Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omfg how did i manage to avoid christine's socials for nine months i had no clue she was with child??? wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we reckon Christine leaves the Oppenheim group? The trailer sort of seems to hint at it but that might be me falling for the exaggerated dramatics šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
It seems as if the group have alienated Christine, or could be she's on mat leave? I follow a few of them on insta and Christine is never in any of their pics! I know she's a witch but I love her! It seems like one of the new girls Emma, is her replacement?

Reactions: 7
It seems as if the group have alienated Christine, or could be she's on mat leave? I follow a few of them on insta and Christine is never in any of their pics! I know she's a witch but I love her! It seems like one of the new girls Emma, is her replacement?
She is still in it she did a q n a on insta a few weeks ago saying sheā€™s still in it just the girls crop her out of photos etc. I bet she did have some mat leave too

Reactions: 6
Christine confirmed that she's in season 5. I don't think she's leaving the group, I think that dramatic scene was him giving away one of her listing or something like that.
Christine is a bit over the top and not sugary sweet but she's carrying the show and is a fan favourite. They can team up against her as much as they want, she's literally the only one face I can differentiate from all the ultra skinny blonde army there.

Reactions: 16
Watched the trailer on Christineā€™s Insta & thereā€™s a bit where heather goes ā€œwhy does she care, sheā€™s married and has a babyā€ in a bit of a resentful way that was v bad vibes. Clearly her end goal & suggests she wonā€™t be rushing back to work? Which is fine and every bit her right but why be crappy to Christine if she wants to work?

Christine needs to be promoted to RHOBH tbh, duck these lot !

Reactions: 14
Watched the trailer on Christineā€™s Insta & thereā€™s a bit where heather goes ā€œwhy does she care, sheā€™s married and has a babyā€ in a bit of a resentful way that was v bad vibes. Clearly her end goal & suggests she wonā€™t be rushing back to work? Which is fine and every bit her right but why be crappy to Christine if she wants to work?

Christine needs to be promoted to RHOBH tbh, duck these lot !
I took it as Heather was saying this because it seems like this new girl, Emma, has a history with Christineā€™s ex.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.