Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Paula Yates’ book, she said the caterers at the studio completely missed the point and turned up with tonnes of food like Brie and caviar, which was a tad insensitive considering what they were all there for but that’s Americans for you

Reactions: 11
Didn't she used to jump quickly/overlap all her boyfriends when she was younger too, it's not new behaviour. I'm sure Ed Sheeran allude to this too.

Reactions: 23
I knew Ellie Gouldings marriage wouldn't last when I saw that god awful wedding dress she wore

Reactions: 44
In Paula Yates’ book, she said the caterers at the studio completely missed the point and turned up with tonnes of food like Brie and caviar, which was a tad insensitive considering what they were all there for but that’s Americans for you
I've been trying to get this book for years but silly money everywhere Hoping it'll be on kindle eventually.

Reactions: 5
I love stories like this. What a lovely man.

Reactions: 29
I briefly went out with a lad who was basically Ashleh, voice (but not accent) and all

my favourite Fred Elliot moment was when we was looking for a favour from Emily Bishop, I think, who had a budgie.
Fred stands by the cage, says “ah, budgeh…. I SAY HALLOOOOO LITTLE BUDGEH!!!”
I have feeling it wasn’t rehearsed like that, because both the budgie and the actress lept back like they’d been electrocuted.
---
off the top of my head…… I’ve worked there 14 years so there may be more that come to me:
I loved these! Celebs being bollixes is fun, but I there’s something lovely about a nice story!

Reactions: 35
Apologies if this has been mentioned earlier on but as well as Sophie Ellis Bextor having a bit of a renaissance atm (did she ever go away?) so is Natasha Bedingfield, and she seems to be having the time of her life
Nothing more to add - it just fills me with goodwill and fuzzies

Reactions: 27
I was quite happy with Natasha Bedingfield having disappeared to be honest but at least she doesn't seem to be bringing Daniel back with her.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.