Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tah.keela

And she's cheated on him also. They were both as bad as each other, always trying to one up the other.
I doubt she cheated on him. He was Willy nilly with that thang. LOL. It becomes a one up situation when ppl cheat. I bet he started it! I bet he does it again.

idk2

VIP Member
Doctor confidentiality where. Francia should have been told first. All selena should have been told is that theyve found a match and not who it is
I think Selena found her own match privately which is why she knew - I always got the feeling Francia was paid to donate her kidney.

Examples? I’m genuinely curious!
Nothing Like Us comes to mind! If I think of anymore, I'll post here. I dont really listen to him anymore so I can barely remember.

I'm don't really stan either of them or keep up with them...
But why are they still talking about each other in interviews? Their last breakup was in 2018. It's not something that's actively going on in their lives at the moment.

Sickofinstacrap

I have it on good authority that Justin cheated on Selena at coachella years ago while she was asleep in the Same room or room right beside where he slept with another extremely well known female. This was their last proper break up before their brief rekindling last year

Tah.keela

Yes, relationships get quite Toxic when you or your significant other (or both) take from the love bank. I do realize they have become toxic to each other. It gets that way once trust levels go down. It becomes a fatal attraction. I agree Justin needs to change his attire or she needs to become same. These two are like from different planets. This won't go on forever , no way! Some ultra thud chic is going to steal him from her for all the wrong reasons. And the beat goes on! Thanks for reply, you sound like your on top this trio! * peace

idk2

VIP Member
I always look out for the friend who donated the kidney in her posts etc but seems to be nothing! She's too busy kissing Taylor swifts ass! I do think she's a dog shit real life singer. Very interested to find out more if she is drug/alcohol dependant leading to her kidney transplant. Also remember her mum stopped talking to her because she got back with JB must be more to the story then that I'm sure
I mean, I used to be a JB stan back in the day :ROFLMAO: Now I'm meh about the both of them but he's more open about their relationship than she is. She actually said the other day in an interview that she's been single for 2 years yet has been seen with The Weekend and Charlie Puth. The latter has even confirmed they were dating and ended on bad terms bc of her own issues with bieber and he alluded to other stuff.
Ive not seen her friend post about her either, so I definitely think they've fallen out because selena is back to fucking around with her health, I would be pissed if I underwent a major op just for my friend to mess it up again. I really don't get her and Taylor Swifts friendship, I honestly think they bond over how much they hate Scooter Braun and his team lmaooo. I think her mum disliked JB bc their relationship was very toxic and probably took Selena to some dark places. There was a whole SG thread on Twitter that went viral with reciepts of her commenting/stalking Hailey and any girl he was seen with after her. It was kind of cray reading that bc theres pictures of her smoking and everything that have never been seen. Shows the media are completely one-sided.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I agree that they got married too quickly but I wouldn't be surprised if that came down to them abstaining before marriage
Pre-marriage counselling is pretty common in Christian marriages, I think Catholics more specifically (but I may be wrong) and just helps couples make sure they are right for one another as divorce in generally isn't always 'allowed'. I'm pretty sure it just involves covering topics that may be of conflict or may arise in future which cover conflict to try and clear things up which may end up breaking down a marriage later on. I wouldn't call it a red flag as such
Interesting! Could be to do with their religion then. I’m not religious so I can’t really add my opinion on that. But I also don’t know anyone who’s gone to marriage counselling (unrelated to their religion) and it been worth it in the end. All those marriages have ended in divorce lol.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I mean, I used to be a JB stan back in the day :ROFLMAO: Now I'm meh about the both of them but he's more open about their relationship than she is. She actually said the other day in an interview that she's been single for 2 years yet has been seen with The Weekend and Charlie Puth. The latter has even confirmed they were dating and ended on bad terms bc of her own issues with bieber and he alluded to other stuff.
Ive not seen her friend post about her either, so I definitely think they've fallen out because selena is back to fucking around with her health, I would be pissed if I underwent a major op just for my friend to mess it up again. I really don't get her and Taylor Swifts friendship, I honestly think they bond over how much they hate Scooter Braun and his team lmaooo. I think her mum disliked JB bc their relationship was very toxic and probably took Selena to some dark places. There was a whole SG thread on Twitter that went viral with reciepts of her commenting/stalking Hailey and any girl he was seen with after her. It was kind of cray reading that bc theres pictures of her smoking and everything that have never been seen. Shows the media are completely one-sided.
Taylor and Selena have been friends for about 10 years though so I think it is a genuine friendship.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Can we talk about how narcissistic Justin is? Everyday he's on instagram or facebook live just talking about himself and he's a bit rude to Haley at some points too. I only watched one yesterday or the day before where she did make a comment and answered a question for him and he replied to her 'Is it my lyme disease or yours?' and tried to laugh it off. I completely get its his disease but if you're asking her to be apart of your live, she's not just going to sit there looking pretty and she's answering from her POV about it. Haley did look like she was gonna say something but refrained :ROFLMAO:
This Covid-19 period of his constant need for social media validation has put me off him quite a bit.
Not trying to defend him at all (I found his behaviour strange at first) but I do think it’s just his sort of humour, it comes abrupt. I watched lives they did a few months ago and I thought that he was quite rude but they were both having a laugh. Or am I just giving him the benefit of the doubt ? 🤣

Tah.keela

Yeah, she should have dodged that bullet long before now. Justin was doing drugs and right along with her. Justin got her started if she did do them. Why is Selena the fault? He messed her head up cheating on her. Fame is not to blame, it's in the Genes! His Dad has kids all over Canada he has nothing to do with so I hear. But fame and infidelity can surely destroy someone in love. You become your lover to keep them. He's skated on all this. It's b's. Why the hell does he feel so guilty? Some ppl don't know what love is. They think it's all eye to genitals (desire). As for Hailey, she's on Venus looking for ***** and a "I will show you attitude." A I will win" or I will kill you attitude" just like the song says" She's got her head above the clouds and that is NOT Justin's head space. It will be done before you know it and back to Selena he will go. why? Because that is where he really wants to be. He took flight because he couldn't take the heat. Hailey was easy to relieve him of his self inflicted pain. That's all her trip is. She stoopid or she would find the shoe that fits! It's definitely not Justin. (My opinion, my analysis. My entitlement. ) I don't care to argue my point so if you disagree speak it and move on please.

puresoul

really like hailey but shes too good for justin 🥲 the way he kept dropping her then picking her up when he wasnt with selena. Theyve had trouble in their marriage already because of him 🥲
what trouble? To me they seem to be doing quite good actually, at least based on what they’ve said in interviews.

OmgObsessed

the ear tattoo is so so so odd
Ah yes because it's odd to get a tattoo for your pastor's (?) sick daughter in a common tattoo place. She is totally copying Selena. The finger tattoo is a stretch too.

I guess JB also copied Cara Delevingne, Chris Brown, Ed Sheeran, and more because they all have dumb lion tattoos. 😂

Both Hailey and Justin have very "basic" tattoos that are common lmao. Not everything is about Selena ~

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Justin seems miserable, Hayley is a clown at this point.
And Selena I don’t know much about. I’ve never known her music and i didn’t really know of her until she dated the weekend 🤣