Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words can not explain how much I hate this wonky eyed cow

She is a bellend, even the 'apology' is the usual narc 'I'm sorry if YOU were offended' 'I'm sorry if YOU took my comments wrong'
We know what she was trying to do.
---
Without activating the hive, Bey’s version of Jolene sucks arse. It’s so so bad.
and the fact she's acting like she'd go to war over Jay Z, please Bey....

• Heart
Reactions: 57
How strange that both of the Countdown maths boffins are so politically outspoken.

I know many can’t stand her but I’ve never had a problem with Auntie Carol.

Rachel Riley winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Without activating the hive, Bey’s version of Jolene sucks arse. It’s so so bad.
Is that Texas Hold'em any good? I only ask as I can only manage a couple of seconds before I have to turn it off. But maybe it improves 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It's also very much her centering herself as a victim when there are actual victims who have died, been stabbed, and so on.

He was a misogynist with mental health issues, not a jihadi. Ffs 🫠

Reactions: 51
Words can not explain how much I hate this wonky eyed cow

Me too. Does she know where bodies are buried?! People have been sacked and cancelled off the telly for less. She is vile and needs to be dumped from Countdown. Can’t believe she manages to get away with spewing the misinformed racist and islamaphobic stuff she does.

I’m sure we will see her at some point in the future, on one of those streaming news shows as a talking head, spouting the same nonsense.
---
Is that Texas Hold'em any good? I only ask as I can only manage a couple of seconds before I have to turn it off. But maybe it improves 🤷‍♀️
Hmmm, I can certainly listen to that one more than once, just as well as it’s always being played. Jolene was unnecessary.

Reactions: 24
Surely it can’t be any worse than the last album. I can’t remember the song but it was played everywhere and it was utterly horrific.

I don’t understand how she can just bring out a country album and claim to be a country music star. I know artists dip into different genres all the time, but she’s dived in head first and put out an entire bleeping album. Has any of her catalogue before this even had a hint of country influence?

Reactions: 15
Surely it can’t be any worse than the last album. I can’t remember the song but it was played everywhere and it was utterly horrific.

I don’t understand how she can just bring out a country album and claim to be a country music star. I know artists dip into different genres all the time, but she’s dived in head first and put out an entire bleeping album. Has any of her catalogue before this even had a hint of country influence?
Kylie's Golden album was a really good country influenced album. But was still a dance pop album at heart, while appreciating the country influence. But nowhere has Kylie then gone on to claim she is a country artist.

Beyonce going all country and trying to claim credibility as a country artist is daft.

And Dolly Parton needs to stop topping up her pension, and stop doing collaborations with everyone doing new versions of Jolene. The original is the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That whole Beyonce country thang is an abomination. I smother a scream every time it comes on the radio.

If only her talent matched her ego. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I've never watched Ant and Dec's Saturday show and I don't think I've missed out lol, actually I don't think I've watched them since they were in Byker Grove. I don't quite understand their appeal, especially Ant due to his behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Is Nicole what's her name back with Thom Evans?

Just seen he was at the Olivier awards with her?

I thought they split up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.