Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Stan

I laughed and laughed:
1585143472301.png

Edited: and apparently don't know how to put images in here without making them FAARKING ENORMOUS 😂 Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh I think theres A LOT that elton is hiding but hes a 'national treasure' (not to me tho, I'm not a fan) I think he'll be another 1 that all sorts will come out once hes dead 🙄
It is sad that National Treasure's bad behaviour is glossed over, especially what when on in the 70s. John Peel married a 15 year old girl and used to have a competition on his radio show called 'Schoolgirl of the Year' :sick:
Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin had a 14 year old 'girlfriend' (she also was linked with David Bowie and Iggy Pop when 14). And then there from the 80s was the disgusting old goat Bill Wyman with 14 year old Mandy Smith. How he escaped jail is barmy.
Their behaviour is always glossed over by others as 'oh well the girls didn't look like normal 14 year olds, they knew what they were doing' and that times were different then as if that makes it OK. Revolting.

• Sad
  • Heart

suspecrobot

Changing the subject, there are rumours that Boris Johnson is very seriously ill and therefore not likely to be back heading up the govt. any time soon. Got this from a friend who knows the family well.

He is also allegedly a just-about-functioning alcoholic.

• Wow
  • Sad

Doobots

Chatty Member
The Queen, apparently, used to wear Philip out when they were first married. She had a very high sex drive and absolutely could not get enough of him. I think it was in Sarah Bradbury's biography of HM. I believe all of the royal family are highly sexed. Must be all that horse riding.
My guess would be it must be all that not having a real job to tire you out.

• Haha
Camilla is my favourite on The Windsors.

Agree that Richard Branson is an utter cunt. I think he had a lot of people fooled for a time but he’s greed personified.

Seahorse7

What kind of ghoul takes photos of their dead loved one? And why the actual fuck is he telling the world? Does he think people want to see them/pay him for them?! And why now, merely months after George's sister also tragically died at Christmas? What a nasty cruel grubby little fucker he really is. I'm just pleased that George had clearly booted him out of his life by the time he died. There aren't many strangers I feel this strongly about but I really think this person is utterly despicable.
I could cry at this, George was such a charitable man and to think this guy was talking photo's instead of phoning 999 is despicable .
Poor George, if only he knew how many people loved him.

• Heart
  • Sad

BasilRathbon

Oh I think theres A LOT that elton is hiding but hes a 'national treasure' (not to me tho, I'm not a fan) I think he'll be another 1 that all sorts will come out once hes dead 🙄
I've heard a rumour that Elton is gay. It can't be true obviously because he used to be married to a woman but such is the nature of online speculation!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sickofinstacrap

I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂

• Heart

Sindra Montelle

Anyone got anything on Ricky Gervais? I’ve heard mixed things, some people say he’s lovely but have also heard he’s a tad grumpy. Which I can believe.
Im good friends with two guys who decided to rescue a pet pig..they thought she was going to stay small but she is a huge huge girl,sweet as pie,cuddles with them everything..Gervais is big on Animal rights and kindness and asked if he could meet them and spend the day,he was lovely and his wife was too,gave what you might call a large amount to the rescue sanctuary they now own...Greta thunberg also visited them a few months ago lol...They have a really popuar page and book Esther The Wonder Pig

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve heard from a friend who did some work for him that he’s very handsy/sleazy. Didn’t Jenson Button fall out with him as Branson was making a play for his then girlfriend Jessica?
That’s right.

Coincidentally I’ve also met Jenson Button. We shared a lift in a hotel in Cologne. I didn’t recognise him and he laughed when I told him he smelled strongly of petrol. The penny dropped about an hour later when I googled him.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
This isn’t gossip but I’m watching The Windsor’s and does anyone remember when David Beckhams emails got hacked and in one he went off on a rant because he didn’t get an OBE even though “lKatherine Jenkins got one and called the honours committee a bunch of cunts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Tbf, 18 year old Prince Phillip could totally get it 😉😂
Him and Queenie have had so many affairs between them, wouldn’t be surprised if they were swingers at one stage.
My Mum who is 91, says he was a total heart throb when he was younger. All the young ladies fancied him. Im sure nothing throbs now tho

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Yes I've been watching this and it's a great watch for these times. The actress playing Camilla is brilliant. Also Fergie is spot on. I love the fact that in the series they've made Harry so stupid.
I do like The Windsor’s but I wish they’d bring back Star Stories. That was absolutely fucking hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂
Taylor has a documentary on Netflix, which is interesting and watchable. OK so its very one sided and pro Taylor, but it does present her side of things well.
Basically it shows her as a natural performer and song writer who has been enjoying doing this for years, since she was a child. The documentary kinda explains how she was treated as a child for many many years, and told not to say what she honestly thought, in case of alienating her audience.

It also does into the history of the Kanye and Taylor feud, how it started when she was 16 years old, it was so long ago, I hadn't remembered the story. Taylor recieved a video award, Kanye stormed the stage, said Beyoncé should have won, not Taylor, and the audience booed. Taylor, as a 16 year old initially thought the audience were booing at her because they agreed with Kanye that the award wasnt justified. But she was never allowed to express her feelings, at being belittled by an adult man, when she was still only 16.

Roll on...however many years....Taylor is still upset and conflicted over her treatment by Kanye, when he calls her and asks if she is ok to be called a bitch in a song. Taylor is tongue tied, what on earth is she meant to say....

In this particular instance, knowing the history....I think I am entirely on Team Taylor!!

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
His son with Zoe Ball was on The Circle and seemed really sweet, and well brought up, not gossip, but he came across really well and that is a credit to his upbringing for me.
Woody seems a sweetie. He has also got a place at Bristol uni. Really respect children with famous parents who study. Beckhams take note.

The Taylor / Kanye thing - regardless of her being irritating - I can’t get over how it’s supposed to be ok for him to call Taylor a bitch and say he thinks he’ll get to have sex with her - in a song! Because he asked her?! Yeah because as long as somebody asks you nicely first if they can be sexually abusive, then that’s ok. 🙄😩

So - either way, he’s an self aggrandising, arrogant, abusive, delusional twat. But as long as he asks first, all good,
Kanye West couldn’t have sex with a woman if she sat on his face – he is so gay!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

See_bee

I’ve never liked that smug, slimy piece of shit!
My friend's aunt worked as a flight attendant for Virgin Airlines years ago and Richard liked to be very hands on with his most senior (attractive) staff - REALLY hands on - whenever he got the opportunity.
The girls used to avoid him like the plague. He's a dirty old perv!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been covered here but what tf is this #adrenochrome I keep seeing everywhere? A slew of the 'elite' Hollywierders including Oprah, Madonna, Ellen, Tom Hanks all slated on Twitter and accused of being in some shady cabal that abuse children. Tied up with Weinstein spilling the beans and them all 'self isolating' (ie under house arrest) blaming it on coronavirus. Very very strange.
I think someone has started an Oprah thread to talk about this. Even with all that’s going on at this crazy time all I can think about since catching up on this thread tonight is WHY WERE WOMEN THROWING BREAD ROLLS AT CAMILLA IN A SUPERMARKET CARPARK? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37