Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I do find it a little odd (and also maybe a bit concerning) just how many celebs seem to have trans/nb child.
I've thought this for a long time. Considering what a minority Trans people are, there is definitely a disproportionate number amongst the offspring of celebrities. I feel it's the essential accessory for some of these celebs, a bit like when they all had chihuahuas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
This is why I could never apply for Bake Off. I mean, I’d be shite at breads and pastry and cake decorating but if he offered me a handshake for my cookies I don’t think the telly folks would broadcast my “ew fuck off you slimy cunt” retort.
You can imagine the producer calling the sound editor:
“Sorry mate but uh, we have had the usual problem during the intros……Yep, yep, same issue as always - he's a “slimy“ one today though hahaha…...Absolutely! it’s nice to have a change from “massive” and “utter”.….nah, nah, my favourites are still “pastry-brained” and “flat soufflé-arsed”….he kept asking the crew to only film him from the front after that one, hahahahahaha…nah, no chance, that episode had more arse shots than Huw Edward’s photo album….yeah, cheers, thanks for sorting it mate, Bye!”
---
That face Paul Hollywood pulls when he's trying to show off his blue eyes makes my vagina seal up.
What on earth do you mean?
IMG_4658.jpeg
IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4657.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
IMG_4664.jpeg
IMG_4663.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

PeteM

VIP Member
Celine married a pensioner when she was pretty young so that must have affected her. Same for CZJ. Their style changes but it must also age you having to endure those sagging arse cheeks and ear hair.
Celine was groomed, let's face it. René Angélil met her when she was 12 and he was 38.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for the remaining members of Lost Prophets, tainted forever by that disgusting creature Ian Watkins. I believe they have formed a new band now. Anyone who claims to support Ian Watkins is a piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
One of my fave celeb questions was to the corrs "so where did you all meet?"

I think the interviewer was Donna Air!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

artnouveau

Chatty Member
My husband occasionally has very weird dreams and some of you will be pleased to hear he's just shot David Walliams in the head with a sniper rifle.
He also had a dream about Sam Allardyce but I can't remember the context.
Could you please give your husband some extra cheese tonight and maybe he'll take a machine gun to a line up of Lulu, Bob Geldof, Simon Cowell and James Corden . Thank you muchly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

shellie

VIP Member
Do we really need to know what the locals call him? If the people he arrests have broken the law then so what if they think he’s tough with his enforcement, that’s their bad luck. Stay within the law then he won’t come down tough on you

As you say it smells of Timberlake’s team trying to organise a pile on and poor lickle Timberlake got told off by the nasty man
Same as what happened with Britney, Janet and all the others he has screwed over. It's never Justin's fault...always someone else's.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

TheMogadon

Go for it 😂 Sounds brilliant. The fact all three of them take themselves so seriously would just make it so much better.
And unintentionally hilarious (like the Bros doc though the Goss twins seem likeable).
Just need a catchy title - 'The cook, the baker and the veg man'?
The cook, the baker and the Sahara fanny maker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

petitspois

VIP Member
Call me a big ole prude but I wouldn’t name my daughter after one of the most famous writers of erotica. Especially one who’d had a sexual relationship with her father in adulthood. I doubt Meg n Noel are big readers, they probably just thought it made them seem sophisticated.
I thought the same when Kelly Jones from The Stereophonics announced his daughter was called Lolita years ago. Clearly he hadn't read the book.

• Wow
  • Sick

Boogs

VIP Member
I saw David Tennant playing Romeo a long time ago. Benvolio was better. David and his wife are insufferable. They are so pleased with themselves they would eat themselves if they could.