Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a busy bee on Vinted last few days waiting. Waiting patiently to see if my tidy tarts turn into scruffy slags when their items arrive 🤪

I love my Evri shop but today I was dropping two parcels and whilst printing my labels a woman came in and looked visibly pissed off I was on the machine and then stood over me whilst I scanned my QR code huffing and puffing! Seriously why do people behave like this, I was in the middle of printing the second label so she waited all over 60 seconds!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone think this is a scam? I’m still yet to receive the “incorrect” parcel in the post
4066424C-3014-4165-ACF9-6C4E8463CD11.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Decided to make an offer on a couple of baby items, I thought they were overpriced 😂 so I went in with £4.50 instead of £5.50, she has countered back with £5. 🙄🙄🙄 for the sake of 50p you’d just accept surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone not been able to fit a parcel in the top lockers of Inpost? After much huffing and puffing (and a baby and a toddler screeching next to me in the car for added stress) I’ve just managed to shut the door but the door is jutting out of the bottom corner. Pray for my £15 parcel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got a jumper listed for £9, it’s brand new with tags and rrp £26 I figured £9 plus fees and postage within be about half so about right. Someone offered me £5.50 I countered with £8 and said that’s as low as I’ll go and that’s it’s a bargain and she said no that’s expensive on vinted. I think it’s okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ordered some croc charms - received two size 8 bikinis. Be alright if I was a size 8. Showing the member is now blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a jumper listed for £9, it’s brand new with tags and rrp £26 I figured £9 plus fees and postage within be about half so about right. Someone offered me £5.50 I countered with £8 and said that’s as low as I’ll go and that’s it’s a bargain and she said no that’s expensive on vinted. I think it’s okay?
Pfft, ignore her. Some slags think they can get things for peanuts just because it's on Vinted. A tidy tart will come along eventually and pay your asking price or at least offer something reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Me when someone makes any offer on my items: duck off

Me to anyone else: please accept my offer on your items x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Been a busy bee on Vinted last few days waiting. Waiting patiently to see if my tidy tarts turn into scruffy slags when their items arrive 🤪

I love my Evri shop but today I was dropping two parcels and whilst printing my labels a woman came in and looked visibly pissed off I was on the machine and then stood over me whilst I scanned my QR code huffing and puffing! Seriously why do people behave like this, I was in the middle of printing the second label so she waited all over 60 seconds!
I’d say something either sarcastic or rude! “Do you need a tit?” Is that why you are huffing and puffing? I’ve got no time for impatient slags!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I sent an item that was marked as delivered this afternoon... but this evening the transaction has been suspended as they've said the parcel hasn't arrived :unsure: they didn't message me, just raised an issue that "parcel hasn't arrived" and their status is set to on holiday...

It says Vinted are investigating. But if the tracking says delivered, what else can be done? What usually happens in these cases, I hope I'm not going to be out the item and money?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Decided to make an offer on a couple of baby items, I thought they were overpriced 😂 so I went in with £4.50 instead of £5.50, she has countered back with £5. 🙄🙄🙄 for the sake of 50p you’d just accept surely?!
For the sake of £1 surely you’d pay the £5.50 🤷🏼‍♀️ it works both ways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I just bought something on depop. Seller came back pretty quickly looking for me to cancel paypal as they cannot accept and to revolut. I don't have revolut. They were also questioning me for not paying full amount. (I did but they have paypal and depop deductions). My scam hackles are up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.