Secret Celebrity Gossip #146

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, apparently they moved on from that and it’s now either upside down pineapples or heart wreaths on the door 😂
*Runs to remove anything heart shaped anywhere in or outside of the house*
---
This is awkward...
You think having a heart shaped wreath is awkward? I’ve got a heart shaped door knocker 😳
---
I cannot for the life of me find the article I read which mentioned door wreaths, in my head it was the wicker ones but it is possible I've dreamt it given I can't find it again, but this article mentions upside down pineapples, and weirdly flamingoes....

Wait wait!!! IVE FOUND IT!!!!! It was wicker hearts. It's undoubtedly bullshit. Still, made me chuckle.

For gods sake,I’ve got a couple of flamingoes in the garden too! Does this mean all my neighbours think we’re swingers? No wonder they don’t talk to us!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t know. There are plenty of guys in their 40s, 50s, and beyond, who are still youthful and who have still got it. JT just looks awkward and seems much older than his years too, IMO.
Oh he's always been a bit nerdy and awkward imo but I think people are just being overly harsh because he's not early 20s.

There's definitely men older than him who are much more attractive, probably because they're not doing...whatever that is.

Tbh, male pop stars seem to have a shorter shelf life than female ones. They're dismissed as old and past it even earlier than the women *unless* they can transition into country music or swing or something lol

Male rock/indie stars and even rappers can go on for years but the boyband/pop types tend to fade quickly imo

Reactions: 10
That's from a few months ago, I think.

I mean, it's basically the same choreography he's always done, people just don't like it now because he's "old" (ie 40).

Also the Britney stans have decided he's the Devil so he's internet fair game now.
for me I think it’s the clothes. he Looks like a middle aged suburbanite who’s started to not care about making an effort on himself anymore on a school dads night out! :ROFLMAO:
i don’t really have an opinion on him one way or another normaly, he’s not my thing musically or looks wise even when he was at his peak.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The rumour I heard was that Joanna Lumley was his daughter not lover. She’s too beautiful to be related to him though!
Prince Phillip was very handsome when younger so I wouldn't say that.

Not sure I believe that rumour though
---
That's from a few months ago, I think.

I mean, it's basically the same choreography he's always done, people just don't like it now because he's "old" (ie 40).

Also the Britney stans have decided he's the Devil so he's internet fair game now.
Nah there's a definite difference. No where near as slick and smooth as his moves used to be

The styling doesn't do him any favours either

Reactions: 7
for me I think it’s the clothes. he Looks like a middle aged suburbanite who’s started to not care about making an effort on himself anymore on a school dads night out! :ROFLMAO:
i don’t really have an opinion on him one way or another normaly, he’s not my thing musically or looks wise even when he was at his peak.
It is a bit Man at C&A tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got off lightly. First thought was he was pissed. Maybe he gave the Chief Constable or someone high up in the judiciary the special handshake.
My parents saw one of his shows mid 70- says he was absolutely hammered- mind you these were the days you could smoke on stage too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone once edited Jimmy Tarbucks Wiki page and called him a professional scouser an embarrassment to Liverpool and a Tory bleep amongst other things. I do miss the days when people used to vandalise Wikipedia pages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The first time I saw Fred S on TV was on the BBC2 show Michel Roux's Service, which was a good series and shame more weren't made. However, it did strike me at the time he may be the one not the contestants that have their break out. Remembering Gordon Ramsay on Faking It (same with Dominic Littlewood).

Reactions: 5
I thought Jimmy Tarbuck died years ago!! Need to follow the celeb death thread to keep updated.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No gossip but can we take a moment to appreciate how much like his father Wyatt Russell is.
Started watching Monarch on Apple TV, Wyatt plays a younger version of Kurt and it makes it so believable. I don’t see any Goldie Hawn in him at all.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.