Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
There was a short video on the Amazon music instagram a couple of months back of Selena promoting her song boyfriend and ohhh boy... she's slurring her words so badly! She's been drinking excessively since (and before!) the transplant. Video of her in the lime green dress at the AMAs stumbling all over the red carpet. I definitely think there's serious drug/alcohol abuse going on.

also who the hell goes to rehab MULTIPLE TIMES for EXHAUSTION? I don't buy it.

This it? She looks half cut!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

idk2

VIP Member
Its always a panic attack or some sort of illness when people say how horrible her singing is.

Reactions: 6

idk2

VIP Member
Can we talk about how narcissistic Justin is? Everyday he's on instagram or facebook live just talking about himself and he's a bit rude to Haley at some points too. I only watched one yesterday or the day before where she did make a comment and answered a question for him and he replied to her 'Is it my lyme disease or yours?' and tried to laugh it off. I completely get its his disease but if you're asking her to be apart of your live, she's not just going to sit there looking pretty and she's answering from her POV about it. Haley did look like she was gonna say something but refrained :ROFLMAO:
This Covid-19 period of his constant need for social media validation has put me off him quite a bit.

Reactions: 5

Loux2021

I have been tested for Kidney donation and believe me they don't tell the recipient first so I think that's all made up. They give you every chance to back out of it. I never heard of Francia before Selena so maybe she was doing it to raise her profile. Maybe it wasn't for that reason but you cant dictate to how someone lives their life afterwards either way. you are councilled about all these scenarios beforehand also. I didn't mean to take away from what she did or anything because it truly was an amazing gift to give someone. noone really knows the truth

I’m generally enjoying Hailey’s YouTube channel
i didnt like the kendall one. something odd about their friendship and kendall ofc had to plug her tequila. i didnt like hailey all along but tbh i think justin is a narcissist. all the signs are there for me. as long as hailey stays hot and doesnt have any issues hell be ok with her around babysitting him. i sorta feel sorry for hailey because she is young and thinks that is love. she did selena a massive favour, because she finally got rid of him and move on. he completely ruined selena

Burritobowl

I am not a fan of Justin, but I can't help myself from deffending him a little bit. He became famous pretty much overnight when he was a child. His parents didn't care about him and were ok with him beeing managed by the industry and shady adults.
All of a sudden he was a millionaire, nobody was telling him no, he was/is surrounded by 'yess' people and had everything at his feet. I mean, I moved from my city home to another state to study when I was 17, and def lost it a bit and I didn't have money at all, just what my mum sent me for food, rent and basic stuff, so I can't imagine what I would have done in his possition or with overnight wealth.
Also, everyone prasied him. I think that, rn he is starting to get it, like he is living a long hangover of his previous years, but doesn't know how to adult like a real person.

On the other side, I think celeb relationships are weird AF. As 'normal' people, we have to be more practical and think the consecuences of marring, divorcing, dating or not dating, etc, but famous peeps don't give any second toughts at things like housing, money, so and so.

If Hayley gets fed up with him, she just can leave, and so does Justin, neither of them would become jobless or homeless. I hope they love each other and are living their best lifes, but sometimes I feel like celeb marriages are so rushed out because, for them, is just like dating.

Bout Selena, I don't like her, I think she is as messed as JB is, but just better at PR and playing the victim roll. I know he was an asshole towards him, but she HAS TO STOP with those 'not about Justin, but def about Justin' songs.

Yep, her bff Taylor does that, but at the least she owns it and doesn't play victim, instead she tells her side of the story, uses her feelings and artistic abilities to channel everything and moves on.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So true 😆😆 @LongishCat

I think if Hayley is clever she’ll get herself knocked up soon, secure that bag before they divorce in about 2 years maximum 🤨

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
The Selena and Francia story is absolutely nuts and I’m surprised no gossip rags are really reporting on it.

Poor Francia. It’s obvious she felt pressured into giving her kidney when the doctor rang Selena to tell her they were a match before Francia had time to come to a decision. She said she found out they were a match by Selena calling her and saying ‘yay! We’re a match!’ Who wouldn’t feel totally bamboozled by that.

There’s definitely truth to the stories that they have fallen out since because of Selena abusing her body. Some might say ‘oh well she shouldn’t feel indebted forever’ but Francia went through painful invasive surgery and couldn’t be active for 2 whole months and will now have her life forever changed (god forbid if she gets health issues from this) and to see someone just waste it must be a big slap in the face. I hope Francia is getting therapy
Doctor confidentiality where. Francia should have been told first. All selena should have been told is that theyve found a match and not who it is

Hobbitsies

I think it’s very telling that Selena fell out with her kidney donor. Francia apparently didn’t like the way she was treating her kidney and Selena was all ‘but you gave it to me, it’s not your place to dictate my life!’ I am 10000% with Francia on this.

