Secret Celebrity Gossip #91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, he's quite short isn't he? Nothing wrong with that but being 5'10", I like them tall as a general rule! 😆
Yeah, he's 5ft 7 I believe. Its funny, I only usually fancy tall men even though I'm 5ft 4 but Matt Bellamy gets a free pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, he's quite short isn't he? Nothing wrong with that but being 5'10", I like them tall as a general rule! 😆
There is a saying around my way "It easy to climb a fallen tree" so enjoy the pixie sized guitar playing sex fairy/weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like a Poundshop Adam Levine IMO. Can I please remind people that there is only one true tiny, sexy, rock god. Mr Prince Rogers Nelson. Thanks. As you were
PREACH. I give you Prince live in a suit that looks like yellow spaghetti with the bum cut out:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not long before Muse became well known, some friends in a local band supported them on tour.
Apparently the band were really nice to our friends...apart from Matt. He was a miserable little fucker apparently :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It may not be covid if they have just come back from South Africa. Didn't same happen to Cheryl that time ?
Interestingly enough despite both of them wearing wedding rings, they chose to do the Covid test without it on.
Screenshot_20221012-210607_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like a Poundshop Adam Levine IMO. Can I please remind people that there is only one true tiny, sexy, rock god. Mr Prince Rogers Nelson. Thanks. As you were
I can confirm this! I was lucky enough to see Prince live many years ago. I didn’t find him in the least bit attractive before, but that gig was and still is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I can’t even explain why, it just was!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not long before Muse became well known, some friends in a local band supported them on tour.
Apparently the band were really nice to our friends...apart from Matt. He was a miserable little fucker apparently :LOL:
In all fairness, he’s from Teignmouth. Unfortunately I know the place well, and I’d be shocked if anyone who had to grow up there wasn’t a miserable fucker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And this is how you catch a super sView attachment 1645790

I am quite shocked at how Chris is now the most conventionally good looking in the band despite having about 10 kids!! 😆
He's on his 2nd marriage. Had about 7 or 8 with the first wife. Now 2(maybe 3?) with the 2nd Mrs. In fairness, I wouldn't stop riding him if he was my husband. No wonder they're popping them out to beat the band! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can confirm this! I was lucky enough to see Prince live many years ago. I didn’t find him in the least bit attractive before, but that gig was and still is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I can’t even explain why, it just was!
Never saw him live but I always thought he was incredibly sexy!

Reactions: 5
I saw him when I was 10 (so quite a while ago 😭😭) and even at that age, his stage presence was mesmerising.

Reactions: 5
I had this with Sting, didn’t find him attractive before or since when I’ve seen him on the telly. But when I happened upon him live at a festival holy crap he was hot!

Reactions: 3
Sorry to change the subject, but just really weird and posessive behaviour from this bloke. He’s filming her asleep. The look he gives the camera is always weird.
I honestly don’t think his constant presence will be going down well with the rest of the cast. A massive part of being in a theatre show is being part of a Company - it’s a huge part of it, that’s how you gel and trust each other onstage.
Very controlling and stifling behaviour from Max, which Maisie will find flattering at first because of her immaturity.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry to change the subject, but just really weird and posessive behaviour from this bloke. He’s filming her asleep. The look he gives the camera is always weird.
I honestly don’t think his constant presence will be going down well with the rest of the cast. A massive part of being in a theatre show is being part of a Company - it’s a huge part of it, that’s how you gel and trust each other onstage.
Very controlling and stifling behaviour from Max, which Maisie will find flattering at first because of her immaturity.
Just watched it. He is creepy and weird. If I were her mum I would be concerned about him.

Reactions: 12
Because he used to say he was a cross dressing man, but now is claiming to he a woman.
They're not women's clothes, they're my clothes- absolutely fine.
They're not women's toilets, they're my toilets- get to duck you creepy, revolting man.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
[/QUOTE]
I get that. In the same way that Matt Bellamy isn't what most people would call physically attractive...On stage he has a stage presence that is something else. I can't explain it, I just feel it 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched it. He is creepy and weird. If I were her mum I would be concerned about him.
I would be too, but her mum seems like a pushy showbiz wannabe mum so as long as he’s famous she might not mind!
Maisie will be pregnant within the next 12 months though, I’d put money on it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.