Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh liv… that new reel 😩 your foundation doesn’t match your skin tone in the slightest 😩
And she didn't do her forehead, so she had a white forehead and the rest of her face looked jaundice. And as for that orange eye makeup, it's not a good look on her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure it has nothing to do with her weight and everything to do with the fact that she walked naked covered in paint. She’s a right pleb.
Well done for doing that and having the confidence no matter what size you are but she’s bloody clutching there.

She also looked so genuinely happy last night which is lovely to see but I do think that maybe it was because she was finally getting a tit load of attention and validation and we all know that’s what she craves the most

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That naked catwalk thing… they weren’t even naked didnt they have thongs on? So they just got their tits out then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure it has nothing to do with her weight and everything to do with the fact that she walked naked covered in paint. She’s a right pleb.
Well done for doing that and having the confidence no matter what size you are but she’s bloody clutching there.

She also looked so genuinely happy last night which is lovely to see but I do think that maybe it was because she was finally getting a tit load of attention and validation and we all know that’s what she craves the most
I don't think the people asking how she is so confident meant how are you so confident when you are so fat! I really think Liv has took it the wrong way and made herself look a dick. It was probably just women lacking confidence asking her how she was confident enough to do the not naked naked show???

Reactions: 2
I don't think the people asking how she is so confident meant how are you so confident when you are so fat! I really think Liv has took it the wrong way and made herself look a dick. It was probably just women lacking confidence asking her how she was confident enough to do the not naked naked show???
Exactly and once again she’s just made herself look rude as duck.

She does look lovely when she’s not pulling them stupid faces that makes her double chins look 10x bigger.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
No lie she actually looked gorgeous with that makeup.

I mean, yeah it wasn’t actually nude but hats off to all the women, I would rather be swallowed up by the ground than do that 🤣

Reactions: 3
No lie she actually looked gorgeous with that makeup.

I mean, yeah it wasn’t actually nude but hats off to all the women, I would rather be swallowed up by the ground than do that 🤣
She did look really good in the make up for the show, really suited her. Shame she didn't ask for some tips.

Reactions: 3