Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of her- I wouldn’t gift her a stay in a garden shed

her “travel’ content is shocking
bad quality pics videos etc
My mother could do better on her Nokia

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Accommodation in Thailand 🇹🇭 is so cheap why does she need to beg for some? Also her travel content isn’t really going to reap a return on investment for anyone who does offer. So many accounts doing family travel so much better!

Reactions: 3
Eewww yuk, how cringe! I bet she gets something though 🙄 It was also very me me me I I I…like she’d forgotten she was travelling with her kids!

And ‘expert travel writer’ LOL!

What happened to the husband going out there 🤔

And what is her affiliation with the noodle brand she’s always sharing about?

Reactions: 4
Christ all she’s done since she got there is moan - too hot, the kids are fighting don’t like the accommodation.

booo hooo come home then she silly entitled twit

Reactions: 6
It would be hilarious if she gets back and the kids can’t reenrol back at their school and she gets taken to court for her eldest being absent for so long.

Reactions: 1
Am I going mad? Didn’t she post earlier today about how she took the kids out of school? I commented and now can’t find it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also don’t get her obsession with staying in Airbnb’s they’re either super expensive or in her budget they won’t have pools 🙄 we stayed in some really budget friendly accommodation in Bali that was lovely - she has no idea how to travel with kids period! Not just on a budget - she’s so odd!!

Reactions: 2
That’s what I was talking about in my post. She’s deleted it.
Did she get some grief on it? I called out some idiot who thought it should be ok for everyone to take their kids out of school without fear of fines or reprimand.

Reactions: 1
Shameless
came on here to say this - and disingenuous and entitled, tries to be all “I’m such a cool bohemian mum” but doesn’t want to slum it. Her choice to take the kids out of school and do it all on an apparently tight budget, so own it like an adult and deal with the consequences of your decisions instead of begging.

• Heart
came on here to say this - and disingenuous and entitled, tries to be all “I’m such a cool bohemian mum” but doesn’t want to slum it. Her choice to take the kids out of school and do it all on an apparently tight budget, so own it like an adult and deal with the consequences of your decisions instead of begging.
People like her don’t ever have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

There is always some rich relative to bail them out. some lucrative contact to offer them a job.

they are never truly out on a limb on their own. she is in no danger of getting trapped somewhere with her children starving. There is always the back up of a her upbringing and life to fall back on. people to call who will just have a jolly good laugh at good old bohemian Molly and bail her out.

• Heart
People like her don’t ever have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

There is always some rich relative to bail them out. some lucrative contact to offer them a job.

they are never truly out on a limb on their own. she is in no danger of getting trapped somewhere with her children starving. There is always the back up of a her upbringing and life to fall back on. people to call who will just have a jolly good laugh at good old bohemian Molly and bail her out.
completely agree, which is why I said “apparently tight budget” as there’s always some kind of safety net with these types.

Reactions: 3
There is always the back up of a her upbringing and life to fall back on.
This!

Having said that, she’s not OK. She’s acting like an aimless 20 year old going to “find herself” in SE Asia. Except she’s 46 and running away from her problems at home.

This!

Having said that, she’s not OK. She’s acting like an aimless 20 year old going to “find herself” in SE Asia. Except she’s 46 and running away from her problems at home.
Which would be fine, but she’s dragging her kids along for the mid life crisis too.

I know! Why isn’t her husband/her parents saying “what the duck are you doing?”
duck knows. Maybe they know she’s a complete twit. They are probably all
just like her though and think it’s a marvellous carry on.

I think she’s either crazy, or she’s spinning a line to sound oh so cool and has plenty of cash to keep her going.

There are a lot of people like her though. From moneyed backgrounds who just go about doing tit like this without a care in the world.

A mum from a council estate pulling her kids out of school and renting a caravan in Skeggy and acting a bit unhinged (saying shes low on cash, begging for freebies) would cause out rage and concern.

Middle class Molly, bleeping off across the world and begging for freebies by flexing the “I was a journalist” angle is cool and inspirational (to other idiots).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said they were all at state school in the recently deleted reel. I have a feeling they weren't always at state school - I have vague memories of the boys going to prep school...? Back when they had the big house with the big garden that they had to sell. I think if your finances are so precarious that you've had to downsize and change schools it might be a bit of a wake-up call that you can't fly by the seat of your pants, not a signal to go even more off-piste. I don't know. I do think someone needs to stage a bit of an intervention. It's not just her life, she has three small people to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where is the husband/ father?? I know a few years ago she was undecided whether she wanted to stay married but things seem to be ok now??!?!

She seems very restless. But I find it strange her husband is allowing the kids to be dragged along on her latest adventure…

Where is the husband/ father?? I know a few years ago she was undecided whether she wanted to stay married but things seem to be ok now??!?!

She seems very restless. But I find it strange her husband is allowing the kids to be dragged along on her latest adventure…
I’m sure someone has posted about affairs in the past I can’t recall which side. But I’m wondering if he had an affair and in a fit of pique she’s taken the kids out of school and buggered off to Bali.

My hot take she’s a privileged woman who had a cushdy career, got lucky with a successful business - life was sweet, she was ahead of the curve on the instagram/influencer scene - but she was a one trick pony! Her business didn’t keep up with trends and she’s lazy when it comes to her content creation - it’s just not that good! She’s clinging on to the 50k + followers but her engagement is low! She’s got no ESP she’s making travel sound dull and uninspiring - I don’t care about your crap hair cut!! I’m engaged because I’m curious what she’ll do next 🫣 it’s a car crash!

• Heart