Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
He said attention was about her, but also said later that he liked her alot but she was interested in someone else, obv Justin. Justin fucked with Selena head so much. I'm glad she got to move on from that narcissist
Selena was just as bad - shes no angel. They were both toxic hence why they didnt last.

Reactions: 4

idk2

VIP Member
Shes big on drugs and shes an alcoholic which Justin has actually alluded to in a few songs - it's why shes been in and out of rehab so often, not because of her lupus or her mental health as her team like to claim. She also smokes frequently too and has been tapped before with a ciggie - her PR team honestly deserve a huge pay raise bc without twitter, i would never have known any of this about her. IDK why media outlets treat her like the second coming.

idk2

VIP Member
Not trying to defend him at all (I found his behaviour strange at first) but I do think it’s just his sort of humour, it comes abrupt. I watched lives they did a few months ago and I thought that he was quite rude but they were both having a laugh. Or am I just giving him the benefit of the doubt ? 🤣
I've noticed he does it with a lot of people, even years ago. I don't think its his humour but more so, his arrogance and the expectation of everyone wanting to hear from HIM because he's so special lol. But saying that I also think he's a product of his environment and he's been censored alot in his life from his mgmt and the media so maybe its important that he feels he can speak freely and expresses that.

Honestly Justin is every psychologists dream patient lmao.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Listened and thought it was OK. We all know her live singing voice is shit though.
there is always an excuse for her shitty performance,
nerves, audio issues, illness, wardrobe malfunction.

She’s an average singer at best, and she shouldn’t even attempt to sing live.

feteo

Wow I can’t believe how creepy Hayley Bieber is???? I’ve never really followed there whole story but she literally been hunting Justin down since she was a kid wtf lol surely that should have been bells ringing to Justin she was a freak 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the whole copying Selina is weird to.
Yeah she seems like a fangirl but acts like a hater. I saw a blind item that said Justin let his mother arrange the marriage dunno. I feel sorry for Selena

Does anyone remember when Selena was in a band called "Selena Gomez and the Scene"? I remember Selena saying that she was a fan of Hayley Williams and wanted to be in a band like Paramore. They had a few really catchy songs (imo), including Naturally and A Year Without Rain.

Selena's own songs must have a billion views on YouTube, but only one I could probably recognise is Come and Get It. I think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer/musician.

Reactions: 3

puresoul

I know that people love to hate them, and obviously I don't know what really happened (only the little JB & HB have shared); but what I personally admire about them, is the fact that they acknowledge that a relationship (esp. a marriage) requires a lot of work (have both talked about this in interviews -- both print & video), which shows people that when you love someone & want to be with someone you're willing to put in the effort (communication communication communication) & you're not going to give & break up at the first inconvenience. Gives a more realistic look at love & relationships (imo) -- that it's not only rainbows & butterflies 24/7 & that if it's not only smooth sailing then it's not worth it.

I know this thread is about the three of them, but I don't really have an opinion on Selena (and Jelena), and there's no thread for just JB+HB.

idk2

VIP Member
Selena's or Kendall's?
Selena's younger sister is like 7 so I would hope not her loooool

Also, doesnt matter who started it. They both cheated on each other so they're both as bad as each other. She even went for The Weeknd when he was with Bella. She should get no sympathy. At least Justin eventually had the common sense to move on

Any time I see anything about Selena Gomez all she's doing is whining. Ooh, fame is so hard, social media is so hard, people were taking my narrative away from me, etc.

Getting on my bloody nerves.

I've not seen much of her acting but I did like what I saw of Wizards of Waverly Place, although that was a very long time ago for her. I agree she is very pretty. Wish her music was better but it's a whole load of nothing.

To be fair, I feel like she probably has been through a lot. Growing up in Hollywood would not be easy. But whining about this during a pandemic when so many are dying every day and none of us know what's to come? Not the time, and she's old enough to know this.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I think Selena has a terrible singing voice. Also apparently she’s a drug addict which is very sad

Smca53

VIP Member
I went through a lot of different Reddit/blind gossip/general gossip threads and blogs. This blog post sums up all of the information pretty well.

I don’t know how accurate it is, but it’s wild. I definitely see Selena in particular in a very different light now. Although now that I’ve read it, it all adds up/makes sense and I also can’t believe I didn’t see through the PR stuff before now.

One of the weirdest bits is about Justin supposedly ordering Selena to sleep with different people when they were together?

She has openly said he was emotionally abusive and he has admitted that he mistreated women in previous relationships, so even if it’s exaggerated, there must be an element of truth to many of the rumours.

puresoul

^ I agree with the comments about his childhood & fame, it was also discussed on his YouTube series & latest GQ article.

Hailey & Justin both seem to take religion & marriage seriously, and God is a very big part in their marriage, and the way they talk about religion & marriage has convinced me that they will make it work, no matter what it takes. Also, Hailey really values & holds as an inspiration her parents’ marriage who got married at a young age. And Justin says he has always wanted to get married & has craved a proper & stable home life. So those things combined make me believe that those two will not get a divorce, however, I’ve been wrong before, so only time will tell. And as I said earlier, they really seem to work hard on their marriage — through religion (God, preachers/teachers (or whatever they’re called, I’m not religious myself, so idk)) and from what I remember they go to counseling as well.

Plus, they share a long & complicated history, and based on what they’ve said, they’ve always had a deep connection, they were just a bit too young & in completely different stages in their lives when they first started fooling around/got in a relationship, which is why eventually shit hit the fan & they hurt each other so deeply.

Last edited:

Hobbitsies

I actually quite like Selena as an actress and all that. She is honestly beautiful as well. I just feel after everything it would in her best interest to take a step back from fame. Just enjoy her life with her friends and family. Do something behind the camera or whatever.