Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary is so jerky in her body movements, really odd. And she definitely sounds different to how she did in season 1

Reactions: 3
I’m on season 2. Christine is such a witch. She’s totally ditched Mary who used to be her BFF. She’s now besties with Davina and thrown Mary under the bus by telling Davina she’s not invited before Mary has told her in person.

I just finished the last episode of season 3 and Davina infuriates me so much. Why does she have to poke into Crishell's divorce like that at someone else's wedding when it's already obviously taken so much for her to even turn up? She stirs the pot so much and she's so bleeping bland, I can't stand her 😂

Reactions: 10
I just finished the last episode of season 3 and Davina infuriates me so much. Why does she have to poke into Crishell's divorce like that at someone else's wedding when it's already obviously taken so much for her to even turn up? She stirs the pot so much and she's so bleeping bland, I can't stand her 😂
I don’t like Davina either. Can’t believe she’s only 30, she looks about 20 years older!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can’t stand her or Christine. Christine says something bitchy and davina goes along with it and copies her opinion which is exactly what she’s done here, however Christine didn’t go as far as go bring it up to her face! Davina is just a witch and is so boring too!

I finished series 3 last night and am wondering how the brokerage does for business after this show, as I’m not sure if I was a mega celeb I would want to use that firm 😂 with all the bitchiness!

I’ve finished season 2. I find it interesting how Heather and Christine apparently didn’t get on for years and now they’re hanging out and acting like besties.
Davina and Christine are my least favourite. I like Mary and Chrishell has grown on me. Amanza has a little too but I feel like she takes any opportunity to mention she’s a single mum... we know! 🥱

Reactions: 9
Christine is an actress and has been in some minor roles. Years ago they cast an actress to be a friend of Whitney ( from the Hills) in her spin off show based in New York. So knowing that I can’t fully believe that Christine is a) like that in real life and b) and an actual agent!

• Wow
Christine is an actress and has been in some minor roles. Years ago they cast an actress to be a friend of Whitney ( from the Hills) in her spin off show based in New York. So knowing that I can’t fully believe that Christine is a) like that in real life and b) and an actual agent!
whattttt!! Who was the actress that was Whitney’s friend?! 😳😳😳

whattttt!! Who was the actress that was Whitney’s friend?! 😳😳😳
Roxy Olin - I was watching Brothers and Sisters and she popped up and I was like ‘ whatttttt’. She’s been in loads!

How is the commission paid out? Is it split between them all? That is megs money!
They split it with the other side
Jason takes 30% of their half
They pay tax on the 70% and whatever is left after all that is their commission

Reactions: 1
Roxy is a completely different person to christine
Lol - I am aware of that! I know they aren’t the same person. I was saying there is history of casting actresses in shows made by this production team.

Roxy is a completely different person to christine
ok i thought you were saying roxy was Christine as well 😆 I read it to quickly

it is a “for entertainment purposes” show 🤣 sure wasn’t Heather a playboy bunny, they’re all probably actresses who got their retail licence on the side 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.