Secret Celebrity Gossip #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read an interview in The Guardian with Jesy Nelson. She says herself that she and the girls don't speak as much now she has left but she didn't have a bad word to say about them. It sounds like they thought she should leave the group as much as her and her mum thought she should. She had been back in hospital. The first time she took an overdose, not sure what the second stay was for. Maybe a serious bout of depression or maybe more... I think everyone knew it could not continue. It was the comparison of her against the others that made her feel so awful and I get that. It does not mean they fell out. She says they were like sisters. She also says they will be amazing as a trio. It just wasn't right for her. It made her anxious and depressed and she says she just couldn't cope. If anyone was to blame it was the people calling her 'rat face' and fat etc. It also sounds as though her management were not that great and were relieved when she left. They were/are with Modest Management who have got a bit of a bad reputation.
I feel like she’s done a massive 360 due to the backlash and the really strong LM fan base which she depends on. UK baddie, she ain’t.

Reactions: 5
Jonathan Pryce is one of my favourite actors. Cameron Mackintosh had a tribute concert years ago and he redid American Dream from Miss Saigon, mostly just him alone on stage. Martina was a spoiled brat and i think he wanted her understudy to be given the award.
Pryce, Nunn etc. Not a fan are they! Pryce is a good actor, he could have faked a happier face. He wasn’t playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think it is possible that Tom Cruise is taking steroids for an illness? He has that very weird, fat face look about him that steroids can give you.

It probably is just badly judged fillers but I did wonder if it was a possible alternative cause?

Reactions: 12
Do you think it is possible that Tom Cruise is taking steroids for an illness? He has that very weird, fat face look about him that steroids can give you.

It probably is just badly judged fillers but I did wonder if it was a possible alternative cause?
Cruise is such a weird man and his PR is so highly tuned that, quite honestly, anything could be happening. He could be gravely ill but is keeping it quiet or he has decided to go down the dreaded filler route. You would have thought though, with his cash, he would be a bit more subtle but then look at Madonna.

Reactions: 11
I haven't seen a Hugh Grant film and enjoyed it but I absolutely love him in regards to his public persona.

Jesy Nelson is getting an absolute hammering right now for blackfishing. I'll be honest, I genuinely thought she was a mixed race woman.
So did I. I was astonished to read she is a white woman. The term blackfishing is new to me, I'd only heard it applied to Louis Tomlinson's sisters, who promote their fake tan product by painting themselves mahogany.

It worries me about the hammering she's getting though - she's a fragile soul who has attempted suicide before now. I hope she has real life support around her. She's not very old and I don't think she realises what cultural appropriation is and how offensive it can be to black and mixed race people.

Reactions: 5
So did I. I was astonished to read she is a white woman. The term blackfishing is new to me, I'd only heard it applied to Louis Tomlinson's sisters, who promote their fake tan product by painting themselves mahogany.

It worries me about the hammering she's getting though - she's a fragile soul who has attempted suicide before now. I hope she has real life support around her. She's not very old and I don't think she realises what cultural appropriation is and how offensive it can be to black and mixed race people.
She’s 30, old enough to know. My young teenage daughter would know it’s inappropriate. I don’t think her solo career will take off , I think she’s on very dodgy ground.

Reactions: 16
I haven't seen a Hugh Grant film and enjoyed it but I absolutely love him in regards to his public persona.

Jesy Nelson is getting an absolute hammering right now for blackfishing. I'll be honest, I genuinely thought she was a mixed race woman.
You should watch About a Boy….it’s a beautiful little film ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched the Spice Girl documentary from a few weeks ago. Completely forgot it was rumoured at the time they sacked Simon Fuller as he and Emma Bunton had a romantic relationship that came to an end. Anyone know if there was any truth to that?
She said it wasn't true. There was no way she would be with a man with dyed hair.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Shes not a young girl though. I understand that she’s fragile but she’s easily old enough to know it’s unacceptable.
Blackfishing is unfortunately really common. My daughter is mixed race, and it completely infuriates her. Her social media is full of girls she was at school with - when they were teenagers the girls were white with blonde hair and blue eyes. They are now darker than my daughter with black curly hair. It’s beyond offensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

I thought he was against medication and pain relief. I also think he's too much of a control freak to have put on the pounds.

Reactions: 6
She’s 30, old enough to know. My young teenage daughter would know it’s inappropriate. I don’t think her solo career will take off , I think she’s on very dodgy ground.
I didn't realise she was 30 - in that case, she is certainly old enough, and has enough life experience to know that what she is doing, in regards to her skin colour and appearance is completely wrong.

Reactions: 8
Urgh I’ve just seen that revolting toad Schofield pimping himself out on another advert on the telly. Major twit alert 🚨

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Urgh I’ve just seen that revolting toad Schofield pimping himself out on another advert on the telly. Major twit alert 🚨
I wonder if he's doing all these adverts to shore up his bank account, so that when he gets the boot from ITV, he won't need to look for work?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if he's doing all these adverts to shore up his bank account, so that when he gets the boot from ITV, he won't need to look for work?
Has to pay for the divorce settlement.

They all do these out of character ads when a settlement is looming. Ant and Dec stepped up the advertising when Ant’s divorce settlement took a massive chunk out of his worth. Lenny Henry, who takes himself very seriously, lowered himself to do ads for Premier Inn, or Travelodge - can’t remember which team.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.