Secret Celebrity Gossip #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the Daily Mail hinting at here?

‘Geri Horner puts on united display with beau Christian’

‘Geri Horner and her husband Christian looked to put on a loved-up display………’

‘Earlier in the evening, the couple appeared to be in high spirits while getting ready………’

“puts on”, “appeared to be”

They seem to be hinting that all is not well and they are putting on a front for the cameras

• Haha
Reactions: 35

‘Earlier in the evening, the couple appeared to be in high spirits while getting ready………’

They seem to be hinting that all is not well and they are putting on a front for the cameras

Maybe he has realised how bat tit and utterly desperate for fame she is? he seems like a boring old arse though.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

‘Geri Horner puts on united display white outfit again with beau Christian’

‘Geri Horner and her husband Christian looked to put on a loved-up display…white outfit again…’

‘Earlier in the evening, the couple appeared to be in high spirits while getting ready in a white outfit
again

Edited post to what they actually mean

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I fancied EVRY FEMALE CHARACTER in Prisoner Cell Block H

ESPECIALLY JOAN THE FREAK

I fancied EVRY FEMALE CHARACTER in Prisoner Cell Block H

ESPECIALLY JOAN THE FREAK

notice its mostly evil authoritative ones pushing 50 or above I fancy

there is something about the stern female Aussie accent

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Maybe Christian has cheated on Geri with his ex-wife? That would be karma. Good god, I'm in a bitchy mood today ;)

Where's @GordonD88 and his latest list of OnlyGrans? His haiku-type posts always cheer me up.

ETA: Fabulous, I can see you're back on form, Gordon :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Christian has cheated on Geri with his ex-wife? That would be karma. Good god, I'm in a bitchy mood today ;)

Where's @GordonD88 and his latest list of OnlyGrans? His haiku-type posts always cheer me up.
here @RedMagnolia

I was gutted COVID hit last March and therefore couldn't book to see Louise Nirding Redknapp on tour

I,ve had a soft spot in my heart for her for almost 30 years

since age 6

would mean a lot to finally be able tp meet her or Sophie Ellis Bextor one day

two of my dearest crushes still held to this decade

and both still fabulous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Katie Price will appear in court today after being charged with driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash on a rural lane.

She better not get just a slap on the wrist

Reactions: 20
KATIE PRICE CHARGED with her antics at 6.20am yesterday morning

hopefully, this finally is it for that hasbeen

nobody would notice if she dropped out of public life

99 percent of the country have forgotten who she is YEARS AGO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katie Price will appear in court today after being charged with driving while disqualified and without insurance following a crash on a rural lane.

She better not get just a slap on the wrist
I don't think they can do that, not with her long history of driving offences.

For Mrs Random Average, caught drunk driving whilst disqualified, with a long string of offences behind her, there would be no option but a prison sentence.

I've got a feeling though, her legal team will be going down the 'she's mentally ill and needs help' route and she will be sent to some rehab facility instead of jail.

Reactions: 14
I really hope Geri’s husband has cheated on her the home wrecking cow.
Still say she should marry Mel B.

And regarding Gordon and his ... unique taste in women, I'm not really one to talk, although with me it tends to be middle aged athletic lesbians who I fall for (or people of that aesthetic).

Reactions: 9
Still say she should marry Mel B.

And regarding Gordon and his ... unique taste in women, I'm not really one to talk, although with me it tends to be middle aged athletic lesbians who I fall for (or people of that aesthetic).
That would be me, then, except I'm not a lesbian :D :D :D

I've got a sneaky feeling I would be on Gordon's fuckbuddy list if I was on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s going to get custody for this you know, I really do.
Might only be a fortnight or something but I’m calling custody, then rehab, then another instalment of the autobiography, and that will bomb.
The only thing that would get her any sympathy from this whole mess is if her mum were to die when she was inside; absolutely macabre but I think Katie Price is now over after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She doesn't look special, as she always wears white. She should've worn a different colour for a change.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s going to get custody for this you know, I really do.
Might only be a fortnight or something but I’m calling custody, then rehab, then another instalment of the autobiography, and that will bomb.
The only thing that would get her any sympathy from this whole mess is if her mum were to die when she was inside; absolutely macabre but I think Katie Price is now over after this.
If she gets a sentence, you just know that she will be on every chat show going, talking about my jail hell, promoting her new range of prison lounge wear.

I still think she'll get sent to a secure facility for treatment rather then prison. She will still spin it to her advantage though, and for a couple of years she'll be remorseful and rehabilitated. She'll be in OK and Hello (do those magazines still exist?) and on Loose Women, promoting her new, improved and terribly sorry self.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.