Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for the kids who’ve been taken away from their friends, they must be missing out on so much. As well as not seeing their dad! She really is a selfish mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think travelling is fantastic for kids
They learn so much and get to spend Time with parents when out of the rollercoaster of work/life/school
It would be amazing for her to take them for a whole summer, not out of school mid year..
6/8 weeks of a summer would be the dream
But she’s just doing this arseways and it’s all about her
She’s running away from her life not improving theirs or even hers

Reactions: 6
Oh the irony of mocking those who go to an office but begging for free accommodation 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And the insinuation that people unfollow because they’re jealous 😂 even the kids aren’t appealing

Reactions: 4
If she were taking them off on a proper trek around really interesting places and doing something truly unique and educational, I could probably see the point but their time in Bali doesn’t seem that far away from the kind of holiday they might have in Tenerife or Majorca. Doesn’t seem that educational to me, more like a nice excuse for a cheap beach holiday because she can’t afford to take them out in peak times.

If she were taking them off on a proper trek around really interesting places and doing something truly unique and educational, I could probably see the point but their time in Bali doesn’t seem that far away from the kind of holiday they might have in Tenerife or Majorca. Doesn’t seem that educational to me, more like a nice excuse for a cheap beach holiday because she can’t afford to take them out in peak times.
Yeah but she’s wearing a bead and feather neck piece which is totes educational and not at all giving cringe middle class finding myself affectation

• Haha
I’m not sure what’s more annoying for me: the fact I unfollowed her and now find myself going to see her pretentious posts or the disappointment that she turned into the rest of the other self entitled insta-huns.

Reactions: 3
The latest review of their trip, the kids talk about the massive TV - riveting content as ever!

• Haha
There’s another account where a parent is travelling with their children. They are properly travelling - their experience looks fascinating for all of them.
Nothing like wannabe travel journalist Molly’s extended (begged) holiday during term time in Bali.

• Heart
That review reel is so poor and so not cute.
complete crap, I would feel sorry for the resort but that’s on them if they want to gift to every posh beg who wants a big of luxe time. I don’t think I’ve learnt one interesting thing from watching their “travels” nor has it enticed me to visit.

Reactions: 4
The latest review of their trip, the kids talk about the massive TV - riveting content as ever!
Just seen that too. Sounds like the trip has been a cultural success - massive tvs, bathrobes and bathrooms being the highlights. Definitely worth missing a month of school education for. Kids could definitely do with expanding their vocabulary as everything is “tasty”

I think she's working in the local doctors or dentists. It must be flipping close to home if she can get back for lunch!

Reactions: 1