Secret Celebrity Gossip #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets a sentence, you just know that she will be on every chat show going, talking about my jail hell, promoting her new range of prison lounge wear.

I still think she'll get sent to a secure facility for treatment rather then prison. She will still spin it to her advantage though, and for a couple of years she'll be remorseful and rehabilitated. She'll be in OK and Hello (do those magazines still exist?) and on Loose Women, promoting her new, improved and terribly sorry self.
Yep the Priory

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does Geri always wear white?
Because she thinks it makes her look like a virginal princess and not a family wrecking tart.
Geri previously opened up about her decision to only wear white and cream clothing, explaining it had become something of a uniform to make her outfit planning easier. She told The Sun: "Everything becomes really simple. I like the colour, and it's like wearing a school uniform as an adult".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is Geri a homewrecker? I'm soooo out of the loop with her...
Because Christian 'officially' took up with Geri six months after his partner gave birth to their daughter, but she'd been stalking him on the F1 circuit for a long while before that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Because Christian 'officially' took up with Geri six months after his partner gave birth to their daughter, but she'd been stalking him on the F1 circuit for a long while before that.
I did not know that! Thank you.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, Geri was determined to snare him and faked a huge interest in Formula One in order to do so.

All this was going on while the first Mrs Horner was pregnant.

Girl Power my arse.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
If she gets a sentence, you just know that she will be on every chat show going, talking about my jail hell, promoting her new range of prison lounge wear.

I still think she'll get sent to a secure facility for treatment rather then prison. She will still spin it to her advantage though, and for a couple of years she'll be remorseful and rehabilitated. She'll be in OK and Hello (do those magazines still exist?) and on Loose Women, promoting her new, improved and terribly sorry self.
I can't stop laughing at 'promoting her new range of prison lounge wear.' I can just see it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't stop laughing at 'promoting her new range of prison lounge wear.' I can just see it now 🤣
Someone on the KP thread suggested a range to 'make you look good after Tracey the dyke has flushed ya head down the toilet'...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone on the KP thread suggested a range to 'make you look good after Tracey the dyke has flushed ya head down the toilet'...
I know we're laughing at this, but the disgraced MP Jeffrey Archer made a mint after his release from prison - he wrote Prison Diaries which was a best seller. I can just see Ms Price writing some homoerotic romance novel featuring Tracey the dyke and naive ickle Katie, with a few plugs for her lip plumping gloss and fake tan scattered within it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know we're laughing at this, but the disgraced MP Jeffrey Archer made a mint after his release from prison - he wrote Prison Diaries which was a best seller. I can just see Ms Price writing some homoerotic romance novel featuring Tracey the dyke and naive ickle Katie, with a few plugs for her lip plumping gloss and fake tan scattered within it.
She needs to find a ghost writer first - her last one died.

Reactions: 6
Not major celeb just had to post this on one of the threads. I matched with Conor Maynard last night on tinder, we had a 30 second FaceTime today and he asked me to meet up and now full on ghosts me 🤣🤣🤣 such a douche honestly takes 2 seconds to say sorry something came up or he’s not interested anymore

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

No one would recognise her face as all the fillers and Botox would have dissolved.

Reactions: 7
What are the Daily Mail hinting at here?

‘Geri Horner puts on united display with beau Christian’

‘Geri Horner and her husband Christian looked to put on a loved-up display………’

‘Earlier in the evening, the couple appeared to be in high spirits while getting ready………’

“puts on”, “appeared to be”

They seem to be hinting that all is not well and they are putting on a front for the cameras

Haven't paid attention to her since 2001 when she was doing yoga on the beach and weighed 5lbs, but I'm very surprised to see how good she looks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.