Also they did a joint interview shortly after the donation and Francia said something *very* telling. She said that Selena was the one who called her and informed her that they were a perfect match. Francia had been wanting time to think over her deicision but didn’t get it because for some reason the doctors told Selena first who then rang Francia like ‘yep! We’re good to go!’

I'm in two minds about this because if you donate it you can't hold that over them for the rest of your life HOWEVER you can definitely step and tell a friend that they are falling into bad habits - they same thing will repeat itself etc and remove yourself from that friendship when they don't listen.

Francia always came across as very down to earth and good fun. And so much respect for giving a kidney to a friend like that so if so she made the right choice breaking the friendship.

Smca53

VIP Member
F & S unfollowed each other for a time on Instagram, they’re following each other again but there was definitely a tiff about 6-ish months post op.

There’s a video of Selena and Justin a few years ago walking around an alley in a dodgy looking neighbourhood in LA - bizarre 🤨
I’ve gone even further down the rabbit hole with the Selena stuff. Honestly, if even a fraction of this is true, this girl has the best PR team in LA.

OmgObsessed

I don't think any of her post were about Selena. Selena shouldn't have commented on that TikTok video. Now she needs a "break" over drama she created by commenting lmao.

Reactions: 4

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It is an ok song, a bit boring. I have never been a fan of Selena's music. I am sure she and Justin were legit and it has to sting.
I have read multiple blind items that allude to Selena's drug addiction. That is why she often goes to "retreats" and rehab...not because of exhaustion.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Selena was in a band called "Selena Gomez and the Scene"? I remember Selena saying that she was a fan of Hayley Williams and wanted to be in a band like Paramore. They had a few really catchy songs (imo), including Naturally and A Year Without Rain.

Selena's own songs must have a billion views on YouTube, but only one I could probably recognise is Come and Get It. I think Selena is a better actress than she is a singer/musician.
Honestly, Selena Gomez and the Scene had some underrated bangers!

I might have to crack open my Spotify to have a listen to some of them later. 😂😂 First time in years.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don't even believe she has lupus. There have been so many blind gossips about her having drug addiction, which is why she had to have a kidney replacement.
there is something off about her, can’t put my finger on it but I find it difficult to like her even a little bit.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Can't stand selena gomez! Never have and her working with woody Allen after 13 reasons why was disgusting but that's a different story. She defo needs to just move on from Justin, I don't blame him for gettinf pissed off when she's mentioned and for getting defensive. I've heard plenty of stories of people breaking up with their partner and finding their soul mate and as cringe as that sounds I think that's what happened for him and hailie. They're both as odd as each other

• Haha

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
really like hailey but shes too good for justin 🥲 the way he kept dropping her then picking her up when he wasnt with selena. Theyve had trouble in their marriage already because of him 🥲

• Heart
There was a short video on the Amazon music instagram a couple of months back of Selena promoting her song boyfriend and ohhh boy... she's slurring her words so badly! She's been drinking excessively since (and before!) the transplant. Video of her in the lime green dress at the AMAs stumbling all over the red carpet. I definitely think there's serious drug/alcohol abuse going on.

also who the hell goes to rehab MULTIPLE TIMES for EXHAUSTION? I don't buy it.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I agree that they got married too quickly but I wouldn't be surprised if that came down to them abstaining before marriage
Pre-marriage counselling is pretty common in Christian marriages, I think Catholics more specifically (but I may be wrong) and just helps couples make sure they are right for one another as divorce in generally isn't always 'allowed'. I'm pretty sure it just involves covering topics that may be of conflict or may arise in future which cover conflict to try and clear things up which may end up breaking down a marriage later on. I wouldn't call it a red flag as such
I do not think it is because of being Catholics. Must add the USA is very different with religions/cults. I know there is a so called counselling/few lesson about marriage with the priest if you want to get married in a church. But with most laid back priest it is just a nice chat with few nice quotes, and mostly about the details of the actual event. (Like what he will say, and why). My long rant and point is, it has nothing to do with theraphy.
And I think they were in Hillsong or what. Which is like a cult on their own.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I read about Selena's drug problems years ago and the story about how that is why she got a new kidney. What surprises me, is that Taylor Swift is who is very against drugs is still good friends with Selena, and actually also Gigi Hadid and Camila Cabello who also apparently have drug addictions. I say that, as it can be really hard to stay friends with people who are addicts.