Selena Gomez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely embarrassed for her watching that video. She's an absolute parody. It's like she's watched too many cliché high school movies and is basing her personality on the ringleader in them. The smug exaggerated nodding, desperate to start a bitching session, smugly sitting back and watching her equally embarrassing friends react in a calculated and melodramatic way to her gossip. Just embarrassing on every level.
I really feel like her (and tbh Taylor) seem stunted at the age they got famous… they act like they are still teenagers

Reactions: 20
Honestly I'd never cared for Timothee and Kylie but if they can make this dizzy brat seethe like this then shine on, you crazy kids <3

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Waiting for her to make a post/ comment saying something like “I was telling Taylor about how my heart is so pure and I wish everyone could see that , some say I have the biggest heart in the world and I’m an angel on earth here to spread kindness but I like to be humble about it. I love my fans , btw did you know my ex and I broke up 6 years ago? I’m so over him though. I’m SO happy with my boyfriend sooo happy and I’m over my ex. Also I love my fans and they know how huge my heart is.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Selena for the 500th time : I’m taking a social media break I’m leaving and I might not ever come back!
*everyone unbothered couldn’t care less just wants her to silently leave*
Selena a day later: So you didn’t even care and notice I was gone?!

That is what she is like and it’s annoying cause even when you don’t follow her you still see so much drama involving her and her constantly announcing she’s taking a break from social media 😂

Reactions: 11
She's definitely the type to post a dramatic but vague Facebook status then reply to any comments by saying "I'll PM ya hun"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God almighty Gomez has already entered her
✨victim era✨
and it’s only the 10th,
I thought she’d at least last until the 19th/20th before we started this script again.

Gossiping about two of her friends hooking up in a room full of cameras like your average 12 year old and expecting absolutely no reaction when her “audience” reacted like they did.
Poor Selena, she’s such a pure soul the media created that moment all by themselves.
She wasn’t even there.
She was at home thinking about how she could help homeless donkeys.

I can with this girl
---
She's definitely the type to post a dramatic but vague Facebook status then reply to any comments by saying "I'll PM ya hun"
Or a hospital cannula photo with no caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God almighty Gomez has already entered her
✨victim era✨
and it’s only the 10th,
I thought she’d at least last until the 19th/20th before we started this script again.

Gossiping about two of her friends hooking up in a room full of cameras like your average 12 year old and expecting absolutely no reaction when her “audience” reacted like they did.
Poor Selena, she’s such a pure soul the media created that moment all by themselves.
She wasn’t even there.
She was at home thinking about how she could help homeless donkeys.

I can with this girl
---

Or a hospital cannula photo with no caption.
I swear she’s done the hospital cannula photo with no caption before 😂and another time did an instagram live which isn’t something she’s known to regularly do so the one time she decides to do one she does it at a time when she’s at home hooked up to a drip and keeps trying to draw attention to it without addressing what’s wrong it was very attention seeking I remember seeing the video someone screen recorded from the live a long time ago. Sometimes I think she’s mentally stuck a younger age because her behaviour is so strange and immature. The way she talks about a boyfriend and relationships is very child like.

Reactions: 8
DEB3E254-BBD3-4992-A848-8AD9E6A895DC.jpeg
They look similar so yes she fits the role if we are just talking about appearance but personally I don’t think Selenas acting is that good I think at times her acting is quite bad but I guess I can’t fully judge her in this role until this film is made and released but in this film she is going to need A LOT of auto tune because Selena can’t sing and have you heard Linda Ronstadt’s voice?!

Reactions: 4
Aw, Fair play,
She lasted a solid hour and 45 minutes,
which in fairness is about an hour and 25 minutes longer than I thought she would.
Glad she spent so much time focusing on the bigger things happening in life right now
*photo of gaza/sad Selena ☹*
and not telling anyone who will listen which two of her grown ass adult friends were shagging in the bathroom.

victim card declined.

• Haha
I’m glad more people are seeing how fake Selena can be and how attention seeking she is because this victim card she’s always trying use is annoying. It’s embarrassing someone like her has been put on this pedestal for so long with her ego fed because she is very strange and at this point when you hear her name you associate her to drama or her obsession with her ex rather than things she’s achieved in her career but she only has herself to blame for that. She needs to grow up and just delete social media then she won’t have to worry about it and she’ll stop causing problems for herself cause I think she’s addicted to social media and validation. Also she would be doing the rest of us a favour cause then we would get to hear less about her and her drama which would be great!

I 100% believe this because it wouldn’t be surprising cause we know what she’s like 😂 but on a serious note her doing this would be very weird and crazy if that’s how she spends her time she has serious issues she needs to fix

Reactions: 1