Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest reel she actually calls herself a DFL (down from London) and yet has lived in Bruton for probably nearly 10 years is so cringe. Who calls themself an insult?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her, I don’t say that about many people but she’s the most smug, patronising, arrogant mean girl I’ve seen. Are the kids doing any school work at all or will their teachers have to get them back up to speed when they get home?

Reactions: 5
She should just take them out and homeschool them for good and stop picking and choosing. Mind you she could never homeschool as she clearly is only about her own happiness. Three kids knocking about the house full time would seriously cramp her style. She doesn’t mind leaving it to the teachers to pick up the slack even though I expect they are accountable for her three little darlings’s results

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I got the feeling she was trying to do the ‘unschooling’ thing. There is a woman, I think in Australia, she mentioned yonks ago who unschools. I think this lady has neurodiverse kids and school wasn’t working for them.
I don’t think Selfish Mother (couldn’t be more appropriate if she tried) has ND kids as she would have been documenting it because of course she would be the only parent with ND kids

Reactions: 3