Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that current Liverpool footballer is gay, but I don’t know which one? Also heard that the rest of the team hate Mo Salah, he didn’t celebrate with them when they won the Champions League in

He’s the one that goes out with Perrie for Little Mix isn’t he?
Yes that’s right.

Heard the George Clooney rumour. There’s even rumours that his children with Amal Ella and Alexander are actually her sister’s children. Bradley Cooper and Leo are gay according to Blind Gossip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My sister went on holiday to Cornwall, years ago, and saw Judy Finnegan staggering about, possibly drunk. The locals told my sister, that Judy was an alcoholic and from then on I noticed how much she licked her lips and how her hands would shake when on TV. She also used to have lots of random days off. Hope she's managed to get some help, she deserves a medal putting up with Richard all those years!! 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Conor McGregor MMA fighter is allegedly vile, but is so rich is able to get away with it all. Raped a woman in a Dublin. Fathered a child with another woman, despite a negative DNA test (Google the child it's his spitting image).

Reactions: 30
I heard that current Liverpool footballer is gay, but I don’t know which one? Also heard that the rest of the team hate Mo Salah, he didn’t celebrate with them when they won the Champions League in

He’s the one that goes out with Perrie for Little Mix isn’t he?
Where did you hear that?

Salah seems popular with her team mates on social media, especially with Lovren. I can see that he would piss them off with his selfishness with the ball though.

Reactions: 6
Where did you hear that?

Salah seems popular with her team mates on social media, especially with Lovren. I can see that he would piss them off with his selfishness with the ball though.
Just a rumour I read on Twitter I think, but it probably is drivel.

Reactions: 1
Conor McGregor MMA fighter is allegedly vile, but is so rich is able to get away with it all. Raped a woman in a Dublin. Fathered a child with another woman, despite a negative DNA test (Google the child it's his spitting image).
He's there's lots on him. BG have posted a video from one of his conquests. He's asleep in bed. I think the page says it's rumoured she'd a crackwhore but it's not confirmed.

Vile man.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It was Paul Young. Who, someone I worked with about 10 years ago had went on a date with when she was 19 and he was 50. She said they had very little to talk about as she had just started uni and he was getting a divorce and into fusion cooking.
Not only did he rob his house (think he stole an expensive guitar) he pissed on the floor. Can’t abide him. Robbing dirty bastard.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Connor is vile. He was in Huyton for days after Aintree Races - shagging all sorts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've just watched that BG video! What a scumbag he is (the woman looks rough too).

Reactions: 9
I've got family and friends in Ireland and Conor McGregor's antics are well known over there. He's an utter scumbag, a complete thug.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Is there a link to this blind gossip Conor McGregor video?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I heard from a friend who knows some journalists that Holly Willoughby was cheating on her husband, was a few years ago before their 3rd child.
I remember some stories in the DM where HW was hanging around with that guy Francis Boulle (Made in Chelsea) at lot. Around that time too.

Speaking of Celebrity burglars Richard Madeley said not long ago that when he and Judy lived in Manchester years ago Liam Gallagher burgled their house.

Also didn't a well known footballer trash the Blue Peter garden decades ago? Off to check.
Edit: apparently the rumour was it was Les Ferdinand and Dennis Wise ('he's so small').

Reactions: 13
The reason I was laughing is because I served, an along side Harry in afghan and what was said above isn't true, not when I was there anyway. He was very involved, an bloody good at it too.
To be fair, I’ve heard from my brother who served in the Army the same time as Harry soldiers were getting annoyed at the special treatment he got.

Reactions: 4
Holly is another one with a drink problem. For someone with such a carefully controlled media image, she's appeared on live TV pissed several times. Not very professional and even Judy used to stay sober when they did their shows.

Reactions: 19
Any insider info on Mel B? She’s left one of her children in the US with her ex…

I have nothing to offer btw :sneaky:

Reactions: 5
Holly is another one with a drink problem. For someone with such a carefully controlled media image, she's appeared on live TV pissed several times. Not very professional and even Judy used to stay sober when they did their shows.
In the midst of the Schofield stuff I read she had got annoyed with him because he kept putting up photos of her drinking on SM. She was too worried about upsetting him so wouldn't confront him directly but went through a producer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.