Secret Celebrity Gossip #137

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the last few pages on the last thread whilst having breakfast 🤢 regretted that when I was inundated with gregg Wallace sex faces 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I actually feel really fond of Greg after that thread and I was quite fond of him before. He reminds me of a big clumsy dog, bless him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I actually feel really fond of Greg after that thread and I was quite fond of him before. He reminds me of a big clumsy dog, bless him.
There’s been a fair few stories about him being quite dodgy which is apparently why he’s been asked to leave that factory programme

• Wow
Reactions: 24
ngl, that article he did recently about his son’s autism (and the language he used within it) really soured me on him and i had no strong opinions on him before.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned Matt Cardle in the last thread. Found this on my morning TikTok walk. Wtf was Cher Lloyd on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeez Matt sounded bloody awful there
even some that obviously could sing like Rebecca Ferguson sounded terrible. I always assumed the sound mix was done on purpose - you used to be able to hear when some contestants had auto tune on their songs. I think 2010 was the last one of these types of programme I watched.

on a side note, I was confused for a relatively long time about Rebecca Ferguson being in Mission Impossible. It was a classic Tattle mix-up only in my own mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Gregg Wallace is an insufferable bleep. You're welcome.
I remember him being an absolute prick to his partner on strictly too, it was obvious even though you could tell they were trying their best to edit it to make him look less of an hole. I think he’s now claiming the stress made him ill as an excuse for it, but I reckon he’s an odious little man and the stories about him on the factory show etc just back that up.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
even some that obviously could sing like Rebecca Ferguson sounded terrible. I always assumed the sound mix was done on purpose - you used to be able to hear when some contestants had auto tune on their songs. I think 2010 was the last one of these types of programme I watched.

on a side note, I was confused for a relatively long time about Rebecca Ferguson being in Mission Impossible. It was a classic Tattle mix-up only in my own mind.
You're not alone! I thought she acted really well for an X Factor contestant!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know much of her music, but on Rebecca Ferguson’s song Nothing’s Real But Love she sounds amazing, you feel every single emotion in her voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Following on from the now bald article… I’m sorry but Mark Strong would get it both now and back when he had hair… 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There’s been a fair few stories about him being quite dodgy which is apparently why he’s been asked to leave that factory programme
I am never, ever going to get over those photos of him doing his yoga exercises. Ever. 💀

Also a quick mention for the Horrible Histories' Masterchef sketch with the Greg character shouting I LIKE FOOD! 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.