Selling on Depop and Vinted #2 Nice item but package had too much tape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it has been 4 days, no response but she was active an hour ago. Feel bad asking cause it was only £7 but it was for my sons xmas party so would need to order something else. The thing i ordered at same time by someone came today x
I’d definitely ask for an update. She will have had a reminder to send from Vinted by now too

Reactions: 1
I messaged 33 minutes ago and it’s now saying she was active 32 minutes ago so obviously ignoring me completely😕
What a pain in the arse 😩 have you got time to order something different? I doubt she will send it in time for you now 😔

What a pain in the arse 😩 have you got time to order something different? I doubt she will send it in time for you now 😔
I was just thinking don’t think anything else will come in time now. I was just in town today as well so could have got him something then. Why ignore the messages instead of just saying what’s up. She was active 2 minutes ago so must have seen my messages.🤣

This is seriously annoying🤣

I’ve cancelled the order and she then replied saying she was on her way to the post place and can’t send it now i’ve cancelled it for god sake🤣👊🏼
How convenient that she was on her way…! 🙄 it’s her own fault for not communicating with you.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure. I’ve never had to cancel anything before. You should definitely get your money back though because it won’t have gone to the seller yet. I wouldn’t expect her to confirm tho with how useless she’s been with communicating. I reckon you’ll have to wait the 72hours for Vinted to auto confirm it 😩

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure. I’ve never had to cancel anything before. You should definitely get your money back though because it won’t have gone to the seller yet. I wouldn’t expect her to confirm tho with how useless she’s been with communicating. I reckon you’ll have to wait the 72hours for Vinted to auto confirm it 😩
what a complete arse on. Never had any issues on Vinted before. I messaged them and they said they have 5 days to send out, so I guess she would have timed out anyway. X

Ah she left me a 1 star🥲

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I think I'm going to have to break up with vinted: I currently have 3 open claims and vinted are taking their time to sort it out and give me my money back. Funny how it's always when evri are the couriers, coincidence? 🤔
1 parcel no show, 1 parcel was opened and no item, and the 3rd is not evri to be fair....the seller is the issue here 😖🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.