Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keelz11

I know he’s not been mentioned for a while but I’m shocked at people saying ste mulhern is straight I worked at bogner butlins when he did a weekly show though and he’s definitely not straight 😂 redcoat Kieron was his fave 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Handerton

Chatty Member
And it’s horrific that tv aimed at the teenage market looks to make people like Stephen Bear seem like the sort of man our daughters should lust after

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just saw on my Twitter TL Rhian Sugden has been talking about the Vernon Kay texts again.

I really dont get why she brings it up so often lol

• Haha
  • Heart

mrskers

My ex met Gok Wan in the smoking area on a renovation job in the west end. Ended up having five fag breaks with him. Said Gok was super friendly and invited him up to the floor he was working on with a load of underwear models.;)
I met Gok Wan in G.A.Y - he'd been filming his TV show so for some reason decided to bring in about four rails of clothes with him. i'd had a few shandies and stupidly said 'hello! aren't you Gok Wan?' and held out my hand. He gave me a filthy look and said 'errr yes' and walked off 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What the hell was Jamie thinking? Surely he could have had his pick of women?
Jamie’s as much of a cunt as she is. So I can’t say I’ve got much sympathy. He’s estranged from his family because they all dislike her so much.

Won’t you have a cup

Re the earnings of pop bands: even when physical music (as in CDs) were the main source of income, the manufactured bands didn’t earn that much, certainly not enough to retire on.

Hannah Spearritt of S Club 7 (or rather, her dad) attempted to sue the band’s management company about ten years ago for more money. The members each earned £150k a year: they were effectively on a salary with occasional bonuses for DVD sales etc.

She lost. She’d signed a contract that made her, and the others, something like employees. They didn’t write any of the music and were replaceable. They probably had a good life for ex-stage school kids with no other talent apart from performing other people’s songs and dancing. Probably made a bit extra from personal appearances and enjoyed the benefit of fame whilst they had it (getting free clothes, good tables in restaurants etc.)

I bet Steps were the same. Pete Waterman set the band up, and I don’t think he’s financially naive. Odds on the Steps members were earning an amount similar to S Club, and were similarly salaried rather than taking all the risks and rewards. Which means that no way is Lisa Scott Lee going to be retired on her Steps earnings. They probably did quite well out of the reunion tour, I imagine. Plus I remember the girls from Steps appearing In those underwear shoots for men’s magazines every chance they got.

Didn’t she marry that bloke who was drafted into Hearsay just before they broke up? I can say with confidence that it’s unlikely that his pop career earnings are supporting them.

I went to a festival in Glasgow years ago - very poppy, included Blue, Darius etc - and Lisa Scott Lee was one of the early filler acts. She had just gone solo after Steps split up. She did a couple of songs, woeful, then signed off with “you all have a great day, OK? Byeeee!”. A bloke in the crowd near us sad, “It just got better” as Lisa left the stage. Comedy gold.

Bands like One Direction and the Spice Girls are the exception to the ‘manufactured bands‘ earnings rule of thumb because MERCHANDISE.

• Haha

WallacesDog

Thankyou for your post, ❤XX
It just irks me that an entirely "innocent" death (a questionable term anyway) was tarnished by that awful woman at the Daily Heil with absolutely no proof nor inside knowledge, and it made grieving over an already traumatic, sudden and premature death worse for his family and friends.
And years later, the 'mud's still sticking'.

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Dr Christian sent very explicit selfies in bondage gear to my son - I once read that someone described as looking like a muscle in a shirt and I have that in my mind as well as the leather strap outfit now!
He sent similar to my friend! He’s notorious for it on the London gay scene.

• Wow
  • Sick

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Mrs Speakman has an underbite, also known as a class 3 malocclusion. It’s when the upper jaw is too small, causing the lower jaw to jut out. I have the same thing and am happy to see a woman like me on the telly. Not on board with their brand of psychobabble though!

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I love how the media spins things. They are now saying Steve Bing ‘welcomed a child with Liz Hurley’. No he didnt, he denied paternity and made her do a DNA test. He rejected that boy.

