Secret Celebrity Gossip #131

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve told my Philip Green story on these boards before, but I’ll say it again for anyone new.

When he visited Top Shop on Oxford Street he’d smoke his cigars indoors despite it obviously being a no smoking zone. His assistant had to trail behind him so he could flick his cigar ash into her cupped hand.
---
St George of Michael
It is good to have our Patron Saint watching over our gossip.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Someone mentioned Philip Green on the last thread. I had reason to see his long-standing "entertainment suite" in a very expensive and discrete hotel in London...

It was very much in the high 1980s style, Gecko would have been proud, and lots of mirrors everywhere. I dare not think about how much would have lit up under a blue light 👀

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Always applauded this photographer for his quick thinking.

1693852853078.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
Sofia Coppola has made a film about Pricilla Presley, Priscilla herself was at the premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

I think the film will be good. Priscilla‘s such an interesting person, and Sofia will totally capture her style.

Reactions: 19
Sofia Coppola has made a film about Pricilla Presley, Priscilla herself was at the premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

I think the film will be good. Priscilla‘s such an interesting person, and Sofia will totally capture her style.

One of the reporters came right out and asked if anything happened between her and Elvis before she was legal and she is still saying no.

Reactions: 22
One of the reporters came right out and asked if anything happened between her and Elvis before she was legal and she is still saying no.
I don’t blame her to be honest, it’s such a personal thing to ask someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don't know what reporters hope to gain from that esp as it's a few months since her daughter died so just let it be.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
And she always will. If she hasn't said anything different after all these years, she's not going to suddenly do a big reveal.

Reactions: 30
Philip Green, a lovely man who threatened to kill a colleague's family.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Can anyone please explain why the DM is so obsessed with Kevin Costner’s divorce? They run a story practically every day!

Reactions: 32
I’d love someone to push Phillip Green off his boat somewhere out to sea where it was no one’s jurisdiction and no one gave a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can anyone please explain why the DM is so obsessed with Kevin Costner’s divorce? They run a story practically every day!
Probably because it’s so messy!! I’ve been following it and I can’t believe the ridiculous amounts of money she’s spent… in one month she withdrew over $8k in cash and had beauty treatments for $3.5k. Her present rental is $40k a month and she wants something that’s more than triple that

She has well and truly been screwed on her prenup with a lump payment of 1.5m…. That’s nothing after almost 20yrs of marriage

Reactions: 25
Probably because it’s so messy!! I’ve been following it and I can’t believe the ridiculous amounts of money she’s spent… in one month she withdrew over $8k in cash and had beauty treatments for $3.5k. Her present rental is $40k a month and she wants something that’s more than triple that

She has well and truly been screwed on her prenup with a lump payment of 1.5m…. That’s nothing after almost 20yrs of marriage
Ah ok thank you for the deets! I thought it was the usual DM trying to say something without saying something! Did he do the dirty or summat?

Reactions: 5
Ah ok thank you for the deets! I thought it was the usual DM trying to say something without saying something! Did he do the dirty or summat?
one of the gossip sites had it the other way round, she’s the one doing the dirty but for reasons not explained he’s the one with an NDA and can’t tell all.
treat with humongous pinch of salt obviously.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why Kevin Costner hasn’t been in any big films for a while? In the early 90s it was like he was a megastar with The Bodyguard and Robin Hood.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.