Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen there's an article today about Liam and Noel's ongoing feud - Noel's wife Sara has done an interview with Vogue (not sure why) and refers to it. Have read a few reports of her being rude and entitled - anyone have any goss?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Lisa Moorish also release a cover of Wham’s “I’m Your Man”? If I recall correctly George Michael also sang on it and it was a B-side equivalent on one of the single releases from the Older album.🤓
Yep. It was the B side of Fastlove.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw a comment once on a forum where people were discussing what on earth women saw in Liam Gallagher and a woman said he’d walked past her once in London and thought he was absolutely stunningly handsome and so much better IRL. I still can’t see it personally.
I used to live in Manchester and one of my good friends is a neighbour of Peggy Gallagher's, and knows her very well, being around the same age, and both from rural Ireland, they mixed in the same circles, going to the various Irish Centres etc.
Liam was in the same class as my friend's daughter. She said he was the school heartthrob, all the girls fancied him!
My friend always said he was a nice fella and the tough guy carry on was all an act. She liked him better than Noel, who she thought was a cold fish. There's another brother, Paul, who is also supposed to be nice.
Liam is very close to his mother and, for example, would collect Peggy from when she was babysitting at my friend's house and walk her home.
I met Peggy myself once and she told me that Liam phoned her every day, and one time came home to her house in Burnage, from touring, lay down in front of the fire and told her there was no place he'd rather be.
It goes without saying that Liam is a fierce womaniser but just thought I would give my friend's opinion of him 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just seen there's an article today about Liam and Noel's ongoing feud - Noel's wife Sara has done an interview with Vogue (not sure why) and refers to it. Have read a few reports of her being rude and entitled - anyone have any goss?
Maybe because Noel always says Liam finally crossed an unforgivable line when he brought Noel’s family into it. Wasn’t he drunk on Twitter one night and said his daughter Anais was “our kid in a wig” - basically true but there was also some implication she was ugly at some point and very nasty to humiliate your teenage niece publicly like that. Because though she does look extraordinarily like Noel she’s also very striking and not ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe because Noel always says Liam finally crossed an unforgivable line when he brought Noel’s family into it. Wasn’t he drunk on Twitter one night and said his daughter Anais was “our kid in a wig” - basically true but there was also some implication she was ugly at some point and very nasty to humiliate your teenage niece publicly like that. Because though she does look extraordinarily like Noel she’s also very striking and not ugly.
Yes I've followed the whole saga (I LOVE Noel, such a fan) and have seen all the press, Twitter postings, digs at Noel's family etc. I think it was Liam's son, not sure which one, who said she was Noel in a wig and implied she was ugly. I've always been team Noel and don't think he will ever reform Oasis which is essentially what Liam's after. Interested in Sara though - she seems pretty feisty.

Reactions: 6
Wait... what? Horatio you dark horse. Keep thinking about those stories!
Ha I can’t ever think of anything good when put on the spot. Pete definitely had a thing for young girls, there were rumours he got a 14 year old pregnant way back in the early libertines days (which later seemed to be referenced in a song of there’s “didn’t wanna be the one to tell you, she was only 14, sussed out your dirty sordid little scene”)
Then much later, post Kate Moss he was seeeing a girl I knew for a while. This was 07/08 when he was pushing 30 and she was 18,in her last year of 6th form (at a catholic girl’s boarding school no less...)

Kate Moss being older than him was something of an anomaly for dear Peter...but then she was Kate Moss. On the few brief occasions I was in their company during those years she was very cool and fun. Druggy as hell of course, how else do you go out with a massive junkie for so many years if you don’t partake yourself? It’s ludicrous to imagine otherwise.
I took photos of all my old crappy disposable camera photos for digital copies at some point. So I may not have the best gossip right now but here are the two of them at about 2 am playing a secret gig in a run down pub in Islington. This is about 2006.
9E2BC851-C451-40CB-907C-40C8A5B4D7B2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Can think for the life of me where I saw it but I know a few pages back people were talking about Jared Leto, bloody loved him in My so called life when I was a teen, he was one of my first big crushes.
Apparently he likes his partners to act like they are dead when shagging!! He totally gets off on the whole necrophiliac thing 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Speaking of Matt Damon has anyone got anything on him? Used to have the biggest crush on him during his Jason Bourne days!
My raddled old brain can't quite remember the details, but I'm sure there was a popbitch story some years back about an actor who had a plan to shag a woman from every country and it was linked to Matt Damon and the extravagant filming locations of the Bourne movies. I've no idea if I've remembered it right though so don't quote me on it :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Lisa Moorish is much more of a groupie than Nicole Appleton. I remember reading a post on the Popbitch messageboard (RIP) from someone who relayed Pete Doherty’s story that he was passed out (off his face on narcotics obvs) and woke up to find Lisa on top of him. And that’s, allegedly, how their son was conceived. As for Lisa’s daughter, Liam’s name wasn’t on her birth certificate for obvious reasons - it was Justin from Elastica!
Tbh they was all like that back then the old Primrose Hill lot shagging each other, most of them allegedly off their head on coke.

