Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Bruce's wife, therefore your school mate's mother, died of cancer quite young I think. Paul Weller and Bruce had been estranged for quite a while but became friendly again after that.
And funny Bruce running an antiques shop, Rick Buckler (Jam drummer) became an furniture maker.
and Weller became an antique (with me Nans wig on)

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
then its more a friendship in that case surely.. they use the term relationship which in adults generally indicates a sexual intimacy..
---

wow really.. again this is giving friendship above anything else..

I think this is a you issue. You asked for an explanation and received several but you refuse to accept. Why does anyone have a relationship with anyone? You’re grossed out by it. Fair do’s.

Reactions: 46
Now this doesn't count as tea, but it's petty and silly and so it's my thing.

Jameela Jamil was just at the wedding of a friend of a friend. It does seem she's legit close to the bride and/or groom - I think James Blake played some songs at the wedding. Anyway, she posted pictures on Instagram Stories with captions like "MY BEST FRIEND GOT MARRIED!!"

A few days later, the bride shared something about how her best friend was also her favourite writer, and linked to an article NOT BY JAMEELA. Subtle burn. 😂
---
People need to stop chucking things at Farage. It’ll take us to a dangerous place again. The only thing people should be throwing at him is questions.
I agree, but we are already in a dangerous place. Rosie Duffield isn't able to attend hustings events in the constituency she represents because of violent threats from extremists. I honestly can't understand why anyone would want to be a public figure these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
My only thoughts on this is that he must have a massive one as well as being one.
Not too dialed into UK politics but I do recall an account of one of his former partners saying that having sex with him was like being pinned underneath a filing cabinet with the key sticking out of the bottommost drawer.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tookster

Chatty Member
Agreed, I thought she looked beautiful.
She made this amazing quote recently.
View attachment 2994888
I get more pissed off about the whole convo about her size. That woman can go into any high street shop and buy clothes. She is in no way plus sized, she’s just bloody average but people are holding her up like she’s a size 20 or something! (And I type this as a size 20 😂)

• Sad

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I've seen him in 2 films recently that I enjoyed - Bullet Train was great fun but I cringed at him every time he came on screen. At no point when I'm watching him do I ever forget that I'm watching "Brad Pitt" playing "a character".
I feel like that about Tom Cruise (and also to an extent Will Smith) but I love most of Cruise’s films. I just think he’s a movie star rather than an ‘actor’ and he really understands what people want to see on film.

Re Bullet Train: I thought Aaron Taylor Johnson was really effin hot in that, even with the moustache (I grew up in the 80’s so a tache to me = Freddie Mercury, Kevin Webster or my dad). I’m a 100% certain that if he hadn’t married his nanan, he would’ve had a much bigger career than he does today, but I think she has him on a leash.

• Haha
  • Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Totally agree. And also Sally Phillips is a rich middle class celeb who can afford help and not a single mother on a council estate struggling to look after her other two kids as well as a child with special needs. If you don’t want an abortion, fine but don’t take that choice away from other women.
I don’t think a lot of people realise just how many comorbidities can come with Down’s syndrome, many of which are incompatible with life. So this isn’t about screening so you can opt have a non-DS child, in many case it sets out the option of a heart-breaking choice earlier in pregnancy rather than a heart-breaking outcome at full term.
Coming home with baby is very much a best case scenario and if DS indicators show during pregnancy but things are otherwise well, it gives a chance to research and seek support at the earliest stage

• Heart

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Good lord these two seriously need to seek help 😬

View attachment 3005916
WTAF. I wish the media would stop publishing photos then they might stop. Does anyone think Bianca will do a tell all about all this nonsense when they inevitably split up?

Reactions: 44

EL1976

I think that's why there was such a fuss over the Sadie Sink / Taylor Swift 10 min All Too Well video - it actually told a story rather than having a few people gyrating. That word always triggers me about gold Jason Statham & The Shamen :LOL:

Believe it or not, I used to work at Wembley Sunday Market with JS. He used to sell £5 bags of cat's piss perfume from a bread tray and rest it on the gas cupboard of my Dad’s burger van. My Mum used to row with him every week until he promised to buy all his bacon rolls and teas from us. His sales patter was exactly the same as you hear in the opening of Lock Stock. He had plants in the crowd who would offer to ‘buy’ the perfume to gain the confidence of potential customers. At least twice a day you’d hear a spotter shout ‘Old Bill’ and they’d all take off running with the perfume in a bin bag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyRizzo

Chatty Member
I struggle to find any sympathy or concern for Bianca Censori, I think she is as attention seeking as KW is.
She is intelligent, connected and has a platform, she could remove herself from the situation if she wanted to do so 🤷‍♀️
Coercive control is a thing, no matter how famous someone is (playing devil's advocate here)

As someone who works in safeguarding, it would be very dangerous of me to assume someone could remove themselves from a situation "if they wanted to do so"

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I’ve been working so I’m only just catching up. But honestly? Fuck Farage. I do not care about people chucking things at him. He deserves it all. He’s a fucking shit stirring lying cunt and in the words of ‘Joker’…
You get what you fucking deserve.
I'm genuinely interested - where do you draw the line about who deserves things been thrown at them? All politicians? All liars? Anyone in public life who is a lying cunt?

Was it Rob Lowe who did a play girl photo shoot about 37 years ago?
I remember me and my best mate standing around in WH Smith’s for ages trying to get up the nerve to buy it. Walking back and forward past it on the top shelf.
Eventually after about an hour she suddenly made a break for it and grabbed it, slammed it down on the cashiers desk, threw the money down and we ran off with it.

• Haha

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I don’t think smoking is healthy but realistically you don’t see that happening in movies now. I’m overweight and I don’t think it should be celebrated sorry. Big wake up call for me was when an elderly woman tried to give her seat up for me on the tube because she thought I was pregnant.
this isn’t about people who have medical issues etc,
Not sure what the relevance of your anecdote is? To prove you're the 'right' sort of overweight person, one who disapproves of themselves?

Shooting people isn't healthy but people don't seem to get their knickers in a twist over gun fights in films. But god forbid people with wobbly bellies and bums are shown having sex. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 43