sad and checked out (I'm only at episode 3). I feel like Christine isn't manipulating her, she might have been the only one there for her as she said.

Reactions: 8
Christine is really pissing me off!!

There's something missing this season. Just can't work out what 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Christine is really pissing me off!!

There's something missing this season. Just can't work out what 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Omg yes! I have been thinking the same! I know it was always staged etc but it seems even more fake now! I bleeping love Christine. I was always team Mary but I'm kinda not feeling the same love for her this season!

As you can see, I’m flying though these haha.

So wait…. Christine expects Davina to lie on the spot to Mary, Vanessa and Emma about something she didn’t even know anything about, in order to have Christine’s back?!

Even if she wanted to lie to help out Christine, she wouldn’t have even know what to say to do that. Davina had no idea about any of the situation in the first place, she hadn’t even heard whether there actually was or wasn’t an engagement. She didn’t even know what the other girls had each been told by Christine- that Christine lied straight to Vanessa and Emma’s faces or that Mary knew genuinely what was true and what wasn’t from having been there at the time, so would’ve been able to debunk Davina covering anyway. Had she lied, Mary would’ve been onto it straight away and known it was bullshit, but Davina didn’t know that so would’ve looked like an idiot. She wasn’t in the know whatsoever so wouldn’t have stood a chance at lying to cover Christine. I’m glad she didn’t try.

Expecting Davina to fall on her sword, lie and say the engagement happened, and the second she doesn’t it’s disloyalty?

I really disliked Davina throughout the whole show up until this whole saga with the engagement. Now, she finally did the right thing, but for Christine and her definitions of “loyalty” it was the wrong thing.

Christine and her lies in this situation are genuinely a joke at this point. Saying she doesn’t care what any of the girls say about her and having a go at Davina are her only defensive mechanisms against what she knows is her digging herself a giant lying hole.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.