Selling on Depop & Vinted #11 I'm feeling down, I'm feeling blue, cause I got a 4* review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listed a pair of trousers today which are still selling at £80 new on website. Immaculate condition, worn once. Listed for £23 which is pretty reasonable for them. I must have had at least 10 messages in the last two hours “what’s the lowest”…. What they’re listed for hun I’m not giving them away. 🤬 BYE X

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Listed a pair of trousers today which are still selling at £80 new on website. Immaculate condition, worn once. Listed for £23 which is pretty reasonable for them. I must have had at least 10 messages in the last two hours “what’s the lowest”…. What they’re listed for hun I’m not giving them away. 🤬 BYE X
Will you accept £1.50?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Made an offer. Was declined. She messaged to say she wouldn't lower as was a decent price as it is. So I was like fair enough and paid the asking price. Slightly teetering into SS territory but not full blown.

Also my fella has said I have a £200 Xmas fund. So I've told him he can piss off paying shop prices and make himself a vinted account. He's refusing. What a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Done a clear out of the spare room and whacked it all on vinted. So many low ball offers, people telling me to reserve it until payday (telling not asking!), and random arse questions.

Fed up so I've been petty and counter offered tonights low-ball offer with one 25p below asking price. Ironically it's for a "be kind" book I was given as part of a work "wellbeing parcel" 😂

I don't even care if I'm in the SS behaviour on that, I'm fed up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake is it me? Just realised another thing I bought Friday last week hasn’t been posted either So both will cancel tomorrow.
Why list it if you can’t be fucked to post it?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What happens if parcels are not collected ? I have 3 waiting, how long do they to collect? I’ve sent messages but not had any response.

What happens if parcels are not collected ? I have 3 waiting, how long do they to collect? I’ve sent messages but not had any response.
They have 10 working days to collect with Evri or Yodel. Think it's less with InPost, might be 3 working days iirc? If they don't collect in time, the parcel gets sent back to you. Fingers crossed they collect but it sounds like scruffy slag behaviour if they're ignoring your messages.

Reactions: 2
Call me privileged I guess, but I will never understand why people use the excuse that they have to wait till payday/can´t afford full price when asking for a discount on an already cheap item. If you can´t afford to pay the let´s say 15 pounds (including shipping and fees) for a vanity item of clothing then maybe you should not buy it at all, at least until you can comfortably afford to do so? I myself don´t have that much disposable income every month and if I can´t afford it then I simply don´t buy it and don´t go around throwing lowball offers at sellers 🤷‍♀️ When it comes to things like baby clothes, necessary items as a whole and the like I can understand it a bit more, after all living is hella expensive, but I fear some (if not many people) do live above their means due to unnecessary shopping and end up being the sluggiest of slags on Vinted (or they are just lying and trying their luck with sob stories 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ANOTHER one making me wait 2 days for payment. Vinteds been terrible for this lately. Still waiting for someone else to collect their parcel that's been sat there for like 4 days.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My strategy of ignoring (not even declining) offers has paid off. I’ve been ignoring offers over the last month on BNWT Jigsaw dress, merino jumper, Sweaty Betty jumper and some boots. All priced very fairly.

I got a million offers from different SS. Last night I sold the final item where she offered me £20 which I ignored and then paid the full £30 only 10 minutes later 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just bought something off of someone around four hours ago who apparently is quite new to Vinted. All her things have been uploaded only a week ago and so far she does not have any reviews. At least she has a profile picture and overall seems legit 😅 I hope she knows how Vinted works and all goes well, wish me luck!

Reactions: 4
ANOTHER one making me wait 2 days for payment. Vinteds been terrible for this lately. Still waiting for someone else to collect their parcel that's been sat there for like 4 days.
somebody had pissed me off and left posting to the last minute so I made her wait. I had lots of reminders from Vinted and even then I didn’t let it go to auto complete like some scruffy slags

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Me too, I av 2 sat waiting for collection! Now not replying to my messages

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I went for a mooch in town today and all the charity shops have gotten so expensive! Definitely spoilt by Vinted even with postage on top!!

Reactions: 4
Are anyone else’s sales soooo slow atm? Not sure what’s going on ☠

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.