Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Just cashed out my £540 Vinted balance to pay off ‘part’ of my Next directory balance, where all the stuff came from in the first place at the cost of much more than £540 🫣 fgs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
I’m shitting myself but that’s because a) I’m a twat b) I’m terrified that HMRC are going to come after me about most things including things that aren’t related to tax and c) I’m still convinced Jack Monroe is going to turn up on my doorstep after she liked one of my tweets.

(I’m not a pencil, I’m a very worn out highlighter)😂😂😂
Honestly it’s nothing to worry about, it’s 6k PROFIT. So if you’re buying for £20 and selling for £25, that is £5 profit. When the profit reaches 6k, then you have to declare. Selling second hand goods youre likely selling them for less than you bought them for, so you are never in PROFIT.

Hope that helps a bit!

• Heart

Be kond

Chatty Member
I don’t care as long as they send the item on time and it’s as described. I don’t need anything else. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice when some say it’s been posted or something similar but I don’t think bad of anyone just sending items.
a few weeks ago I sold something on vinted. It was up 3 days. The SS bought it. I didn’t message, just downloaded the label. On the 4th day SS requested to cancel it, because “seller isn’t responding” responding to what? You buying my tat 24 hours ago? I didn’t accept the cancel. Said it was posted and bombed it to the nearest shop 😂 if it had been days I’d have understood. But it was 24 hours 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I'm not sure what's going on as I've not used spotlight or anything but I've had loads of sales this week! I'm really chuffed as I told my partner I'd put all my vinted sale money into our baby fund pot as we've found out we're expecting so it's had a nice boost already :)

I'm sure some buyers know when you've been to the inpost locker/post office though :ROFLMAO: why is it whenever I've JUST been to post a load of parcels I then get another sale come through

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Isn't the smugness of something selling for full price when you've had some slag making stupid offers on something you've just listed, just the best? 👊

• Heart

rattlesnake

So I opened said parcel that arrived yesterday this morning, shortly before I got yet another message from the seller saying "I can see you've been online..."

I was "online" because I opened Vinted instead of Instagram... Closed the app... All before I'd even opened the parcel! No need to stalk me. I'll confirm it's delivered and ok when I've actually opened the parcel and checked.

Given they took 5 days to bloody post it they've got a cheek.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

ATV2021

VIP Member
The new scam attempt - these sorts usually go for new sellers so any newbies here, if you get any message from a "buyer" that looks like this or contains a link - report to Vinted (picture taken from FB)
---
The "sold!" Message is the only thing Vinted send + it will show in your pending balance & email will be sent also with the option to download a shipping label in the chat. Anything else = scam

Attachments

• Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Made an offer. Was declined. She messaged to say she wouldn't lower as was a decent price as it is. So I was like fair enough and paid the asking price. Slightly teetering into SS territory but not full blown.

Also my fella has said I have a £200 Xmas fund. So I've told him he can piss off paying shop prices and make himself a vinted account. He's refusing. What a dickhead.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone bought a christmas jumper off me on Monday so i was a tidy tart and sent it the same day. It was delivered to her house yesterday but has she bothered to click everything is ok? Has she fuck 😡
If you've still got her address.. here's what to do. Get a sack... eat loads of fibre. Hold it in for DAYS. Wait til after Xmas Dinner and take a massive shit in some bubble wrap and place it in the sack. Post to her house with a card attached 'happy belated christmas lovely' .

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’ve got a pair of trainers listed for £50 that are still £100 in the shop. (I left it too long to return so i’m stuck with them) Some scruff has offered me £30 for them 😡 She has some has some air jordans up for £80 so i might send an offer for £45

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Got one slag who has picked up like 6 hours ago still not confirming and another who's had her parcel chilling in shop for 2 days. Release my money u clampits.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

peekachu

Chatty Member
I’m so glad this thread exists. Love to sell on Vinted, current got a designer watch on there for £25, still sold on the high street for £175. Had a woman message asking if I’d sell for £15 I said “No, wouldn’t go less than £20” her response was “meet you at £18” I said “No sorry, as I said, won’t go lower than £20” her response has blown my mind… “Ohh OK.i guess then I do like it.i. just not goin to get much wear out of it I'm actually dying from cancer.but ill take it.as I do actually need a new one.it is lovely x”

I looked at her feedback and it appears she says items she’s bought are ok but then leaves negative feedback about the items and the fact she is “dying from cancer”
I refuse to believe anyone who is genuinely dying from a terminal illness would say that. Quick, block her before she buys it! 🙅‍♀️🚨

Reactions: 18