Secret Celebrity Gossip #130

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that Yog would be delighted that he's our trash talking celebrities, and adjacents, patron saint.

In the 2011 book I Want My MTV: The Uncensored Story of the Music Video Revolution, Michael looked back at the day at the Sarm West studio.

“The musicians in England had been slagging each off all year, and everyone kind of forgot about it for the day.

“The only person who didn’t succumb to the charitable nature of the day was Paul Weller, who decided to have a go at me in front of everybody.”

The “Faith” singer said he told Weller: “Don’t be a w***** all your life. Have a day off.”
😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Now in my head George Michael would have had a secret Tattle account just to post random lies about his famous friends.

“I heard that Elton John can’t tell the time hahaha”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
The George pic got me thinking...whenever there are those threads about people meeting celebrities he's one of three names that always come up where nobody has a bad word to say about them. George, Keanu and randomly...Anthony Head!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The George pic got me thinking...whenever there are those threads about people meeting celebrities he's one of three names that always come up where nobody has a bad word to say about them. George, Keanu and randomly...Anthony Head!
another one is colin farrell! literally have never read a bad story about him, even in his “wilder” days.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My friend used to work in a photographer’s studio. She said that Kylie was lovely, and even washed up her own coffee mug and left it upside down on the drainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Bob Mortimer must be protected at all costs.

I can confirm about Post Malone. My sister and her boyfriend ended up partying with him and the group with him due to a link they have through his photographer. Thoroughly nice, polite bloke by all accounts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Post Malone is also apparently super polite and kind
one of the bbc introducing acts was being interviewed on radio 1 a few weeks back (i can’t remember their name) - they said they’d been the opener for the opener for post malone, so literally performing as the doors were opening to like ten people, and he still watched them from side of stage, gave feedback and really made them feel valued. the guy said he then got invited to the after party where they got talking and he mentioned saving for a house deposit. PM asked how much he needed and, a few days later, sent his management the money!

i didn’t have a strong opinion on him before that but he really did come across as a nice person. he has such a sweet face too, wish he didn’t have so many tattoos over it 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
one of the bbc introducing acts was being interviewed on radio 1 a few weeks back (i can’t remember their name) - they said they’d been the opener for the opener for post malone, so literally performing as the doors were opening to like ten people, and he still watched them from side of stage, gave feedback and really made them feel valued. the guy said he then got invited to the after party where they got talking and he mentioned saving for a house deposit. PM asked how much he needed and, a few days later, sent his management the money!

i didn’t have a strong opinion on him before that but he really did come across as a nice person. he has such a sweet face too, wish he didn’t have so many tattoos over it 🤣
This makes me so happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bob Mortimer
Was watching the fishing show with him and Paul 'suits you sir' Whitehouse, Paul has been helping Bob post heart op. Bob was talking about his bottom, apparently it doesn't close as quickly as it used to. I didn't know that was a thing. Poor Bobs bum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And Jack Black ♥
---
I love the Kylie washing her cup story and the post marine deposit one 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was watching the fishing show with him and Paul 'suits you sir' Whitehouse, Paul has been helping Bob post heart op. Bob was talking about his bottom, apparently it doesn't close as quickly as it used to. I didn't know that was a thing. Poor Bobs bum.
His autobiography is a good read. After his heart surgery he went into a depression and never went out. Paul took him fishing and got him out of the depression. Their show isn’t a contrived situation- it came out out of a genuine hobby. I was listening to Bob on Kathy Burke’s podcast about what you want to happen when you die, funeral etc and he said that the one person he wants to see in heaven other than his side and kids was Paul. They are close.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.