Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
ok i thought you were saying roxy was Christine as well 😆 I read it to quickly

it is a “for entertainment purposes” show 🤣 sure wasn’t Heather a playboy bunny, they’re all probably actresses who got their retail licence on the side 😬
😂 i blame my lack sleep sorry.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
The hats are gone!!! I should have taken a screenshot of them while they were there.
Ye must all think I'm mad as a hatter lol 😂😂

I think he is a bigger name in the US but he's not George bloody Clooney or something like she makes it out to be 😂 Tarek is a weirdo. I hope she doesn't end up pregnant by him, it'll only be a few years before he's looking for his next lollipop blonde
Who is he? Is he famous in the US?

a lot of people say the same, especially downtown LA, very trashy, dirty and not at all glam. Also, all the houses are built on top of each other.
Have never been but from what I've seen there doesn't seem to be any heart and centre to the city?

Last edited:

openbook1

VIP Member
just started season 2

Amanza is so childish isn’t she! Absolutely ridiculous name.
Feel a bit sorry for Mary as it’s like Christine has ditched her. Looks like Amanza is willing to step in though 🙄🙄
It looks like Chrishell and Mary are good friends now through looking on IG?

My scar is so so low you’d never see it in a bikini, but just everything else doesn’t add up. Obviously we don’t know the filming timeline for sure but the yoga 🥴🥴🥴 even walking down the stairs carrying the baby she didn’t seem to struggle. All very weird
Lucky you! I wish mine was that low!
But yeah you’re right… it all doesn’t add up at all!!