Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy

The bloke who played Joe Roscoe in Hollyoaks kid goes to the same school my son goes too. I never meet anybody from the tvso I was alittle star struck when I saw him. 🤣

Plus he had all big storylines when I'll was at uni and had time to waste watching it. 🤣
Ooh I used to well fancy him, what’s he like in real life?! He’s married to a children’s TV presenter isn’t he?

Reactions: 2

varyingborders

VIP Member
I have heard the Connor Mcgregor stuff, lots of it.

It’s very well known/widely spoke about in Dublin that he brutally raped a girl in a posh hotel in the city centre. Not only did he rape her and cause serious damage he also allegedly battered her. The girl was a friend of his partner Dee. She knows and they have apparently intimidated the poor girl and said if she talks they will come for her. She had to be operated on to have a tampon removed.

He also raped another girl in Dublin towards the end of last year in a car outside a pub in Crumlin. Apparently there is CCTV footage. Money talks. Wish more people knew how much of a scum bag him and his whole family is.

His other baby mama is a girl called Terry from Liverpool, google her name and his name, the baby is the image of his other 2.

Edited to add that video of him asleep in an alleged ‘crack whores’ bed speaks volumes.

Also to add he has found himself at random after parties and seshes in and around Dublin and then often refuses to leave places for days, often staying in crack dens etc.
I thought they had a DNA test done on the baby from Liverpool and it came back that he was not the daddy?

Fin

Chatty Member
The press are going to have a field day when Prince Philip finally pops his clogs. He’s had loads of affairs, including one with Joanna Lumley. He has a younger female ‘companion’ now, I can’t remember her name but she’s an aristocrat divorced from some Lord or someone. She’s the one caring for him at the moment, because he lives separately from The Queen in a cottage at Sandringham.
Joanna Lumley has an ancestor to whom my husband is more closely related.

Mag83

I've mentioned this on the M&H thread before and I have to be careful what I say so the person is not outed. I have an acquaintance who works/worked for Prince H and Cringe. This person had very nice things to say about H but would not comment on Cringe at all!
Did mention that one nanny quit on the same day she was hired which left them with nobody to look after Archie during the night. Let's just say Cringe was not happy
I don’t know if it’s worthwhile going back through all the Megan and Harry Threads so as you’ve possibly seen them, is it worth the read? (More importantly have people commented who have worked with her/him)? Lol

Fedupofthebs

Also New Romantics... "the rumors are terrible and cruel but honey most of them were true." It came out when the rumors were really taking off. And her song "How You Get The Girl." she cleverly said it is about how a guy can win a girl back.

If you look into her songs, especially from Reputation and Lover they make more sense if they were about a woman. She always sings about having to have secret relationships, hiding them, etc.

Her song Dancing with our Hands Tied is apparently about her getting caught kissing Karlie. The song Dress is clearly about a woman too. "I don't want you like a best friend. Everyone thinks that they know us but they know nothing." Karlie was her best friend and everyone knew of them. No one knew anything about her and Joe when she wrote this.

Also her song from Red called The Lucky One, she sings "and your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you" alluding to fake relationships.

In her song Cruel Summer she sings "I snuck in through the garden gate every night that summer just to seal my fate." and there are photos of her one summer sneaking into Karlies through the garden gate.

In False God she sings "like I'm not your favourite city, I'm New York City." NYC is Karlies fav city.
Then she sings "you're the West Village." and Karlie lived in the West Village in NYC.

About Cornelia Street. You can find articles media outlets wrote asking if this song was about Karlie and Taylor as Karlie was always seen there.

I could go on forever about the songs and lyrics but you get the idea. Haha.

The media were starting to write articles wondering if Taylor was coming out last yr and then stopped when the Scooter shit hit the fan.

There are also loads of Blind Gossips about her being gay.
What is this scooter stuff? I'm not up to date with all this celeb stuff :unsure: 🤯

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Paloma Faith is a cunt. I was told by someone who was interviewing her on the radio. She wouldn‘t look at him, acted like she was bored & didn’t want to be there. So he told her to fuck off & ended the interview🤣. She soon changed her attitude & was all charming & sweet. He still wouldn’t continue with the interview.
Good on him. Mind I always liked her music but I always call her a cunt when I see on the TV.
That’s a shame if true, I enjoy listening to her when she’s on the tv or radio.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Pretty vague, but I have a friend who knew Cillian, they grew up in the same town and are around the same age. They weren’t bff’s or anything but she only has good things to say about him. And she rarely has good things to say about anyone! 😂
Oh that’s good! In his interviews he sounds really closed off, the only interview I’ve seen him where he was excited was when he was in his band. So sad his strong Cork accent went!
I wonder what he’s like around his wife, he never talks about her and I’ve never seen a photo where they look loved up. He’s probably protecting their privacy but in a hopeless romantic ahaha!

Lizbet

Gotta disagree with that he was lovely and even took photos with a brownie group. Princess was so sweet too.
guess it’s depends on who (celebs) they talk to or how people take them, and maybe he was different with the public my info/gossip was from someone who works at ITV, so maybe he was different with work people, just passing on what I was told.

Can I ask, where did the Harry Styles (whom I LOVE BTW and couldn’t care less if he is gay or straight) Louis Tomlinson (Larry) rumours come from? The 1d hard core Larrys are crazy about proving that to be right
Search for Larry styles on YouTube. Theres some very convincing evidence of them being a couple (dont care either way, but I personally believe it)

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh that’s good! In his interviews he sounds really closed off, the only interview I’ve seen him where he was excited was when he was in his band. So sad his strong Cork accent went!
I wonder what he’s like around his wife, he never talks about her and I’ve never seen a photo where they look loved up. He’s probably protecting their privacy but in a hopeless romantic ahaha!
I've never read a bad word about him... hope it stays that way 😬🤞🏻😍

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
My friend posted a photo with her in her local pub in Liverpool but that was a while ago. Not sure if she's still in Liverpool?

Who’s this? I can’t keep up 😖 I do love home bargains tho!
[/QUOTE]

Daniella Westbrook.

Yeah I love Home Bargains too!

NineTails20

Chatty Member
That’s true. The anal passage is an effective way of getting substances into the blood stream rather than through the stomach.

shoving a Mini mars bar up the arse can help diabetics who are about to slip into a diabetic coma
Apparently it's all to do with the membranes in your arse being a lot thinner than the ones in say, your nose. Everything gets into the bloodstream quicker that way.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I've never read a bad word about him... hope it stays that way 😬🤞🏻😍
I heard he had it off with Sienna Miller because he was photographed drunk out on the town with her during the phase where she was having an affair with that married man. But not sure if that’s true?