Selfish Mother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to her, she raised £1m for charity. Greed is what killed her business - she should never have stopped the charity contributions, it was her KPI

Reactions: 2
I think her business was an unsustainable flash in the pan model. She hit the market when instamums were on the up and foll were getting free everything and not declaring anything. Then the world moved on and fmly store became irrelevant. Remember all the miserable pivots she tried - gin, white label candles etc. none worked cos were all superficial and tit.
selling products is hard business, she’d be better retraining as a QS or something with value. Life lessons there for your kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Then the world moved on and fmly store became irrelevant. Remember all the miserable pivots she tried - gin, white label candles etc. none worked cos were all superficial and tit.
All of her attempts to rebrand and/or sell new lines in the store seemed so ill thought out too. I remember Chillys water bottles at one point. Absolutely nothing warranted repeat purchases.

I actually think she has very little business acumen. The brand was a roaring success initially because she was lucky: in the right place at the right time. Lucky and in possession of a winning combo: being white, posh and with a ton of meeja connections thanks to her previous career.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember her zine venture with the big grand opening? And the instagram masterclass?

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone was talking about her on the Clemmie Telford thread - I looked up her company and...

Seems they went into voluntary liquidation last year? Maybe I'm wrong, because I know the tops are still on sale - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09824859/filing-history
---

Oh and this is her and her husband's other company which was also nearly struck off - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11068158/filing-history
Owing £97,000? Wow, she kept that quiet. No wonder she spent so much of her time alone in Ibiza

Someone was talking about her on the Clemmie Telford thread - I looked up her company and...

Seems they went into voluntary liquidation last year? Maybe I'm wrong, because I know the tops are still on sale - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09824859/filing-history
---

Oh and this is her and her husband's other company which was also nearly struck off - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11068158/filing-history
Something has been going on for a while, she's moved from the proper shop to her house and got rid of loads of staff. Am still not 100% convinced her and the husband are still together.

Ooh someone has been reading tattle 😂
I was just thinking about this again. I’d be really curious to know how she would feel if her husband wrote a blog entry about how she’s not as hot as she used to be. I think if my husband did that to me I’d be crushed. Like cheers dude I’m staring down 40 and dealing with feeling this - I don’t need you to then tell me I’m not as cute as I was in my 20s 🙃

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking about this again. I’d be really curious to know how she would feel if her husband wrote a blog entry about how she’s not as hot as she used to be. I think if my husband did that to me I’d be crushed. Like cheers dude I’m staring down 40 and dealing with feeling this - I don’t need you to then tell me I’m not as cute as I was in my 20s 🙃
Yeah it's definitely a weird angle. The whole thing was contrived though to prove they are still together.

Reactions: 2
I’d feel the same. Also, I think if you’re really happy with someone then you don’t really feel like this? Like I think my husband is hotter now than he was at 20 because I’m not 20 anymore and I don’t fancy 20 year olds now…

I actually read the post to my husband and he said that anyone getting up at 5am daily to do yoga has some serious demons they’re dealing with

I thought the article about her husband was cringey and mean. If my husband openly wrote about how I’ve changed in the last 15 years from the angle that I used to be hot and now I’m not, I would be upset and angry.

40 year olds don’t want hot 20 year olds. They want decent partners who they love and respect.

Reactions: 7
The undertone of all her posts whether she intends it or not is of someone who seems deeply unhappy with their lot but desperately trying to prove that they aren’t

• Heart