Selena Gomez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
430m followers?? I know she's probably the most followed person on insta but some must be bought right....she's not THAT influential

Reactions: 4
430m followers?? I know she's probably the most followed person on insta but some must be bought right....she's not THAT influential
I don’t think bought but definitely a lot of dead/inactive accounts. If insta did another big clean out day I’m sure she’d lose a pretty huge chunk.

Reactions: 2
Do you think Selena is pissed she didn't think of the lip gloss holder phone case first? 😂
Seeing as she makes herself a permanent victim in every situation I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she found a way to be pissed or upset about the lip gloss holder which would be ridiculous and she would probably need to declare another 8 minute break from instagram to get over it.

• Haha
How can anybody be attracted to him. And I don’t mean this in a shallow way because it’s not just his looks but even his personality isn’t great. He seems really immature judging by the videos on his instagram and he’s one of those really annoying people who think they’re funny when they’re simply not. This sounds mean but I can’t help but think Selena has really low self esteem, probably due to how drastically her appearance has changed in the last year (which she can’t help, I know). I don’t think she would have looked his way a few years ago.

Reactions: 8
How can anybody be attracted to him. And I don’t mean this in a shallow way because it’s not just his looks but even his personality isn’t great. He seems really immature judging by the videos on his instagram and he’s one of those really annoying people who think they’re funny when they’re simply not. This sounds mean but I can’t help but think Selena has really low self esteem, probably due to how drastically her appearance has changed in the last year (which she can’t help, I know). I don’t think she would have looked his way a few years ago.
she’s so insecure, remember when she was posting about Bella hadid and saying how she wished she was as pretty as her, and then all her fans were dog piling on bella and telling Selena she’s 1000x prettier and how she’s a “natural beauty”. it’s so obvious that she’s threatened by bella because they both dated the weeknd and she wanted validation. she needs therapy.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely think she should remove herself from the show business and solely focus on Rare Beauty & philanthropy/awareness. She’s getting more and more insecure as time goes by and is plastering nonsense all over social media as a result. She’s got something good going on with her make-up brand, she can easily stop acting and still make tons of money.

Apart from Rihanna, very few celebrities have managed to build a solid and sustainable makeup or beauty line. She honestly needs to get it together.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she should remove herself from the show business and solely focus on Rare Beauty & philanthropy/awareness. She’s getting more and more insecure as time goes by and is plastering nonsense all over social media as a result. She’s got something good going on with her make-up brand, she can easily stop acting and still make tons of money.

Apart from Rihanna, very few celebrities have managed to build a solid and sustainable makeup or beauty line. She honestly needs to get it together.

Selena is in talks to sell Rare Beauty, so I'm guessing she's cashing in while the iron is hot.

She could share literally any song and they would link it to Selena somehow 😂
Other platforms are saying Hailey posted this was because Justin followed Sabrina Carpenter, and her following him back. They then said Hailey’s recent story with blue eyes was linked to it.

Those saying it was about Selena are delusional.

• Haha