Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still ‘travelling’ or is she home now ?
Know she is speaking up for Palestine.
Of all her faults, and there are many, I’m actually quite impressed that she’s speaking up about the situation. It’s very easy to be quiet. But maybe I’m just ignorant. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The problem I have is I honestly don’t know if it’s genuine concern or virtue signalling. In my opinion, she’s lost all credibility

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The problem I have is I honestly don’t know if it’s genuine concern or virtue signalling. In my opinion, she’s lost all credibility
I see it as totally virtue signalling- imagine lying on a beach with a cocktail in hand posting about Palestine 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There are only nine posts on her grid. Has she been on a delete sesh?
She mentioned something a while ago how she was ‘decluttering’ her grid. Another attempt at trying to do something quirky and cool that she’ll live to regret, I reckon. Or just an excuse to archive past posts so that her hypocrisy/cringey-ness/lies don’t come back to bite her

Reactions: 5
Her daughter has flown home with her husband, what a strange situation.
it’s funny how their trip seems so unappealing and flat. Poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post is ‘me’ ‘I’ all the way through, it’s totally self obsessed.
Does she just assume the children enjoyed the experience?
Including the youngest who returned home with her dad?
Does she care?

Reactions: 6
Her latest post is ‘me’ ‘I’ all the way through, it’s totally self obsessed.
Does she just assume the children enjoyed the experience?
Including the youngest who returned home with her dad?
Does she care?
Doubt it. She’s done what she set out to do, to have an exotic break and cement her reputation (in her mind) as a cool, bohemian, widely travelled mum. Obviously on a shoestring, because we all know how poverty-stricken they are 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is she still travelling? I’ve had an email this morning offering me a 25% discount on pre order winging it sweatshirts. Is anyone still buying this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I received the sae email. Apparently she’s still Flogging It ;0)

ps I saw a post saying she’s doing socials or something for some noodle company now

Reactions: 2
I received the sae email. Apparently she’s still Flogging It ;0)

ps I saw a post saying she’s doing socials or something for some noodle company now
had those noodles last week, quite nice, and then tried the mac n cheese ones, I don’t know who approved those for Sainsburys but they were vile, she’ll have her work cut out!

Reactions: 2
She repeatedly comes up with kind of ideas that get laughed off Dragons Den. Yet it never occurs to her to just get a job…

Reactions: 1