Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Peaches was utterly lumpen and charmless. Paula might have been infuriating but at least she was sharp and witty and had awesome 80s style (we used to discuss her outfits on The Tube every week, it was a highlight of our conversation at school!). I think it was wrong of Bob to push her into the public eye in her mid teens, getting her a newspaper column etc, it was never going to go well.

Reactions: 12
My grandma’s bingo buddy had a part time taxi job after retirement, this would have been early 90s. Sixty something lady taxi driver. One day she got Billy Connolly in the car with another guy. The two of them were trying to remember where a certain bar was and couldn’t remember. Betty, bless her, said oh I know that bar it’s on the corner of x road and y street. Billy Connolly said “who the fuck asked you?” and carried on his conversation with his pal.

I hear so many stories of what a nice guy he is and he’s a comedy hero but I always remember how nasty he was to my grandma’s friend.

I’ve seen him live 3 times. First twice outrageously funny. Last time was 2006 and he was so awful I was waiting for him to get booed off stage. He wasn’t but later dates in the same tour he was. I wish I hadn’t seen him that last time.

Reactions: 30
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she made shit up, life on smack couldn't be that glamorous

What a cunt, I've always heard he's ignorant

There's something so off about Thomas isnt there ? He was rumoured to have been unfaithful to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nothing regarding Jemima and Russell Brand. I know Jemima produced the Case against Adnan Syed and American Crime Story : Monica Lewinsky which are both worth watching.
James Goldsmith had another family at the time of his passing.
Re Diana I do wonder if she was James Goldsmith’s daughter. A side by side picture of her and Zac show their clear similarity. Diana’s mother did have an affair with Jimmy so it is quite possible.

Reactions: 7
ACS: Impeachment isn’t to be aired until Sept 2020 Have you seen it?

Reactions: 3
Re Diana I do wonder if she was James Goldsmith’s daughter. A side by side picture of her and Zac show their clear similarity. Diana’s mother did have an affair with Jimmy so it is quite possible.
There certainly is a resemblance alright.

Reactions: 18
How could someone as intelligent as a doctor want to marry Peter 'I love my kids' Andre?
That is what I do not get, surely you want to be with someone on the same intellectual level as you.... What do they talk about at the end of the day: Mysterious Girls???

Reactions: 13
View attachment 151273
Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).
View attachment 151273
Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).
Keep reading and you’ll see

“ Ferguson was born in Stobhill Hospital in the Springburn district of Glasgow, to Robert and Janet Ferguson on 17 May 1962.[4][5] When he was six months old, he and his family moved from their Springburn flat to a Development Corporation house in the nearby New Town of Cumbernauld, where he grew up "chubby and bullied".[6][7] They lived there as Cumbernauld was re-housing many Glaswegians from poor housing conditions and damage to the city from World War II.[7] Ferguson attended Muirfield Primary School[8] and Cumbernauld High School.[9] At age 16, Ferguson left high school and began an apprenticeship to be an electronics technician at a local factory of American company Burroughs Corporation.”

Lots of Cumbernauld folks born in Stobhill, me included. Sorry was a bit of a Craig Ferguson fan girl once, then I read his book...

Old Glasgow
Do any weedgies remeber hearing about Charlie Sheen's visit to the city a couple of decades or so ago? Everyone was talking about it at the time.

Reactions: 1
Chesterfield Avenue -near Hotel Du Vin where he drank in regularly allegedly and met fellow famous folk prior to their golfing trips.
Thanks for that, it's been years since I've been to Glasgow. I heard that a few years back there were whispers of a Real Housewives of Glasgow series starting, thank the Lord that didn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am so so not interested in Pearl! I will let you guys enjoy, whilst I skip by..... She is boring, boring, boring.....

Reactions: 16
Thanks for that, it's been years since I've been to Glasgow. I heard that a few years back there were whispers of a Real Housewives of Glasgow series starting, thank the Lord that didn't happen.
Any chance you can make a Glasgow gossip thread? I’ve tried but I’m still a new member as I just read everyone else’s posts

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the Peaches Geldof/Katie Hopkins This Morning ‘debate. I only have one question... why is Katie sitting so close - she’s almost on her knee

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.