Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

Screenshot_20240626_203908_Gallery.jpg

This just perfectly sums up what a self important, aggressive little wanker he is. "You will have to go through me" because I'm such a morally superior big tough bloke, and I will single handedly prevent something from happening if I deem it unacceptable. Absolute prick, and the typical snivelling preachy bloke who will self ID as a feminist whilst actively sneering at and silencing any women who dare to express an opinion he doesn't like.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131

ilovedogss

David Tennant is a misogynist. Telling a woman to "shut up". God forbid a women speak, and have different views to him. He's so smug, and privileged, can't stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 120
View attachment 3018824

This just perfectly sums up what a self important, aggressive little wanker he is. "You will have to go through me" because I'm such a morally superior big tough bloke, and I will single handedly prevent something from happening if I deem it unacceptable. Absolute prick, and the typical snivelling preachy bloke who will self ID as a feminist whilst actively sneering at and silencing any women who dare to express an opinion he doesn't like.
You’ll have to go through me…..says the man who looks like he would go flying if someone accidentally sneezed on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

YeahBrackie

Absolutely. What’s he going to do? Quote Hamlet at the terfs?
Or perhaps a bit of Romeo and Juliet?
"What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East, and Juliet has a penis"

Speaking of which, isn't it such a peculiar coincidence that these self important, preachy spunktrumpets always know exactly what a woman is when it comes to their own love life. Never see any of them in loving pap shots with "women" with beards, receding hairlines and hands the size of Monopoly boards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Ah, the occasional series of "Tattle hates trans people".

David Tennant has a trans child, so that's why he supports trans rights.
There’s ’supporting trans rights’ (whatever they are) and there’s wishing harm on a black female politician because she doesn’t agree with mutilating children.

He’s an arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

YeahBrackie

It's a tough one with him. He got punished, it was seemingly a one off incident and he's been happily married a few years now to the woman who forgave him.

Then again he attacked a woman. Just not sure he should be shunned forever.
Screenshot_20240628_085031_Samsung Internet.jpg

It wasn't a one off incident. It's also worth noting that he initially denied it, and only admitted it due to there being cctv footage of the assault. He then described it as "a fight which I bore the brunt of." He's done nothing to take full responsibility for what he did, and instead to this day whinges that, shock horror, his behaviour had consequences.

It's also worth noting that the attack only stopped because a child who was in the house at the time witnessed the attack and called 999 in distress. He's a piece of shit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I used to love David Tennant and most of the time it makes no difference to me what politics someone has but he has become a huge bellend with a very nasty streak and smugness in recent years, it's been sad to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
He can fuck off. He’s an actor. He knows nothing. He’s part of a modern phenomenon of famous people trying to lecture others about things they have no expertise in.
I’m with Ricky G - you are in no position to lecture anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I've thought this for a long time. Considering what a minority Trans people are, there is definitely a disproportionate number amongst the offspring of celebrities. I feel it's the essential accessory for some of these celebs, a bit like when they all had chihuahuas.
I think it’s a two-fold phenomenon: celeb parents encourage it in order to advertise how ‘progressive’ they are and endear themselves to a whole new fan base; and for the child it is probably quite hard to ‘stand out’/feel ‘special’/develop your own identity when you’re growing up in a famous family.

Angelina Jolie handled it perfectly: let your child crack on with being who they want to be, for however long they want to pursue that path, be quietly supportive in the background, and don’t make it about you.

The Tennants have failed spectacularly in this respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

MissHavisham

VIP Member
No one bought into that old guff about Paul Hollywood being a sex symbol more than Paul Hollywood. It’s painful to watch him trying to smoulder and smize.

The best I can say about him is that he’s not Gregg Wallace.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
The Tennant's are making it all about them.
Indeed. And, stepping beyond the trans issue, the general public should know next to NOTHING about a celebrity’s children.

Imagine being ten years old and having your famous parents announce on social media, to hundreds of thousands of strangers across the world, that you’re ‘not straight’. WTAF?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Absolutely. What’s he going to do? Quote Hamlet at the terfs?
It is virtue signalling nonsense and I don’t understand what message it is meant to convey.

Genuinely, what does it mean? ‘I refuse allow people to question the acceptability of gender ideology being imposed upon or encouraged in primary school children’? ‘I won’t allow anyone to hold a view that’s different to mine’? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Imagine having your PR team brief against a public servant for doing their job 🙄
Do we really need to know what the locals call him? If the people he arrests have broken the law then so what if they think he’s tough with his enforcement, that’s their bad luck. Stay within the law then he won’t come down tough on you

As you say it smells of Timberlake’s team trying to organise a pile on and poor lickle Timberlake got told off by the nasty man

Reactions: 65

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
David Tennant is a misogynist. Telling a woman to "shut up". God forbid a women speak, and have different views to him. He's so smug, and privileged, can't stand him.
That's the problem. The fact that its over trans people is almost immaterial. They just happen to be caught in the middle this time, unfortunately.

It's what I said in my first post - too many left wing/"feminist"/liberal/whatever men using social causes as an excuse to attack women who won't do what they say. And being excused or even celebrated for it because the woman allegedly has the "wrong" views.

Victorian patriarchs would be shocked by what some of these shitpieces say about women. What DT said is mild compared to some of the stuff you read online.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I do find it a little odd (and also maybe a bit concerning) just how many celebs seem to have trans/nb child.
I've thought this for a long time. Considering what a minority Trans people are, there is definitely a disproportionate number amongst the offspring of celebrities. I feel it's the essential accessory for some of these celebs, a bit like when they all had chihuahuas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Restless Native

VIP Member
I'm sorry but the gender debate absolutely bores me to tears on here. There's a separate thread for it

Can we not keep this thread for ridiculous celeb gossip and rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 63