• Sad
  • Heart

Won’t you have a cup

Having watched Rylan Clark’s new godawful makeover show I am longing for Trinny and Susannah to return to TV. We need them to counteract the relentless tide of “ooh you look gorgeous you don’t know how gorgeous you are oooh look at those bangers!” guff spouted by Gok Wan and his copyists (yes, I mean Rylan Clark. How does he keep getting work?)

• Haha
  • Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Anybody ever met the Speakmans from This Morning? I find the oddly fascinating 😂
They irritate me so much and they have no professional counselling qualifications. And that stupid Emma Kenny who just nods and repeats back what the person has just said. And always remember to BREATHE... no shit Sherlock...😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

torontoon

Chatty Member
Just catching up with a couple of thoughts on previous posts -
Evan Davis, as well as pierced nipples, apparently has a Prince Albert piercing (that is the one through your bellend isn't it?)
Greg(g) Wallace in an interview said he never wears pants :sick: Why he felt the need to share that is baffling.
Decades ago I heard rumours that Valerie Singleton and Joan Armatrading were an item.
It's so rare that I can actually contribute but yes, that is the one through your bell end :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Won’t you have a cup

That page 3 documentary!!

I almost felt sorry for a Rhian Sugden. She shouldn’t have seen sexting a married man, but not everyone who does that loses their livelihood, do they? I was surprised to learn that she had been pulling in £15k a week before the Sun stopped using her though.

I thought Samantha Fox came across well. She seemed to take everything in her stride and didn’t appear to have grown a massive ego. I know that she came out as gay years ago, and was in a relationship with her manager, called Myra I think, who sadly died. I was taken aback at samantha’s story about David Cassidy trying to molest her, but it sounds as if he dealt with that pretty smartly. The old goat, booking her for a photo shoot because he wanted to do a ‘Valentino-style picture’ with a topless teenage page 3 girl swooning in his arms then lunging at her.

Sorry, SHE dealt with the David Cassidy debacle smartly. He was just a randy old goat.

The Sun says Epstein’s partner in crime has been found.
It'll be interesting to see what if anything happens to her.
They'll be a lot of wealthy famous pedos worried now. Bill Clinton, etc.

Funnily enough, I've always thought that one of the worst things about having a royal family is we know a pedalo would never be imprisoned. Certain people are un-touchable. Although I'm not infallible I though Rolf was a nice man!

I really hopes this case is a catalyst for change.

She’s a class act too £1500 a night and highly recommend from his mate as a good shag.
That's like asking if anyone on here's Mum likes 'Strictly'

Thanks to the poster of gold standard minor celebrity reality programme, with Lisa Scott-Lee.

Does anybody remember the Channel 5 programme (don't judge me, i was under a lot of presssure at the time) in which a bunch of deliciously mis-matched and bizarre "celebrities" lived in a fake house. Not CBB. This made that look like "University Challenge" were having a sleepover.
Jade Goody. James Hewitt. Maureen from driving school. Rick Waller et al.
One particular exchange I shall cherish made me laugh so much, I thought it would result in life-changing injuries.

Rick Waller to Maureen " I love big cats,-lions and tigers,.....but I would never keep one in the home. Because.....(1) It wouldn't be fair to the lion or tiger.
And ......(2) it wouldn't be safe.
He said this with all the self satisfied manner of a modern day Solomon.
Un-worldly!aureen took it all in as if ingesting a lecture by Sir David Attenborough.

Was it called "The Box".?

My I pad wouldn't let me add to last post.
I looked it up it's called "Back to
Reality"
Who remembers it?
Can't post I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
If you think they're bad... the worst person I've seen for doing this and being very sly about it is Mrs Hinch. The majority of things in her house are gifted. I think at last count it was over £50k worth of stuff.
But she's become quite clever at it now. Just casually mentions she is thinking of getting/seen something and low and behold Beggy Mitchell of Giftcliffe Manor has it on her stories within days.
And Part Time Working Mummy too. There is a thread on here too about her. Best not get me started about her!