Selling on Depop & Vinted #11 I'm feeling down, I'm feeling blue, cause I got a 4* review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vinted question…I keep getting messages asking if items are still available. I’ve had several last night and today. The profiles have no reviews and the profile photos all look like stock images from Google or something.

Are these scammers? Surely if the item is on Vinted it’s for sale 🙄

Reactions: 2
Vinted question…I keep getting messages asking if items are still available. I’ve had several last night and today. The profiles have no reviews and the profile photos all look like stock images from Google or something.

Are these scammers? Surely if the item is on Vinted it’s for sale 🙄
Could be scammers, could be an odd coincidence. Some people ask that on Vinted, especially if the item had been listed a while ago. Either way look out for people asking for an email address or generally wanting to do the transaction outside of Vinted, more often than not those are scammers in my experience…

Reactions: 3
Could be scammers, could be an odd coincidence. Some people ask that on Vinted, especially if the item had been listed a while ago. Either way look out for people asking for an email address or generally wanting to do the transaction outside of Vinted, more often than not those are scammers in my experience…
Thank you. It’s some vans I listed a few weeks ago but I have things listed from January. I’m active all the time with recent reviews. It could be they’re worried they’re fake but I’ve included lots of photos of all the labels and every angle. Just seems odd to ask 😅

Reactions: 1
1700675762143.png
1700675621800.png
Imagine thinking 'Someone wants jumpsuits but I'm going to flog my slag shoes on their post with a vague connection - they might not even be their size but I'll try my slaggy luck'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re not unreasonable at all but there is nothing you can do. Just note it in feedback. People say that you can’t leave feedback when you return but I accepted a return and was left feedback so I’m unsure.
Thanks. Just seems unfair to loose out money when the seller gets it returned for free and is able to resell. Looks like I’ll have to keep them and try and sell them myself. Appreciate your reply 😘 x

Reactions: 6
Got one slag who has picked up like 6 hours ago still not confirming and another who's had her parcel chilling in shop for 2 days. Release my money u clampits.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Got one slag who has picked up like 6 hours ago still not confirming and another who's had her parcel chilling in shop for 2 days. Release my money u clampits.
They all live in like slaggy little villages too so the shop is practically next door to them? Like what are they doing, surely they pass the pick up point when they're slagging around outside like going to the shop, picking up kids or coming home from some slag job

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, I’m new to vinted. Purchased 6 items successfully, left and received 5* feedback straight away. All going well. Then whenever I clicked the ‘buy now’ it took me to the messages page. Contacted support who eventually said my account was blocked as they need to verify my passport or drivers license. I’m only a buyer and have not listed anything to sell yet. Is this normal?

I will never understand why people are like that? :( If you can´t manage to post on time then don´t sell or at least communicate properly. It´s not like they can scam their buyers through the vinted payment system anyways...
Pointless isn't it? It will auto cancel again Friday and this time I wont let it auto feedback and add my thoughts. My fault really, I normally check feedback and didn't with her.

Reactions: 1
Being a tidy tart today, buyer purchased item at 8.26 am, I'd been and posted it by 10. Only coz I was going past the post office but still 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2586782View attachment 2586779Imagine thinking 'Someone wants jumpsuits but I'm going to flog my slag shoes on their post with a vague connection - they might not even be their size but I'll try my slaggy luck'
At the risk of sounding like a snowflake, this has really irked me.
What a knob (not you). How presumptive of her! I’d tell the commenter to f off and some people can’t wear heels, e.g.
A) my manager at work can’t wear heels due to a bad back
B) I’m petite but can’t wear heels for tit because I’ll fall over 😂. Sparkly flats and owning my vertical disadvantage all the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Selling something for £17 and of course I get a scruffy slag asking if I would take £7. How about you piss off - blocked
Pleased to confirm that a lovely tidy tart paid full price for this last night, no questions asked 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Never too early for a thread title nomination is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pleased to confirm that a lovely tidy tart paid full price for this last night, no questions asked 😬
I currently have a BNWT skirt on at £15, still on sale in New Look at £32.99. Got an offer of £10 which I politely declined. It now has 21 favourites (from 69 views) so I’m hoping that I will get similar result this weekend.

In other news, I accepted an offer on something else and then she’s not bought it anyway. That is surely slaggy behaviour?!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2586782View attachment 2586779Imagine thinking 'Someone wants jumpsuits but I'm going to flog my slag shoes on their post with a vague connection - they might not even be their size but I'll try my slaggy luck'
Ah no that one is slightly unfair, the beginning of that posts said shoes and bags. The jumpsuit was another option.

although I cannot believe I’m sticking up for a scruffy slag, it’s not 2008 and those shoes are hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah no that one is slightly unfair, the beginning of that posts said shoes and bags. The jumpsuit was another option.

although I cannot believe I’m sticking up for a scruffy slag, it’s not 2008 and those shoes are hideous.
It said shoes and bags, but MATCHING. So not random slag heels with no matching bag. Fair enough tho 😂

Maybe she’s not a slag after all if she knows she needs to tidily get rid of her 2008 mistakes

• Haha
I currently have a BNWT skirt on at £15, still on sale in New Look at £32.99. Got an offer of £10 which I politely declined. It now has 21 favourites (from 69 views) so I’m hoping that I will get similar result this weekend.

In other news, I accepted an offer on something else and then she’s not bought it anyway. That is surely slaggy behaviour?!
MASSIVE slaggy behaviour! I've lost count of the number of offers I've accepted on two items I have up. Must have been four on one - which eventually sold - and now six on the other. 80-odd likes, too. Just buy it, FFS!

Let my orders pile up because the kids have been unwell, took 19 parcels to my local shop today for the man to call me a joke 🤣 Sorry what, why offer the service if you’re going to complain, slimy slag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.