Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

pettyicequeen

I wonder what substances Mary uses, she's so twitchy all the time. Wonder if it's meth, which I believe also helps you to restrict food and stay thin. She seems out of it 24/7. All of these women also desperately need a good hair treatment, their hair is dry and brittle af, it's probably because they don't get enough nutrients into their bodies. I'm surprised that people envy them their figures or their "lifestyle", when they seem unwell, anxiety-ridden and unhappy most of the time.

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
They're all so vile. I can't believe I watch this shit 😂 I really, really can't. I have to stop. It reminds me 2006 at the height of the skinny obsession, they are all so obsessed with their appearance, I feel like it positions women as nothing more than vacuous sex dolls with the most insane day-to-day outfits that I wouldn't even wear to one of the most glamorous events of my life.

1. Surely Christine was never pregnant? That's gotta have been a moonbump?
2. Why is her hair so long and thin?
3. WHY is it so hard for them to be nice people
4. WHY AM I WATCHING IT

• Haha
  • Heart

faketits

Yes that was (and someone else mentioned this) very "main character" energy from Chrishelle and embarassing!...seems like shagging Jason has inflated her ego 😂
I was coming in here to say this.

And I’ll reiterate what’s been said in this thread that Chrishell is very catty, vindictive, and very calculated. All of a sudden she’s best friends with Mary, dating her ex and deciding who gets to come back to the office or not?
I hope Jason has the discernment to not give her too much say in how he runs his company. Davina is more of an asset in the real estate industry than Chrishell, so it was laughable when Chrishell was adamant on her not coming back to work. Who died and made her queen of the coast?

Her scenes were all very cringe especially when she ran out to take the mic at the dogs party. What the hell was that??

Reactions: 27

Smca53

VIP Member
Am I the only one who after watching it long enough find myself seeing the list properties for less than 5m (rare I know) and think to myself 'hey, that's not a bad price!'
“Only 3.5mil?! Must be in a shit neighbourhood :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just wanna float a theory here… Christine was never pregnant… I think she had a surrogate! She claims she had an emergency c section… yet days later she was posting pics like this…

no way I could’ve done any poses remotely like that after my c sections!!

edited to add as well… every photo you see of her in a bikini there’s absolutely no evidence of a c section scar! Including the one she’s uploaded today on her stories in very low cut bikini bottoms… when I wear bikinis you can deffo see my scar!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Snowjoke

VIP Member
You can tell Chrishelle is banging Jason cos she’s so much more confident in season 4 🤣 she is the new favourite 🍆

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
I don’t believe for a second Christine gave birth to the baby.
I didn’t believe it before watching the show and I’m even more convinced now.

• Heart

kgsd798

Davina is so irrelevant. Sorry to say it but they’re all gorgeous except for her, she doesn’t fit the aesthetic and she is so dull.

christine is a bitch but I love her

Her birth stories are all different. She was photographed at the MTV awards after the date she had the baby. Christine used a surrogate, moon bump and photoshop. She did not carry that child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24