Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missylauren

He's without a club now and I haven't seen any transfer gossip about anyone coming in for him. Maybe they're going to relocate up north where it's cheaper, capitalize on any profit on the house they have now?

I've been reading along getting totally confused over Jordan 'happy place happy place' North because in my head I was seeing Joel Dommett 😆 I've sorted myself out now.

I listen to Alan Carr's travel podcast and he always seems like the kind of guy who'd happily strike up a friendship with anyone if they got along. Total opposite of Walliams.
I do really wonder if Jordan is gay. On his podcast he 100% talked about gay people as if he's not one of them. Very confusing!

Reactions: 2

LaBlonde

VIP Member

L3moning

VIP Member
The new Marilyn Monroe filmed is a fictitious film (not autobiographical as some outlets have reported) based on a book of fiction where they shoe horn in a rape scene which never happened to Marilyn.
There was a previous biography that claimed she was sexually assaulted by a woman, if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm also reminded of the book / film My Week With Marylin, which was basically Colin Clark making shit up, or at the very least exaggerating. Although given his brother's attitude to the truth at times, in both military history and politics, thats perhaps not that surprising. Funnily enough they didn't get on that well at times.

Blockster

I thought at first this said lol lol.I listened to it and did.Did no one tell her you have to open your mouth to sing?
Just watched it, what is she doing with her mouth and eyes? And she's not singing, she's mumbling. Also thought imagery wise she's copying Grimes.

Sea

VIP Member
I want to love Riz but I just have a feeling he’d be really tough work in real life. Like when he went to the Met Gala and said his outfit was a 'homage to the immigrant workers who kept the Gilded Age going' it was a bit of an eye roll moment for me.
Oh no disappointed, is he the male Emma Watson?
Watched him on Jonathan Ross a while back, he was not amused with silliness

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
They had a house party together at Rylan's at the weekend - it was all on Rylan's insta stories. Angelica Bell was there too. Looked like a riot - Alan was in the swimming pool at one point, and there was karaoke! I think you used the right word - chaos!
Where was my invite? 😭😭

Reactions: 1

JoJo76

VIP Member
So yeah, basically Riz or anyone from Spooks. But not that one that did Game of Thrones as his face is too cry-y.
That Tobias chap? Can’t remember his surname. The ones that got blown up with Hermione from Cold Feet?

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The new Marilyn Monroe filmed is a fictitious film (not autobiographical as some outlets have reported) based on a book of fiction where they shoe horn in a rape scene which never happened to Marilyn.
isn’t it based on the joyce carol oates’ novel blonde? i read it a while back but i don’t think the lead character in it is ever even named as marilyn, just a marilyn adjacent sort of starlet character.

there’s a lot of weird and awful stuff in that book that i can’t imagine in a film tbh.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Rupert Penry Jones too in his Spooks days. I had a MAJOR crush on him in that.
I never got the appeal of the Spooks men, not the ones we were "supposed" to fancy like Richard and Rupert.

It was always some of the other men I fancied, Razar Jaffrey (Zaf), the guy who played Dimitri. He was 🔥

True. They went in a very different direction with Craig. More tough than suave. It worked well. But personally I think it’s now time to end the franchise.
Unfortunately since they've just signed their new distribution deal with MGM and Warner Bros for the next 25 years, not likely to happen.

Expelliarmus

I just looked at pictures of them and JA looked like Stacey Dooley back then. Also JA and PM really were one of those lookalike couples.

L3moning

VIP Member
Many years ago, terms like cretin, idiot, moron & imbecile were genuine descriptors in an old version of the Mental Health Act & denote various grades of disability/IQ … thankfully we have moved on
IIRC Imbecile had a slightly different meaning in terms of what disabilities it referred to, compared to the others.

S4buk

VIP Member
The thing is, I’m sure when he first started on R1 he talked about his girlfriend a lot???

Could well be misremembering though….

L3moning

VIP Member
You don't really see much in the way of neo-pronouns now. Seems to have been a very short lived thing.