Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a website called tag the sponsor and it shows messages sent from these girls discussing what they are willing to do. It really is vile! They’re agreeing to do the most intimate and disgusting things we’ve someone they’ve never met and have no idea who they are. There was also a article I read about women from third world country’s going missing, they aren’t paid as much but some end up murdered and buried in the desert. Like someone said a few posts up I too would rather be working a minimum wage job and still have my self respect and dignity. I’ve also been to Dubai, I really don’t understand the attraction, it isn’t as good as all these z-list celebrities make it out to be but saying that, they come home with a couple Grand where as I came back a lot poorer!

Reactions: 31
That part of the world is fucking horrible and some big time depravity going on. Any celeb posting about going there...well, I question what's going there, shall we say...

Reactions: 32
I knew he left his wife because it was impacting his career or something but clearly didn't know the full story.

I'm terms of Fed - we'll never know the truth. He's an incredible player and his family are so supportive of him.

I didn't realise how creepy that relationship was eurgh.

Does the previous poster mean Federer likes yachting girls in Dubai?
Apparently it's the men

Reactions: 2
Was sat on #TimsTwitterListeningParty last night where everyone plays an album in sync and band members join in and tweet along memories of the recording... (check it out). Featured album was the Libertines and up popped up Pete Docherty and Carl Barat with some tales of debauchery. Any one had any encounters with the King of Albion himself?
Iknow a couple of people who have had to source many a famous artist’s rider requests as part of their job, and never once have they had to provide anything illegal.
I know plenty of promoters who are asked to sort performers out ‘discreetly’. It’s not easy making a connection quickly if you’ve just arrived in town or have flown in - so you ask the promoter to ‘hook you up‘. Wouldn’t ever be listed on a rider - and the days of a Led Zeppelin travelling with their personal doctor are long gone.

Reactions: 2
I’ve met Carl a few times but never Pete. He seemed nice enough though, very focused on music and quite quiet. The first time
I met him, I got to the club with my friend and we ran into her boyfriend and his friend. I went ‘can’t stop, gonna piss myself!’ And ran off to the toilet. Came back and realised the friend was Carl. I was mortified!

Reactions: 4
Well I must live in one naive little bubble - I had no clue. Do you think their mothers know? As the mother of 2 girls I’d sell a kidney - sell anything - than let my child do even a fraction of this.

Reactions: 28
I know 2 people who had sex with Arab royalty back in the 80s. One a primary school teacher and the other a (not famous) page 3 model. One got £5K and the other £7K for nothing fancy, ie straight sex no fetishes etc.

By today’s standards and what they’re being asked to do, a much better deal.

Reactions: 14
That's disgusting but I definitely disagree with that article's defence of sex work as "empowering" to women. Maybe if you're being paid Lauren Goodger level for having sex with rich men, but I think a lot of women working in shady brothels and on street corners don't feel super empowered...

Reactions: 18
No

now he is just too busy dressing up in his mum’s clothes and high heels

Reactions: 9
I was old The Chase a few years back and I can confirm he is exactly as he appears on screen. Friendly and down to earth

Reactions: 22
Wasnt their rumours that Natalie Imbruglia used to sleep with rich arabs
There was but I’m torn on this one.

I’m here all week, folks.

Anyone remember when Natalie Imbruglia claimed to have written the lyrics to Torn herself then other earlier versions by different artists, that weren’t hits came out of the woodwork?

Reactions: 23
I strongly disagree with this remark: "And what man r*pes a woman and goes for the butt?" I have worked with rape survivors and certainly it's very common that women are raped both anally and vaginally.

I don't know how much the sexuality of the rapist is a factor, I don't have information on that; but I would say that just because he is attacking someone with his penis doesn't make it about sex. If he smacked them with a frying pan you wouldn't call it cooking - it's about violence and power and control.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.