Secret Celebrity Gossip #137

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am never, ever going to get over those photos of him doing his yoga exercises. Ever. 💀

Also a quick mention for the Horrible Histories' Masterchef sketch with the Greg character shouting I LIKE FOOD! 👌
Horrible histories is awesome 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Matt Cardle still working in the music business?
He often can be found as the pay for entertainment on P&O cruises. We saw him last year, he was a misery, saw Joe McElderry this year and weren’t sure what to expect but he was great entertainment.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does the daily mail have so many articles on the Beckhams?!
Good clickbait I suppose?

But speaking of the Beckhams, I was scrolling through the photos of Victoria coming out at the end of her label’s catwalk show (which is bizarre in itself - an ex pop star with no fashion background masquerading as a real designer) and it always strikes me how incredibly odd she is.

It’s not just the Botox and fillers distorting her face, or the peculiar expressions she makes. Maybe it’s the long term eating disorder. She just seems so mentally fragile, sad behind the eyes, vulnerable and very reclusive.

Reactions: 44
Why does the daily mail have so many articles on the Beckhams?!
There’s a Beckham documentary coming out on Netflix so drumming up some viewers for that with planted PR stories I should think
Plus Victoria launched her latest collection yesterday

Reactions: 20
Good clickbait I suppose?

But speaking of the Beckhams, I was scrolling through the photos of Victoria coming out at the end of her label’s catwalk show (which is bizarre in itself - an ex pop star with no fashion background masquerading as a real designer) and it always strikes me how incredibly odd she is.

It’s not just the Botox and fillers distorting her face, or the peculiar expressions she makes. Maybe it’s the long term eating disorder. She just seems so mentally fragile, sad behind the eyes, vulnerable and very reclusive.
She always seems so "posed" to me. I saw a clip of her and David sat together at some event and I don't know the context as didn't have the sound on, but she clocked that there were cameras around and immediately rearranged herself for a better photo. It looked so unnatural and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 19
I remember I really i liked the first contestant that sang in the video that year ( can't remember his name now) but was gutted when he got voted out . Why did I get so invested in this tit

Reactions: 7
Just seen a clip on tik tok of Dua Lipa in a film and the most horrendous, emotionless, cold cover version of Careless Whisper (presume its her singing).
I feel like I need to purge my ears or something

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She always seems so "posed" to me. I saw a clip of her and David sat together at some event and I don't know the context as didn't have the sound on, but she clocked that there were cameras around and immediately rearranged herself for a better photo. It looked so unnatural and uncomfortable.

Wouldn’t you, to be fair? If I saw someone taking a photo of me I’d suck my gut in, every single time

Reactions: 16
Someone mentioned Matt Cardle in the last thread. Found this on my morning TikTok walk. Wtf was Cher Lloyd on about?

Bringing in the group singalong was a massive error, it always sounded bloody awful!
---
I remember I really i liked the first contestant that sang in the video that year ( can't remember his name now) but was gutted when he got voted out . Why did I get so invested in this tit
Same, I was raging! And then I didn’t even watch the last few years it was on, I just suddenly got over it

Reactions: 4
Very tenuous but I knew someone who was friends with one of Greg’s ex wives, and allegedly he likes being dominated in the bedroom.. so those with a crush better purchase a whip.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Very tenuous but I knew someone who was friends with one of Greg’s ex wives, and allegedly he likes being dominated in the bedroom.. so those with a crush better purchase a whip.
I'd heard it was the other way around, he was the one wielding the whip.

Pep Guardiola with hair - oh my days, yes please! Agree with the poster who said Mark Strong with or without hair would be just fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd heard it was the other way around, he was the one wielding the whip.

Pep Guardiola with hair - oh my days, yes please! Agree with the poster who said Mark Strong with or without hair would be just fine.
Tbf, I’d give Pep one either way, he’s got a dirty sparkle in his eye 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.