Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big heads with wide, flat features tend to photograph really well.

I have none of that, so hide whenever a camera is pointed at me. 🫣
I’ve got a big head and wide flat features and all I see is a fat moon face when we someone else takes a picture of me. I’m very selective when it comes to photos of me, most go in the delete folder

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I heard a recording of myself the other day and realised I don’t pronounce R in words. I’ve never heard it when speaking though and no one’s ever mentioned it to me. Made me paranoid now
There is truly nothing worse than hearing your own voice on a recording!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know someone who is too photogenic. In real life she's pretty but in photos she is so stunningly beautiful. The difference is insane. When she was doing online dating she had to ugly her pictures up a bit in case she was accused of catfishing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate having my photo taken and am extremely un photogenic. I paid a tenner yesterday for some passport photos for my new work ID. I can’t let anyone else see them. I look like some kind of creature that is about to jump out of the photo to take your life. Does anyone know if you can get iPhone pictures printed out passport photo size? 😂
There are YouTube tutorials and apps you can download

Reactions: 3
There is truly nothing worse than hearing your own voice on a recording!
There isn't, every time I hear myself I'm constantly asking my husband whether I actually sound like that

The second worst thing was seeing myself on the CCTV where I worked years back. I have a form of Cerebral Palsy meaning my right side of pretty screwed. I knew I had a limp I just didn't know it was that bad. I was mortified!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There isn't, every time I hear myself I'm constantly asking my husband whether I actually sound like that

The second worst thing was seeing myself on the CCTV where I worked years back. I have a form of Cerebral Palsy meaning my right side of pretty screwed. I knew I had a limp I just didn't know it was that bad. I was mortified!
But have you ever walked towards a mirror and thought “God, look at the state of that, if I looked like that I’d never go out” and then realised it’s actually you? I do it frequently 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
But have you ever walked towards a mirror and thought “God, look at the state of that, if I looked like that I’d never go out” and then realised it’s actually you? I do it frequently 😂
I've done that too 😂 usually "who got dressed in the dark"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate having my photo taken and am extremely un photogenic. I paid a tenner yesterday for some passport photos for my new work ID. I can’t let anyone else see them. I look like some kind of creature that is about to jump out of the photo to take your life. Does anyone know if you can get iPhone pictures printed out passport photo size? 😂
Yes you can because that's what I did. You can send them off to Snapfish and they'll print them for you for about a fiver. I looked like I'd had a severe stroke coupled with a facial disfigurement in my first work ID photos. The ones I took I look much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The other day I looked so rough it actually took my brain a second to truly realise it was me, even tho I was looking in a toilet mirror at the time so not like anyone else was there. Like I knew it was me but for a second it just didn’t feel like me. Gave myself quite the fright. I’m squarely average on a good day but on my period I go down a good two notches for at least one day of it and it always throws me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The worst is thankfully now not really happening anymore - when you picked up a CD while sitting down and got a reflection of yourself from beneath. The stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The worst is thankfully now not really happening anymore - when you picked up a CD while sitting down and got a reflection of yourself from beneath. The stuff of nightmares.
Been replaced by cameras above self service checkouts, giving me a jump scare every time I use one

• Haha
Reactions: 56
the current version of this is when an episode of something finishes on netflix and you get a brief moment of black screen with yourself (usually halfway through a snack if you’re me) reflected back towards you. terrible 🤣
---
Been replaced by cameras above self service checkouts, giving me a jump scare every time I use one
a more humbling experience does not exist. especially on a day where you’ve gone out thinking hey! i look alright today! 🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yes you can because that's what I did. You can send them off to Snapfish and they'll print them for you for about a fiver. I looked like I'd had a severe stroke coupled with a facial disfigurement in my first work ID photos. The ones I took I look much better.
Thank you. I’ll try and do this and see if I can get them by Wednesday morning. There is no way I can inflict that photo on anyone!

Reactions: 2
Or when you accidentally switch on the camera and it’s the front facing one, I have no sign of a double chin normally, but when it’s on selfie mode I have a triple chin 😂
---
Or the ones on the automated passport control. I wouldn’t let me back in the country based on those!

• Haha
I photograph really REALLY badly but I promise you IRL I’m pretty fit !
I was watching myself on my CCTV the other day and I almost cried … my iPhone first thing doesn’t recognise me either and always insist I put my passcode in 😭😭😭

• Haha
I photograph really REALLY badly but I promise you IRL I’m pretty fit !
I was watching myself on my CCTV the other day and I almost cried … my iPhone first thing doesn’t recognise me either and always insist I put my passcode in 😭😭😭
I have facial recognition for my online banking and it's so embarrassing when it says 'no match' :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have facial recognition for my online banking and it's so embarrassing when it says 'no match' :(
My brother was all 'oooh look at my brand new iPhone with its facial recognition' and our father picked it up and it immediately opened up, thinking my knocking 80 year old dad was a dead match for my 50 something brother.
---
I hate having a photo taken I’m a proper ugly bleep.
Some knobhead in my local supermarket put a teeny sharpie black dot on the lens of the passport photo booth. Small enough not to be seen on preview but it came out on my last lot of photos as a giant wart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
My brother was all 'oooh look at my brand new iPhone with its facial recognition' and our father picked it up and it immediately opened up, thinking my knocking 80 year old dad was a dead match for my 50 something brother.
My brother and his mate could unlock each others phones for a while because they look similar. I also look a lot like my dad, so that would probably work for us too, although iirc they have improved the software in the last couple of versions.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.