Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the post earlier and thought WTF 3 months in Bali??? Wasn’t she unschooling them not so long ago.

If her kids are in private school there is no way they could up sticks last minute and head to Bali. Firstly they’d have to give a term’s notice otherwise they’d still be liable for fees and there will be no guarantee of there being a space to return too

She’s another one who believes her own hype

Reactions: 4
Glad she’s getting some decent push back in the comments.
And how can she write posts about feeling poor if she has kids at private school?? Entitled cowbag.
Starting this reply with ‘Ha’ just says it all about her.

Reactions: 7
“Shoe string” my arse. She’s so ridiculously privileged she really has no concept of what it means to struggle financially.

Her definition of money troubles isn’t most people’s. Hers is having a successful business all but collapse and, as a result, struggling to maintain the cushy lifestyle to which she’d become accustomed.
SHOE STRING?!

Saw her mentioned on another thread and came across here to have a snoop. I don’t follow her but I was intrigued because I’ve heard a bit of goss via a friend who lives down south and has spotted her IRL in her shop. Apparently she just has an air of “I’m better than you”. It doesn’t surprise me. Anyone who uses “charity” as a veil to pocket a load of cash for themselves and live a luxury lifestyle in an £800k property is a wanker in my book anyway.

“Shoe string”. Cry me a river.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Starting this reply with ‘Ha’ just says it all about her.
And she was sneaky enough to delete the post about no summer holiday- she’s a sly witch. Also £30 a day budget- eh I don’t live on £30 a day here?

also she wrote an article about how to have a happy marriage? She’s nearly divorced him god knows how many times?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are her kids even still in private school? Not like she would announce it if they couldn’t afford it anymore and had had to move them back.

Maybe by ‘unschooling’ she meant ‘un private schooling’…

Reactions: 1
SHOE STRING?!

Saw her mentioned on another thread and came across here to have a snoop. I don’t follow her but I was intrigued because I’ve heard a bit of goss via a friend who lives down south and has spotted her IRL in her shop. Apparently she just has an air of “I’m better than you”. It doesn’t surprise me. Anyone who uses “charity” as a veil to pocket a load of cash for themselves and live a luxury lifestyle in an £800k property is a wanker in my book anyway.

“Shoe string”. Cry me a river.
Absolutely no surprise there. She definitely thinks she’s better than everyone else. And taking a year 8 out for 3 months?!

Reactions: 2
And she was sneaky enough to delete the post about no summer holiday- she’s a sly witch. Also £30 a day budget- eh I don’t live on £30 a day here?

also she wrote an article about how to have a happy marriage? She’s nearly divorced him god knows how many times?
Only in her head - I think his apparent family money keeps her right there. Imagine the potential lifestyle downgrade if she actually divorced him, the kids are growing up and he wouldn’t be supporting her forever. She might even lose her Babington House membership and have to slum it at a leisure centre.

• Haha
A couple of months ago, an IGer I follow AnnikiSomerville wrote a piece about the InstaMums. From what I can tell it was a decent balanced piece but sadly I couldn’t read the full article as it was on substack.

Anyway, lots of people came on to say how they felt duped by the Instamums, they’d paid to attend events and treated badly etc - nothing vipersous in my opinion. Honest stuff.

Needless to say old Selfish Mother came on saying how it was a bubble, fun etc and how the comments were all Mean girls on Tattle.Life.
It really got my back up. These were the same people who bought your merch and elevated your delusions of grandeur feeling they had a space to say how they felt and she shot them down rather than say ‘gee, I’m sorry you felt that way - that wasn’t our intention’

A couple of months ago, an IGer I follow AnnikiSomerville wrote a piece about the InstaMums. From what I can tell it was a decent balanced piece but sadly I couldn’t read the full article as it was on substack.

Anyway, lots of people came on to say how they felt duped by the Instamums, they’d paid to attend events and treated badly etc - nothing vipersous in my opinion. Honest stuff.

Needless to say old Selfish Mother came on saying how it was a bubble, fun etc and how the comments were all Mean girls on Tattle.Life.
It really got my back up. These were the same people who bought your merch and elevated your delusions of grandeur feeling they had a space to say how they felt and she shot them down rather than say ‘gee, I’m sorry you felt that way - that wasn’t our intention’
I LOVE Anniki's IG stories... they make me laugh so much.
Completely agree with you too.

Reactions: 3
I LOVE Anniki's IG stories... they make me laugh so much.
Completely agree with you too.
m
She’s hilarious! She nails School WhatsApp’s and being Peri… I’m debating on signing up to substack because I actually find her stuff worth reading but it’s a s still a whack at £80 a year

Not even sure why I follow this stupid entitled women but definitely unfollowed her this morning.
Does she even work or have an actual job? Or is she born with a silver spoon in her mouth and Instagram is her “job”
What if schools could all completely change how they do things just so i could have cheaper holidays???
I’m sure those same schools were just fine when you were swanning about living your best life in term time with no kids to look after??!

Reactions: 4
Where is her husband living? She’s away with the kids and the house is rented out (paying for the trip)
Did they split up?

£27 a day for food for 1 adult and 3 kids in Bali, not sure I’d call that a tight budget? Ah, and thanks for clarifying that the reason I’m not in Bali for 3 months is probably because I just haven’t “hustled” hard enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do try hard not to comment on appearance but time has not been kind. That haircut was ill advised
The haircut is terrible and so is her skin for her age. There’s a reel on her personal insta of her drinking coffee and she looks so wrinkly, I have friends in their mid-fifties who look younger.

Maybe the husband has moved into the little guest house she was advertising while they rent out the main house? I don't think she looks too bad, and I'd rather someone was real, rather than filtered to duck. I do think perhaps she is spiralling though - I get the impression she is totally in the tit money-wise and isn't thinking through new endeavours properly, just scattergunning ideas. I wouldn't be surprised if she is ADHD.

It must be really difficult to have one idea that worked but is now outdated/people have lost interest and not be able to replicate that.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she had ADHD either. The sheer number of projects she’s started and then quickly abandoned, not to mention the number of new product launches she tried and then quickly abandoned (candles, gin, water bottles… did someone say dog poo bags recently?!) is a bit of a red flag.

I think she’s just flakey and not used to having to work. Plenty of people I know with actual ADHD manage to hold down jobs because they work and try. Molly does neither.

I think she wants an easy life, with all the flash trimmings - who doesn’t!! But trips alone to Ibiza, membership to Babbington or Soho House, private PT all cost money.
She’s been having a midlife crisis for a few years now. She’s been vocal about being unhappy in her marriage for a long time and she’s now dragged the kids to Bali on her own self discovery whilst still being arrogant.