Selling on Depop & Vinted #11 I'm feeling down, I'm feeling blue, cause I got a 4* review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update from the SS that left me a bad review because I sent the item after 4 days.. I asked Vinted to remove the bad review as it was unjust.. so they have done and she’s left with my crappy 1 star review on her page 🤪

Ps do you think I’ll get in trouble with vinted because I messaged to say “ you got a bargain I don’t know why you’re whinging??” 😂 She said in my review I was sending VILE MESSAGES 😂 puurrlleease witch 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listed some stuff on Friday, TT requested a bundle on Saturday which I promptly accepted. She then paid within minutes and I got it posted in the afternoon. Was delivered today and she's marked as all okay this evening. The tidiest of transactions with the tidiest of tarts *chefs kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ffs why do Evri randomly turn off their options in the evening?! I didn’t realise that it was an actual thing (only seen a few comments about it here and on FB) but I’ve just experienced it now myself as a buyer told me she wanted to buy one of my items but couldn’t get the option to have it delivered to her home. Now it’s got me thinking how many potential sales I may have lost out on??? Grrrrrr

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently 'seller didn't send item' is hateful feedback... on the subject why do people lie about when they where last online? Claims she hadn't been online for months yet she was online the day I purchased. I always make a point of checking if the seller is active before I purchase.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
bleeping entitled arses, man. Even before any sale has occurred and I have no obligation to them whatsoever, they're already bringing me a headache. I learned the hard way years ago that when I go out of my way for these idiots I always regret it, so when I spot them now it's straight to block.

eBay
Me: No international delivery - as listed.
Idiot: "Can you send this to Germany? can you change your returns policy in case it doesn't fit so I can get my tax back?"
Me: Blocked.

Vinted
Me: Brand new with tags priced at 70% off RRP
Idiot: * sends lowball offer *
Me: * decline *
Idiot: I don't know if S is my size can I return it if it doesn't fit?

Idiot: I would need to see this on before I buy it, do you have a pic
Me: * reads message * *ponders looking for item on retail sites to get the measurements *
Idiot, 30mins later: well???

Idiot: * low ball offer * followed by message "I need this for a job interview"
Me: Decline and blocked.
I don't give a duck about your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What do you TT's do if someone requests a bundle but in the same millisecond someone else buys one of the items?

It's happened 3 times this week and the bundle buyer then doesn't follow up with anything. Would they not want the other items still?

Went on another spending rampage. Currently flitting between here and vinted ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Question - I have a classic style winter coat that is dry clean only. Not going to lie it’s looking a bit grubby in places if you look closely first impressions it looks good.
do I dry clean and factor this into the price and list as excellent or do I sell as good but but add a comment into the description to say it might benefit from a dry clean.

I’m thinking my profit would be the same so easier option wins but I really don’t want to be a scruffy slag

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.