Selling on Depop and Vinted #2 Nice item but package had too much tape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh the buyer who hasn’t collected her item has read and ignored my message reminding her that the item is ready for collection and that it’ll be returned to me if she doesn’t collect in 2 days.. Such a waste of time 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Look at me recieving something via Royal Mail and alerting vinted so they could change the tracking so I could click everything's OK and give the seller their money. The item is so bleeping nice I've pre warned her I will be looking to buy another when my balance clears.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Put something up on Vinted at 9:30. Sold by 9:47.
All going towards my Christmas party booze fund 🤣
I bloody love vinted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Put something up on Vinted at 9:30. Sold by 9:47.
All going towards my Christmas party booze fund 🤣
I bloody love vinted
Amazing! I have so many bits to sell since I got fat I might get round to listing them all incase people are feeling spendy before Xmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazing! I have so many bits to sell since I got fat I might get round to listing them all incase people are feeling spendy before Xmas!
Go for it!
I have so much stuff I never wear or is too small for me but it’s just getting round to it that I struggle with too. I have a 21 month old and if I don’t give him every inch of my attention then he has a meltdown 🤣 so I have to do a lot of my listing when he’s either asleep or at nursery.
I’m trying not to buy too much from Vinted though, as i like to see my money going up. Although I did buy a brand new Christmas jumper for myself for £1.50!! I was so chuffed ⭐🎉🎄

Reactions: 2
Just had someone give me 4 stars as a buyer 😑
With "Fab buyer" as the comment.
Not sure what I could have done better.
I requested the bundle. Paid for it within minutes of her accepting the bundle.
She's posted it and I've pressed to say I've recieved it literally as soon as I sat down from answering the door to yodel. 😑
What more do you want?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's posted it and I've pressed to say I've recieved it literally as soon as I sat down from answering the door to yodel. 😑
What more do you want?!
Very bizarre.
I haven’t given any of my buyers less than 5 stars yet, and there’s been a few people who have messed me about but tbh as long as people communicate with me and I get my money I’m not really arsed!
people just enjoy being spiteful

Reactions: 9
What more do you want?!
Thats mean spirited. Send back 2* and comment absolutely fantastic couldn't be happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Looking for bargains, pests and scammers galore
Join vinted for access to these and so much more. 🥀

Reactions: 9
So my buyer has finally replied and turned down my offer of a refund as will give to charity and they only cost a few pounds. So what do I do now? Reply to her feedback saying I offered to refund? I’m done on Vinted for now but will continue selling once my baby is here and grows out of his clothes.

So my buyer has finally replied and turned down my offer of a refund as will give to charity and they only cost a few pounds. So what do I do now? Reply to her feedback saying I offered to refund? I’m done on Vinted for now but will continue selling once my baby is here and grows out of his clothes.
It was a 4* one right? I wouldn't do anything. But if it is really bothering you, reply saying sorry for the error. Refund was offered but no accepted by the buyer.

Reactions: 1
Buyers really hold us to ransom with the feedback, it's almost like they know someone has consistent 5 star feedback, so they throw in an unadulterated 4 star to mess with our emotions.....bastards 🥴

Reactions: 5
Buyers really hold us to ransom with the feedback, it's almost like they know someone has consistent 5 star feedback, so they throw in an unadulterated 4 star to mess with our emotions.....bastards 🥴
Oh I don't give 2 flying fucks lol. I've changed my display picture to a scammer buyers manky holiday photo I found on FB before in the middle of a dispute. Whenever someone 1* me I get an influx of sales anyway. I always reply to anything less then 5* and retaliate with a 1* review for them. Call me petty but what your not gonna do is stand in the way of me and a 5a and come away unscathed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long should I leave someone to send a parcel before it is acceptable to ask when they will post?

How long should I leave someone to send a parcel before it is acceptable to ask when they will post?
I always message buyers an update if I haven’t managed to post by the next day, so I’d probably ask a seller after that time too

I always message buyers an update if I haven’t managed to post by the next day, so I’d probably ask a seller after that time too
it has been 4 days, no response but she was active an hour ago. Feel bad asking cause it was only £7 but it was for my sons xmas party so would need to order something else. The thing i ordered at same time by someone came today x

it has been 4 days, no response but she was active an hour ago. Feel bad asking cause it was only £7 but it was for my sons xmas party so would need to order something else. The thing i ordered at same time by someone came today x
Oh my god, I’d definitely ask her when she’s sending it. That’s really rude imo. I work shifts so can’t always get to the shop to get an item sent. But I will ALWAYS message the buyer and give them a time frame. It’s usually the next day, but sometimes if I’m off late the day after. But I’d keep them updated. It’s just courtesy if nothing else.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, I’d definitely ask her when she’s sending it. That’s really rude imo. I work shifts so can’t always get to the shop to get an item sent. But I will ALWAYS message the buyer and give them a time frame. It’s usually the next day, but sometimes if I’m off late the day after. But I’d keep them updated. It’s just courtesy if nothing else.
I’d not be to bothered but party is Saturday so need to arrange some time to get him an outfit if not going to post😕do you know how long they get to post? X

Tbf it was my cock up. Maybe she doesn’t want to give her PayPal details out for a few quid. Annoyed me far too much like really it’s Vinted 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.