Another of Lisa Morrish mates Pearl Lowe her daughter Daisy Lowe, her dad turned out to be Gwen Stefani ex husband and Pearl was wife swapping with Jude Law and Sadie Frost, she reformed now but apparently it was proper rampant back in the 90s and early 00s.

Reactions: 10
I have never understood howJohn pweirdo Peel got away with it. But the music luvies lurve him and turn a blind eye!
Or how he got a Glastonbury stage named after him. I bet plenty of acts have refused to play that stage because of him and told the Eavis family they won't play on something named after a kiddy fiddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I worked at a festival last year where Pete Doherty and the Puta Madres (his current band) were headlining.
They were late... they demanded allsorts, Pete was definitely still on the biscuits! Half the crowd left after 15 mins cos he was abysmal. When they finished one of his crew just stood on the stage and pissed up the backdrop. They went on a bender afterwards and at 7am the following morning the drummer (who is spanish and does not speak a word of english) woke up in a field with just his jeans on. He somehow managed to contact someone as one of the festival crew had to go and pick him up from a farmhouse and bring him back to the ground while someone tried to contact Pete or their agent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And remember when her daughter swallowed an ecstasy tablet?
Or how he got a Glastonbury stage named after him. I bet plenty of acts have refused to play that stage because of him and told the Eavis family they won't play on something named after a kiddy fiddler.
oh I didn’t even know that about john peel. I did know he was himself abused by a teacher when he was at school, one of endless examples of how abuse begets abuse. Of course there are also plenty of victims who would never dream of inflicting the same trauma on another person, so I don’t want it to sound like I’m justifying it. The distinction is, not all victims become abusers but a good amount of abusers are victims. Sorry for the bleak off topic ramble.

Reactions: 11
I've always liked Kate Moss anyway (met her twice when I was cabin crew and she was lovely) but (and I've said this on here before) one thing I really admire about her is the fact that she always kept her daughter completely private when she was younger. She was rarely seen in the media and whatever pictures there were of her had to be blurred out. Unlike a lot of other celebrities she never ever used her child as a promotional tool, and I've always admired and respected her for that. Kate allowed her daughter to have a normal childhood.

It's only now that her Lila is almost an adult that she's being seen in the media and obviously that's her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tbh they was all like that back then the old Primrose Hill lot shagging each other, most of them allegedly off their head on coke.

Another of Lisa Morrish mates Pearl Lowe her daughter Daisy Lowe, her dad turned out to be Gwen Stefani ex husband and Pearl was wife swapping with Jude Law and Sadie Frost, she reformed now but apparently it was proper rampant back in the 90s and early 00s.
Didn’t Pearl Lowe write in her autobiography that she was such a hopeless addict she was snorting coke when in labour with one of her children with a Danny Goffey?

Decided I’d better corroborate that, and I was close!

And remember when her daughter swallowed an ecstasy tablet?
That was Jude Law and Sadie Frost’s daughter Iris, who’s now an adult and trying to be famous. Saw her in the DM’s sidebar of shame the other week.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've always liked Kate Moss anyway (met her twice when I was cabin crew and she was lovely) but (and I've said this on here before) one thing I really admire about her is the fact that she always kept her daughter completely private when she was younger. She was rarely seen in the media and whatever pictures there were of her had to be blurred out. Unlike a lot of other celebrities she never ever used her child as a promotional tool, and I've always admired and respected her for that. Kate allowed her daughter to have a normal childhood.

It's only now that her Lila is almost an adult that she's being seen in the media and obviously that's her choice.
And when she got married a few years ago in a quiet little village,she allowed press and the public to come and take pics, no magazine deals etc! To be fair she had caused chaos taking over the village for her wedding but I think she was also very grateful x

Reactions: 12
Is it still named after him? I wasn't sure if they'd changed it to a different name. I can't remember from when I was there.

Didn’t Pearl Lowe write in her autobiography that she was such a hopeless addict she was snorting coke when in labour with one of her children with a Danny Goffey?

Decided I’d better corroborate that, and I was close!

That was Jude Law and Sadie Frost’s daughter Iris, who’s now an adult and trying to be famous. Saw her in the DM’s sidebar of shame the other week.
What book is this? I'd like to read and seeing as I have oceans of time on my hands at present...!

And when she got married a few years ago in a quiet little village,she allowed press and the public to come and take pics, no magazine deals etc! To be fair she had caused chaos taking over the village for her wedding but I think she was also very grateful x
I know she likes the gear but I think she's so cool.

Reactions: 4

I love all the gossip from that era. I was tempted to read Pearl Lowes book. The Amazon reviews are quite funny

Reactions: 8
The amount of primrose hill set offspring who are models of some sort is ridiculous.

Lila grace Moss (and Kate’s half sister Lottie)
Iris law
Rafferty law (ludicrous name)
Probably the other one rudie?
Daisy Lowe
Wolf Gillespie
Gene Gallagher
Lennon Gallagher
Anais Gallagher
EDIT - Molly moorish Gallagher of course !

Who else ? Surnames are the best form of currency in this game.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Kate. I read that a few years ago she took herself off to rehab, got clean and started her agency. Apparently she’s lovely, completely normal and very fond of the C word.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.