Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is more true for women, but being too thin is also really, really ageing. Having a bit of fat on your face plumps eveything out naturally. All the celebs who've gone down the buccal fat removal route are going to wake up one day looking haggard and weird.
Yep, I was going to mention that, too. A lot of crash dieting and straight up eating disorders amongst celebs, especially the women.

Probably sun bed usage as well to add to the ageing.

The irony of a lot of these cosmetic procedures is they actually make people look older. I think the trout pout/duck lips does this as well, especially when it causes those deep creases between mouth & nose.

Reactions: 21
Why does this article use the word "romantic" twice when talking about the grooming of a child?

---
The Warwick Davis news has reminded me of when I saw him and Martin Clunes leave BBC television centre together. There was a crowd of people quickly around Warwick asking for his autograph and he had to get Martin to hold his bag, and Martin was just laughing cos no one was asking for his autograph, it was very sweet!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Warwick Davis wife Samantha has died. She died in March but he's just released it.
Ah poor him and the children. She had been very ill a couple of years ago I think.
She was an extra on Harry Potter alongside him - she was a goblin in Gringotts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sure you're just lovely as you are. Our faces change and yes our eyes are one of the features that are most noticeable as we age, but I'd rather have natural shrinkage than have my face pulled and poked and still end up looking small eyed.;)
Oh I agree with you there...I think of it as being a privilege to get old and wrinkled because sadly so many don't get the opportunity. Too many young women in particular are having these fillers and Botox and in 99.9% of cases they look worse especially as they just go too far. What will they look like in the future when they start to age, I dread to think. And men who have these procedures, well look no further than Simon Cowell...it's scary!
---
This is more true for women, but being too thin is also really, really ageing. Having a bit of fat on your face plumps eveything out naturally. All the celebs who've gone down the buccal fat removal route are going to wake up one day looking haggard and weird.
Isn't there a saying something along the lines of "you choose between your figure and your face come 40", like you say when some are too thin it can age you. And that buccal fat procedure is just dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry I’m tired and a few wines in. What does the West London phrase mean? NDAs expiring?
No, he has NDAs ready to go for his latest shag and he's in my vague area of West London, when not in the Cotswolds, Miami, wherever. He used to be a co-owner of a local pub, along with Guy Ritchie, which is how I know. So

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh I agree with you there...I think of it as being a privilege to get old and wrinkled because sadly so many don't get the opportunity. Too many young women in particular are having these fillers and Botox and in 99.9% of cases they look worse especially as they just go too far. What will they look like in the future when they start to age, I dread to think. And men who have these procedures, well look no further than Simon Cowell...it's scary!
---

Isn't there a saying something along the lines of "you choose between your figure and your face come 40", like you say when some are too thin it can age you. And that buccal fat procedure is just dreadful.
I will be grateful to grow into an old lady, and I will embrace my wrinkles. I would never have botox after seeing Martine McCutcheon's corrugated iron eyelids and Amanda Holden's twisted tree root neck. There's a place for cosmetic surgery, and I would never criticise anyone for having botox and filler if it makes them feel better about themselves.

Bur as you say, the long term effects aren't known and naturally ageing faces will be a thing of the past, if every young person starts having treatments in their early 20's.

Buccal fat removal makes people look as if they have a terrible wasting illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's allowed to show leg of she chooses to, that dress is designed for showing a bit of leg.

She just shouldn't be asked to show leg by the photographer.
I still don't think it's an outrageous request... glambots are literally a man being paid to ask a woman to "present" herself and her dress like she is a bloody show pony and loads of people think that's great.

I like HW and fair does for sticking up for what she wants/ thinks... I just think if we want to clap loudly for a feminist moment, this one is a bit lukewarm for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree, the dress was designed to show off a leg, hence the high leg slit. Garments like that aren’t designed for men, so the ‘you wouldn’t ask a man that’ comment didn’t really make sense.

Ah poor him and the children. She had been very ill a couple of years ago I think.
She was an extra on Harry Potter alongside him - she was a goblin in Gringotts.
I read yesterday that she was also in Through the Dragon's Eye which might be of interest to Tattlers of a certain age. She was one of the Widgets.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, the dress was designed to show off a leg, hence the high leg slit. Garments like that aren’t designed for men, so the ‘you wouldn’t ask a man that’ comment didn’t really make sense.
No one would ask a man to adjust his clothing to show his skin. Same should go for women. The woman was there as host of a prestigious awards do. Asking her to "show some leg" is bleeping offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
No, he has NDAs ready to go for his latest shag and he's in my vague area of West London, when not in the Cotswolds, Miami, wherever. He used to be a co-owner of a local pub, along with Guy Ritchie, which is how I know. So
Ahh thanks for clarifying. Horses for courses and all that but he’s never done a thing for me even in his heyday and as for that gormless squeaky voice of his..!

Reactions: 15
David Beckham...🤢🤢🤢🤮
---
I will be grateful to grow into an old lady, and I will embrace my wrinkles. I would never have botox after seeing Martine McCutcheon's corrugated iron eyelids and Amanda Holden's twisted tree root neck. There's a place for cosmetic surgery, and I would never criticise anyone for having botox and filler if it makes them feel better about themselves.

Bur as you say, the long term effects aren't known and naturally ageing faces will be a thing of the past, if every young person starts having treatments in their early 20's.

Buccal fat removal makes people look as if they have a terrible wasting illness.
I feel like it's maybe one of those things people start off doing but then they don't seem to be able to stop...and suddenly they've gone too far and they look like Joan Rivers did after her many face lifts. But at least she never denied she'd had stuff done, not like some celebs who say their puffy face is because of "allergies"...🙄

Myself, I'm happy to grow old. I lost my older brother way before his time so I consider myself lucky to still be here, wearing my grey hair with pride!
---
Me neither, that voice is so unsexy.
He looks like he needs a good scrub with bleach and a stiff brush...🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I still don't think it's an outrageous request... glambots are literally a man being paid to ask a woman to "present" herself and her dress like she is a bloody show pony and loads of people think that's great.
i think there’s a big huge difference between an actress willingly choosing to take part in a glambot and chose her own pose etc, and having a male photographer basically shout at them to “show leg” while they’re posing on the red carpet.

regardless of whether the dress is designed to show leg or whatever, it’s the wearer’s choice as to how she does so. and she shouldn’t be heckled, like she’s walking past a building site, to do it. honestly the “she was wearing a dress with a thigh slit, what did she expect” comments are ick in the extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
He is FIRE. I think he and Gina G had a thing on that USA show that Davina presented a few years ago. Don't blame Gina at all!
Reborn In The USA. I remember having a crush on Peter Cox during that show and recall the flirting between him and Gina G

Of course Reborn In The USA is best remembered for the feud between David Van Day from Dollar & Sonia

• Heart
  • Haha
Reborn In The USA. I remember having a crush on Peter Cox during that show and recall the flirting between him and Gina G

Of course Reborn In The USA is best remembered for the feud between David Van Day from Dollar & Sonia

Yes - it was a great show - lol @ Sonia and DVD.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.