Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whatever happened to her???
She was seen around Liverpool loads last year looking a mess, my partner worked as a doorman in town and said she was a prostitute and in some kind of homeless shelter but apparently now shes a cleaner in a home bargain, that's just what he told me was word on the street 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Who?

Reactions: 1

Shuttleworth

Morning everyone. Does anyone know anything about the current status of BBC DJ Nick Grimshaw and his partner Meshach Henry? They haven't been seen on each other's Instas for a while.

I am starting to think the same. From the posts here, it seems like the average 'celebrity' is either closeted or a drug addict or has abnormal sexual tastes or is a peadophile or is just an outright narcissist. You're right, they do work hard to look normal. I think 'celebrity' attracts a certain type of damaged personality and they are attracted to fame because it helps them hide their ugly (especially the abusers). Or maybe they get damaged when they get a taste of fame because they believe their own illusions of granduer. I'm side eyeing all of them 👀
The way I've been celebrity for years is as a fishing.net for the wanton 'upper echelons' of society. "You reel 'em in, and we'll make sure you're okay. Jingle jangle". Anyone lower in the food chain can pull the strings of culpability for coverup.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Where did you hear that?

Salah seems popular with her team mates on social media, especially with Lovren. I can see that he would piss them off with his selfishness with the ball though.
Just a rumour I read on Twitter I think, but it probably is drivel.

petitspois

VIP Member
I always find it fascinating that there are many more (alledged) closet gay man than lesbian women.
Maybe it’s because we’re talking about the entertainment industry.... the cliche gay guy is camp whereas the cliche lesbian isn’t

Sariassong

That’s because it’s a load of bull. She just didn’t want to go through pregnancy again. It’s funny how many celebs birth a baby or two themselves and the their obstetrician tells them they’ll die if they get pregnant again...

I mean, if it were true, they could just not have any more children? Paying a surrogate to produce your third and fourth children is so unnecessary (and morally dubious IMO).
I'm such a sucker, this has literally only just occurred to me! I guess I always thought 'no-one would lie about that!' Haha

Kelpie

This thread is great!

I don't have anything really juicy to add. Just that a couple of years ago when Bake Off had gone over to channel 4 and Paul Hollywood was back with his wife but there were rumours about him and Candice the previous year's winner among others... he was actually having an affair with another young girl who was friends with someone I work with, but this affair never made the press even though loads of his others did. Then I recently read an article about him and all his previous affairs and this girl was named then. I like GBBO but can't stand him, the big sleaze.
He's vile