Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I have some ☕ it's not very interesting but here goes.
In about 1980, it could be before I genuinely can't remember I had a fling with Victoria Wood. About 4 days before I had to shuffle her back home. First day/night lovely, I was quietly hopeful..Next morning I have my shower and no, she was fine didn't want one.
in a nutshell she didn't even brush her teeth let alone wash in all that time. Yuck. Needless to say it was just a one time thing.
I am a woman but she did marry a bit later and he knew my mum. A nice man.
Just to add, I wonder if she was incredibly shy. But...
how could you start that story with “it’s not very interesting” and then spill that ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I actually think they are the clever ones, a decent steady wage for life is not to be sneezed at. It’s the ones who quit and think they are destined for Hollywood that are the fools, they are normally lucky if they get as far as Brentwood, and end up sticking a dildo up their arse on Onlyfans for £20 a pop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Deedeemegadoodoo

How stupid was Vardy suing and thinking that her masterful invention of the Advisor dropping her phone in the North Sea would not literally be laughed out of court. I am sure Colleen actually tried to settle by asking for an apology unless I dreamt that of course.
I read somewhere that Colleen wanted to settle (several times) but Vardy was also insisting on a public apology, which Colleen refused to do. So not only did Vardy sell stories on her, she also wanted to humiliate Colleen. Nasty piece of work.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Ennui

VIP Member
Pity the poor Mail intern tasked with 'researching' the next piece on Tattle, logging on with glee to 40 new pages of sizzling celeb gossip, only to find us discussing bedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I liked this clip of what it must have been like when Wayne Rooney and Jamie Vardy saw each other in court during the Wagatha trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
This is my celebrity tea.
I met the late actor Mark McManus( of Taggart fame) in a hotel bar many years ago.I think he had been appearing in a play in an adjacent theatre.We( awe struck, giggling teenagers ), finally got the courage to shove a piece of paper under his nose and asked for an autograph.He was utterly lovely.The man was just having a quiet drink, but took the time to engage with a few fans.
He told one of the guys that he looked familiar, as” I’m sure I’ve had the cuffs on you before”A line he had probably used many times before, but nevertheless, a lovely, gracious man,
It made our night.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Didn’t Ryan Giggs shag his brothers wife? Amongst many other women during his hey day, how anyone with an ounce of common sense would date him is beyond me.
For seven years, he also got her pregnant but she had an abortion. His brother Rhodri seems like a really nice guy too, imagine being stabbed like that in the back by your own brother. Ryan had everything too, but he still had to fuck his wife.
A cunt of staggering proportions.

• Heart
  • Sad
I don’t understand RV ever imagined she was going to win that case or why she even went to court in the first place. She hadn’t a leg to stand on. It was so obvious from the outset that she was guilty of what CR had accused her of.
It’s basically the Dunning Kruger effect in action, whereby stupid people don’t realise how stupid they are, because they’re too dim to realise how little they know as compared to other people:

“The Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, is a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.”

So as far as RV was concerned, the obfuscation of evidence was foolproof because she, being an utter fool, found it plausible so assumed other people would too.

It’s unfortunate for her that everyone else involved in the case was a good bit brighter than she is. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Looking at Kylie on the Neighbours finale last night made me realise how ridiculous she looks. Especially stood next to the actress who plays Jane, who must be about the same age and hasn’t resorted to Botox, fillers and the other stretching procedures.

Reactions: 49

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Imagine knowing the Vardys, being their neighbour or colleague and having to make polite conversation knowing what you know. Imagine their kids teachers and classmates. Wonder if RV now thinks it was worth it.
Apparently the Hull fans were chanting 'Jamie Vardy. Your missus is a grass' 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Do you remember when duvets became the norm? Think that was the 80's too and going to Pizza Hut. 😁

Yes! Duvets were so modern and ‘European’ 😁

I still love it when you see an elderly person’s house on Rightmove and they have the obligatory candlewick bedspread on the single bed in the spare room, complete with travel alarm clock on the bedside table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I would run off quick and do a Google reverse image search cos you’re about to get leapt on by the TH lovers!!🤣🤣🤣

(I wouldn’t leave you hanging though, it’s Tom Hardy)
Don’t use the TH initials, otherwise it will go down a Tom Hiddleston, Tom Hollander, Tom Holland, Tom Hanks, Thierry Henry, Thora Hird: land of confusion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I really don't think a few nude posts on instagram shows that Britney is spiralling out of control, how dramatic 😂 If it was Beyonce or whatever doing it it would be called empowering
If Beyoncé was constantly twirling around, pulling her naked arse cheeks apart and spinning in a dog shit laden house I think even the rabid beehive might ask questions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Silverback

VIP Member
Yeah I always got the feeling that George was too polite to tell her to back off and just tolerated her. He befriended her as they came from the same area but then she took it to the extreme and got a bit possessive

I have visions of Geri ringing his doorbell and George hiding and trying not to make a noise to make it look like he wasn’t in
Re your last paragraph, I worked round the corner from Robbie Williams and Jonathan Wilkes flat around 2000 or so. She was forever ringing their doorbell and they were never answering the door!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46